Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: TV

Labels

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Lyrics no longer sync on TCL Roku TV

I have 2 TCL Roku TVs. The lyrics are no longer in sync-the lyrics actually jump ahead so you cannot even see what is currently being sung.PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceTCL Roku TVOperating SystemTCL Roku TV My Question or IssueI have 2 TCL Ro...

• Regular
  • I have 2 TCL Roku TVs. The lyrics are no longer in sync-the lyrics actually jump ahead so you cannot even see what is currently being sung. Plan Premium Country United States Device TCL Roku TV...
  • Phantom3
  • 16 replies
  • 9 likes
  • TV
  • 16 replies
  • 9 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast video not working

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceiPhone 13Operating SystemiOS 16.4.1 My Question or IssueI have never had issues watching videos on Spotify but for some reason they have recently stopped.I can’t watch any videos or podcasts.I’ve checked all the audio qualit...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device iPhone 13 Operating System iOS 16.4.1   My Question or Issue I have never had issues watching videos on Spotify but for some reason they have recently st...
  • LegoLa
  • Casual Listener
  • 42 replies
  • 0 likes
  • TV
  • 42 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Some new podcast episodes don't show in New tab

PlanPremiumCountryPolandDeviceMotorola e20Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueSome podcast episodes don't show up in New tab once they are released. I checked and I have the podcast in followed, it shows up in my library but new episode was r...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Poland Device Motorola e20 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Some podcast episodes don't show up in New tab once they are released. I checked and I h...
  • marok_124
  • Regular
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Chromecast
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Other
    PlayStation
    Symbian
    TV
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify app on PS5/Tv: No sound from left rear and right rear speakers

Description:I’ve encountered an issue with the Spotify app on my PS5 and TV, where there is no sound output from the left rear and right rear speakers. Despite confirming that both speakers are functioning properly through testing, Spotify fails to p...

• Description: I’ve encountered an issue with the Spotify app on my PS5 and TV, where there is no sound output from the left rear and right rear speakers. Despite confirming that both speakers are f...
  • Ivelina
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
    TV
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Display Spotify on TV

I'm streaming Spotify to a Naim Muso and would like to display Spotify on my TV (Android Smart TV) - is this possible? So, to clarify, I don't want to play music from Spotify on the TV - just display Spotify on the TV screen while I'm streaming music...

• Visitor
  •   I'm streaming Spotify to a Naim Muso and would like to display Spotify on my TV (Android Smart TV) - is this possible? So, to clarify, I don't want to play music from Spotify on the TV - j...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • TV
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Like icon not showing

Hello!Over time, the like (like icon) on some songs you like disappears, mainly on songs that were added to your "liked songs" a long time ago, while the song remains in your "liked songs", but the fact that the song is added to your "liked songs" is...

• Hello! Over time, the like (like icon) on some songs you like disappears, mainly on songs that were added to your "liked songs" a long time ago, while the song remains in your "liked songs", but the...
  • Tasarion
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    PlayStation
    ps3
    Samsung
    Sony
    Symbian
    TV
    WD
    WP 8
    WRT
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify looses connection with my Google Home group very often.

Hello, my home is setup with Google Home and Chromecast. I play my Spotify songs on all devices, including also a Sonos Play5 in my bedroom that doesnt want to group up with the rest sadly.When playing songs, a playlist, from spotify to my "Appartmen...

• Casual Listener
  • ...laying songs, a playlist, from spotify to my "Appartment" group, that incluses a  Google Nest, Google Hub and a Google TV Chromecast, after a while or songs, its stops playing and you see on t...
  • bookjason
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • TV
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Roku] [Google Home] Spotify skipping through all podcast episodes

Hi all, I have been having the same issue on the Roku app and casting to my Google home devices. I am at a loss and going to cancel our subscription because of it, we use it for our kids at bed or to decompress and paying for something that doesn’t w...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   I have been having the same issue on the Roku app and casting to my Google home devices. I am at a loss and going to cancel our subscription because of it, we use it for our kids a...
  • Ivelina
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes
  • TV
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem with login on LGTV either via phone app or QR code

PlanPremiumDeviceLG TVOperating SystemWebOSMy Question or Issue I can't login to Spotify app on LG TV. Model of TV is 55QNED813QA with newest WebOS, and Spotify app is also updated.When I choose Login I have 2 options to login, login via app on Iphon...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Device LG TV Operating System WebOS My Question or Issue   I can't login to Spotify app on LG TV.  Model of TV is 55QNED813QA with newest WebOS, and Spotify app is a...
  • Paskalou
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    TV
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution App on LG TV won't play video

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceLG TVOperating SystemWebOS My Question or IssueCurrently my Spotify app on my LG TV will not play video on podcasts. I have reset my TV and reupdated it. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it. I used to be able to watch...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA   Device LG TV Operating System WebOS   My Question or Issue Currently my Spotify app on my LG TV will not play video on podcasts. I have reset my TV a...
  • AlejaR
  • 33 replies
  • 7 likes
  • TV
  • 33 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution Selected Podcast will play a different podcast - FireTV

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceFireTV 4K My Question or IssueWhen selecting certain Podcasts to play (Work For It Podcast, Hustle & Grind Podcast) the player will skip to a different subscribed podcast and start to play. I did a factory reset on my de...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device FireTV 4K   My Question or Issue When selecting certain Podcasts to play (Work For It Podcast, Hustle & Grind Podcast) the player will skip to a di...
  • Joan
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    TV
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Samsung TV Spotify app stopped working

Samsung Frame (Samsung TV Tizen) spotify app stopped working this morning.All other applications still work correctly. The only error message that the suggestion gave before reinstalling is shown in the screenshot. Reinstallation did not help.After r...

• Casual Listener
  • Samsung Frame (Samsung TV Tizen) spotify app stopped working this morning. All other applications still work correctly.   The only error message that the suggestion gave before r...
  • spikesantee
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
    TV
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Search keyboard no longer loads on Sony Smart TV

My Question or IssueAfter a recent update of the Spotify App on my Sony Bravia Smart TV, the search function no longer works correctly. At first it started loading the Google speech search rather than the keyboard option - now it just doesn't load ei...

• Casual Listener
  •     My Question or Issue After a recent update of the Spotify App on my Sony Bravia Smart TV, the search function no longer works correctly. At first it started loading the Google s...
  • rgd1
  • 13 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Sony
    TV
  • 13 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution Not playing content properly on TV

I have a sky glass tv, with sky Q as the streaming was not for me due to no recording ability. So, Spotify has been on my sky glass tv since i got the tv back in February, it appears whether my sky Q box is on or not, and it will work, and spotify is...

• I have a sky glass tv, with sky Q as the streaming was not for me due to no recording ability. So, Spotify has been on my sky glass tv since i got the tv back in February, it appears whether my sky Q...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • TV
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect on Smart TVs/Streaming Sticks

Why Spotify Connect works without requiring sign in on smart speakers, e.g. echo devices ("Alexa, spotify connect" for guests), and not on smart TVs? I recently discovered my account was connected to a friend's Roku streaming stick for months, when a...

• Why Spotify Connect works without requiring sign in on smart speakers, e.g. echo devices ("Alexa, spotify connect" for guests), and not on smart TVs? I recently discovered my account was connected t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Samsung
    TV
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify on LG WebOS

PlanPremiumCountryPortugalDeviceLG OLED55C26LDOperating SystemWebOS 7.3.1-39 My Question or IssueI have unstable play. Every time I'm listening to music it stops every few seconds/minutes (randomly) for a few seconds. Like if my Internet connection w...

• Regular
  • ...econds/minutes (randomly) for a few seconds. Like if my Internet connection was slow. The thing is it isn't the case. This only happens with Spotify - every other app works seamlessly on the TV.&n...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • TV
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution no audio coming out on Fire tv

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceFire TVOperating System My Question or IssueSpotify has been working just fine for about 4years on my Fire tv. No issues. Since yesterday the songs seems playing for a few seconds then they stop altogether. Also there is no ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country US Device Fire TV Operating System     My Question or Issue Spotify has been working just fine for about 4years on my Fire tv. No issues. Since yesterday t...
  • Eni
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • TV
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Lyrics in Russian & Ukrainian not available on TV, available everywhere else.

PlanPremiumCountryPolandDeviceSony Bravia X94JOperating SystemGoogle TV My Question or IssueI noticed that lyrics of Russian and Ukrainian songs don't show up on TV, but are available on all other devices I tested this on. It seems this issue isn't r...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Poland Device Sony Bravia X94J Operating System Google TV   My Question or Issue I noticed that lyrics of Russian and Ukrainian songs don't show up on TV, but a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • TV
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Apple TV -> HomePod audio output

PlanPremium CountryBrazil DeviceApple TV 4K Operating SystemtvOS 13.3.1 My Question or Issue 1. Turn on your Apple TV2. Change the audio output to HomePod3. Open the Spotify app and play a songSound remains on TV and not on HomePodYou need to pair th...

• Gig Goer
  • Plan Premium   Country Brazil   Device Apple TV 4K   Operating System tvOS 13.3.1   My Question or Issue   1. Turn on your Apple TV 2. Change the audio o...
  • yoonnel
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
    TV
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Music Stuttering when Playing on Fire TV Stick

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceFire TV Stick 4K MaxOperating SystemFire OS 7.6.4.6 My Question or IssueWhen playing music on the fire stick, there are moments where the song will stutter in its playback (quickly pausing and playing repeatedly) until the ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Fire TV Stick 4K Max Operating System Fire OS 7.6.4.6   My Question or Issue When playing music on the fire stick, there are moments where the song w...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Onkyo
    TV
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes