Announcements

Topics with Label: question

Labels

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing lyrics

My Question or IssueWhen I find a song with no lyrics on Spotify and I know the lyrics, where do I write to or who do I contact if I want to send those lyrics? Thanks in advance.BR

• Visitor
  • My Question or Issue When I find a song with no lyrics on Spotify and I know the lyrics, where do I write to or who do I contact if I want to send those lyrics?  Thanks in advance. BR
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • question
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help to start, the app is done. ( done for me with SpotiCash)

Hello I'm new and from Holland. I started this with Spoticash so the app is already made and stuff. But i really dont understand how to get started. Is there someone how can help? Really greatfull.

• Visitor
  • Hello  I'm new and from Holland. I started this with Spoticash so the app is already made and stuff. But i really dont understand how to get started. Is there someone how can help? Really great...
  • Ximzend
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • question
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why so bad sound quality?

PlanPremiumCountrySweden DeviceMac Windows, AndroidOperating SystemMac Windows, Android My Question or IssueWhy is the sound quality so extremely bad on Spotify compared to other music services. Compared with Amazon, Youtube Music and Tidal. Tidal of...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Sweden   Device Mac Windows, Android Operating System Mac Windows, Android   My Question or Issue Why is the sound quality so extremely bad on Spotify c...
  • ajbroome1
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • question
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Shopify

I added a playlist to my shopify store but the songsfrequently switch in the middle during playback.How could I solve it?

• I added a playlist to my shopify store but the songs frequently switch in the middle during playback. How could I solve it?
  • timdovie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • question
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How can i be distributor

Hello, We created a new company named 353Music(https://353music.studio) and we want to be distributor. But we don't know how can we send musics directly Spotify.Note: please don't tell us use tunecore, ditto etc. we want to be new distributor.Is ther...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,  We created a new company named 353Music(https://353music.studio) and we want to be distributor. But we don't know how can we send musics directly Spotify. Note: please don't tell us us...
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • question
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify User Connected to my Alexa Devices w/o Permission

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUnited StatesDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueAn avid Spotify user named Michael McMahon of Mile High Motion in Colorado, conne...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country United States Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or I...
  • ConniS
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Discussion
    Possible Bug
    question
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Cracked Spotify apps

Where do we report cracked Spotify Premium developers? 

• Visitor
  • Where do we report cracked Spotify Premium developers?  
  • sulimankh
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • question
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find Spotify app in Google play store

We want to install Spotify app to integrate it with our existing application. We have Peeper robot with tablet running Android 6. According to Spotify documentation, this version of Android should support Spotify app. Unfortunately, we can't find the...

• We want to install Spotify app to integrate it with our existing application. We have Peeper robot with tablet running Android 6. According to Spotify documentation, this version of Android should su...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Possible Bug
    question
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Layout

Hi, I wanted to ask the developers when the Spotify layout that appears there in the Spotify photos on Google Play will arrive, because in the Google Play photos there is a layout, hence if you enter the application, it is another layout. I have an a...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I wanted to ask the developers when the Spotify layout that appears there in the Spotify photos on Google Play will arrive, because in the Google Play photos there is a layout, hence if you enter...
  • MateusM
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • question
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Potential backdoor - Suspicious artists/users

So I'm sorry if this is against community guidelines but I didn't have a great experience with trying to contact support, and I do feel that the issue should be brought up in case there is something going on. Yesterday my friend's account was hacked,...

• Visitor
  • So I'm sorry if this is against community guidelines but I didn't have a great experience with trying to contact support, and I do feel that the issue should be brought up in case there is something ...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Possible Bug
    question
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

RSS upload issue

PlanFree/PremiumCountryuk-US Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHow we can fix error on screenshots?

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country uk-US   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or I...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • question
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Hotkey for locking

So i've been thinking and i think that it would be great to have a hotkey that locks the downloaded songs, its a small tweak. It has happened to me many times that i take my phone and accidentaly remove a song from my Liked Songs album. If i can lock...

• Casual Listener
  • So i've been thinking and i think that it would be great to have a hotkey that locks the downloaded songs, its a small tweak. It has happened to me many times that i take my phone and accidentaly rem...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Discussion
    Feature Request
    HotKey
    lock
    question
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Creating Playlists for Czech users

PlanFree/PremiumCountryCzech Republic My Question or IssueHi guys, Spotify Customer Support recommended me to turn to you for your advice. I'm interested in taking part in creating playlists for Spotify users in the Czech Republic. I'm looking for co...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Czech Republic   My Question or Issue Hi guys,   Spotify Customer Support recommended me to turn to you for your advice.  I'm interested in t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • question
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Glitchy Mobile and Desktop App

PlanPremiumDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My IssueI'm sure you're all aware about the glitches when Dragging/Re-arranging the your Queue in mobile right ? it's been the...

• Visitor
  • ...ee any reason why you're not allowing it.  I always had this questions and issues for a long time now, co'z i thought you will fix/add it eventually, but i don't think that's happening anytime s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Feature Request
    Possible Bug
    question
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Counting social media shares

My Question or IssueHow are shares of a song counted? Does simply clicking “copy link” count as a share or does that link then have to be used somehow via text, social media, etc. for it to count as a share?

• Visitor
  • My Question or Issue How are shares of a song counted?  Does simply clicking “copy link” count as a share or does that link then have to be used somehow via text, social media, etc. for it to c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • question
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

about copyrights...

hi i dont even know if this is the right place but i know nothing about this forum so here it goes if someone uses an audio of myself without my permission, does it count as copyright infringement? it is embarrassing for me and i want to know if i ca...

• Casual Listener
  • hi i dont even know if this is the right place but i know nothing about this forum so here it goes   if someone uses an audio of myself without my permission, does it count as copyright infrin...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Discussion
    question
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do we know what all topics are there in the community

Just joined the Spotify community within the last 2 weeks. I'm trying to post my new release song in some topic discussions but can't figure out what topic search tags to use? I've seen there is different topics such as "Social, Accounts, Playlist Ex...

• Roadie
  • Just joined the Spotify community within the last 2 weeks. I'm trying to post my new release song in some topic discussions but can't figure out what topic search tags to use? I've seen there is diff...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • question
    topic
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Voicemeeter compatibility issues

I have voicemeeter installed on my computer and when I try to listen to music it says that it can't play the song, and to see if I have an offline version of it, even though voicemeeter has an internal audio capture feature, I'm not using it to recor...

• Casual Listener
  •    I have voicemeeter installed on my computer and when I try to listen to music it says that it can't play the song, and to see if I have an offline version of it, even though v...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • question
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes