Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Ideas

Labels

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Why is it so hard to post an idea?

There's been a few issues where I look up a problem I'm having, I find a thread where someone mentions that, and a Spotify Community Manager responds "Good Idea! Submit it to the ideas section!" Very few of these ideas end up getting posted there (at...

• Casual Listener
  • There's been a few issues where I look up a problem I'm having, I find a thread where someone mentions that, and a Spotify Community Manager responds "Good Idea! Submit it to the ideas section!" V...
  • Seanpaulcurran
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • complaint
    Ideas
    Podcasts
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

SmartTV, Application Spotify, No Activity, Screen black

Hello! I think this is a very simple idea to develop. In television SmarTV spotify application, when playing music, always showing the information of the songs that plays in one way or another. This is fine, when you find a song or playlist. But once...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hello! I think this is a very simple idea to develop. In television SmarTV spotify application, when playing music, always showing the information of the songs that plays in one way or a...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Ideas
    Smart TV
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes