Topics with Label: Samsung

Labels

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot remove non-existing Podcast

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceSamsung Galaxy Note 20Operating SystemAndroid 12 My Question or IssueThere are two Podcasts in my library...

• None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Premium Country USA Device Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Operating S...
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify switching devices when I connect headphones

I have an old phone that's used exclusively for playing music in my shop. The problem is I also have a phone I use personally as a cell, and when I connect headphones thru bluetooth it switches to my cell automatically, both turning off the music in ...

• I have an old phone that's used exclusively for playing music in my shop.  The problem is I also have a phone I use personally as a cell, and when I connect headphones thru bluetooth it switches...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sleeptimer issues

PlanPremiumCountrySwitzerlandDeviceSamsung Galaxy S20 My Question or IssueWhen I set the sleep timer in the evening (15 minutes), the podcasts also stop after 15 minutes the following day when I play them. The app blocks, the player is partly not dis...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Switzerland Device Samsung Galaxy S20   My Question or Issue When I set the sleep timer in the evening (15 minutes), the podcasts also stop after 15 minutes the f...
  • Dian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Song text

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI can't see the song text while having premium

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I c...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unfollowed a podcast ages ago, it still shows up on my start page. How can I remove it, ülease?

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceSamsung Galaxy S10Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueUnfollowed the podcast "Wach & wichtig" ages ago but the icon for it still shows up on my start page. How, oh, how can I get rid off it, please?

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device Samsung Galaxy S10 Operating System Android    My Question or Issue Unfollowed the podcast "Wach & wichtig" ages ago but the icon for it s...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast episodes are removed from downloads after commercial breaks

PremiumGermany Samsung M12Android For a while now, I've had a problem with podcasts that include commercials as a separate track (e.g. "Hobbylos" and "Nur Verheiratet".) After such a commercial break, the podcast episode is immediately marked as "lis...

• Visitor
  •   Premium Germany   Samsung M12 Android   For a while now, I've had a problem with podcasts that include commercials as a separate track (e.g. "Hobbylos" and "Nur Verheiratet"....
  • Dian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts will not download

Plan:PremiumCountryUnited States DeviceSamsung Galaxy ZFlipOperating SystemAndroid 12 Podcasts will not download. When you tap the download button, it will just turn into an exclamation point and not download. When you tap it again it will say "downl...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan: Premium Country United States  Device Samsung Galaxy ZFlip Operating System Android 12   Podcasts will not download. When you tap the download button, it will just t...
  • Alex
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lyrics not showing

PlanPremiumCountryFrance DeviceSamsung s21 My Question or Issues I feel like everyone has their feature "lyrics" showing but me. I tried everything I founded here : - Logging out - Clear data and cache- Uninstall after erasing the fileNone of ut seem...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country France   Device Samsung s21     My Question or Issues  I feel like everyone has their feature "lyrics" showing but me. I tried everything I...
  • AndresM
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution App keeps changing "Current Device" while in car

I have a Samsung, however whenever I'm driving the app will continuously change the "current device" to IPhone. This cuts out my music, and makes it skip songs or rewind on its own and at random. The app will go to a completely new Playlist or radio ...

• I have a Samsung, however whenever I'm driving the app will continuously change the "current device" to IPhone. This cuts out my music, and makes it skip songs or rewind on its own and at random. T...
  • Dian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
    Other
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Hello I use Spotify premium and I can't seem to turn canvas on my A70 with Android 11

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Alex
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

“Liked Songs” playlist won’t use filters when controlling TV app.

If I filter my “Liked Songs” by say “Ambient” and press play on my phone, I’ll get all my ambient tunes(that have been correctly tagged but like a solid 75% isn’t labeled correctly or just doesn’t show up but that’s another issue) as soon as I cast t...

• Music Fan
  • If I filter my “Liked Songs” by say “Ambient” and press play on my phone, I’ll get all my ambient tunes(that have been correctly tagged but like a solid 75% isn’t labeled correctly or just doesn’t sh...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No Sound on Samsung Smart TV Soundbar

PlanPremiumCountryUnited KingdomDeviceSamsung Galaxy S21+ / Samsung Smart TV UE49M6300 / Samsung Soundbar JW-H250 My Question or IssueSpotify deactivates all the sound for my Smart TV (including UI sounds, such as bringing up the Smart TV home menu) ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country United Kingdom Device Samsung Galaxy S21+ / Samsung Smart TV UE49M6300 / Samsung Soundbar JW-H250   My Question or Issue Spotify deactivates all the sound for my S...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Music
    Other
    Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Galaxy watch 4 playback through watch speaker Offline

This works if you open Spotify and play a song and choose to play from Watch and get the Bluetooth ring of death. Then go to the Music Player (not Spotify) and tap the top of the screen to get the option of device for playback. Also, from the Music P...

• This works if you open Spotify and play a song and choose to play from Watch and get the Bluetooth ring of death. Then go to the Music Player (not Spotify) and tap the top of the screen to get the op...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect Delay on Samsung TV

Hello, so the issue that I’m having is if I go and play a song in the Spotify app it’ll go through the first 10 seconds silent before starting back at the beginning on it’s own and plays with sound. Has anyone experienced this issue? I’ve tried reins...

• Regular
  •   Hello, so the issue that I’m having is if I go and play a song in the Spotify app it’ll go through the first 10 seconds silent before starting back at the beginning on it’s own and plays wi...
  • Stangote
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Samsung
    TV
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Why i can't delete my spotify playlist

PlanPremiumCountryIndonesiaDeviceSamsung Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueWhy i can't delete my spotify playlist? they said ''something went wrong'' everytime i try to delete it

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Indonesia Device Samsung  Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Why i can't delete my spotify playlist? they said ''something went wrong'' e...
  • Amayy
  • Rising Star 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can I make an album theough a distrubuter without monetizing it?

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceSamsung a71 5gOperating SystemAndroid 11 My Question or IssueIs it possible to post an album and not monetize it? I'm a game developer and I want to publish my game soundtrack but I'm not sure how/if I can.

• Plan Premium Country United States Device Samsung a71 5g Operating System Android 11   My Question or Issue Is it possible to post an album and not monetize it? I'm a game developer a...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
    Other
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts stop playing every 10 minutes

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Jeremy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Liked songs on different platforms

My Question or Issue Whenever you add a new liked song on the laptop Spotify, it does not appear on Spotify app on smartphone with the same account. The same issue happens, whenever you add liked song on smartphone, it will not appear on laptop app. ...

•   My Question or Issue   Whenever you add a new liked song on the laptop Spotify, it does not appear on Spotify app on smartphone with the same account. The same issue happens,...
  • Alex
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Alexa devices have disappeared from Spotify

PlanPremium DuoCountry UK DeviceSamsung A71, Samsung A12Operating SystemAndroid I recently upgraded my single Premium account to a Duo Premium account with my son (previously on a free account). Soon after the account changed over, all our Alexa devi...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Duo Country UK   Device Samsung A71, Samsung A12 Operating System Android   I recently upgraded my single Premium account to a Duo Premium account with my son (p...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment through phone provider

Hi.I currently pay for my premium service through my Vodafone account. I want to change phone providers but want to keep my premium account and pay directly from my bank account.Vodafone say they can't do this and that I have to do it from my Spotify...

• Visitor
  • Hi. I currently pay for my premium service through my Vodafone account. I want to change phone providers but want to keep my premium account and pay directly from my bank account. Vodafone say they...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes