Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: artist

Labels

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Wrong artist

i have uploaded two songs on Spotify but they had appeared under the wrong artist. So I claimed that artist account but I don’t know the password so I can’t gain access to it and I’m not sure if I will still receive my money.

• Visitor
  • i have uploaded two songs on Spotify but they had appeared under the wrong artist. So I claimed that artist account but I don’t know the password so I can’t gain access to it and I’m not sure if I w...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • artist
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to start an Artist Page for a collab track?

IOS PremiumHong Kong I am collaborating with an Artist on a track, but I do not have an artist page yet. How can I start an Artist page without any songs at the moment? Thanks

• IOS Premium Hong Kong   I am collaborating with an Artist on a track, but I do not have an artist page yet. How can I start an Artist page without any songs at the moment?   Thanks  
  • geovanebento
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • artist
    Artist Help
    Artist Problem
    Collaboration
    new artist
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution No response from Spotify Support

Hey.I have during the last 4 weeks submitted several requests to spotify support through my artist page. Seeing as they've failed to respond, both on my artist account, and my personal account regarding the same issue. Issues with discography, artist...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey. I have during the last 4 weeks submitted several requests to spotify support through my artist page. Seeing as they've failed to respond, both on my artist account, and my personal account r...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • artist
    support
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Cage rapper removed

Hello, Today I noticed that one of the first artist I added when Spotify first launched many many years ago, called Cage, has been removed. I couldnt find any songs from him on my playlist. When I tried to search for him I couldnt find him. I had to ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   Today I noticed that one of the first artist I added when Spotify first launched many many years ago, called Cage, has been removed. I couldnt find any songs from him on m...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • artist
    Rap
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking for Smiling by Harry Gregson Williams

Hi everyone, I search the song "smiling" by Harry Gregson Williams but got none. however, soundcloud has it... Spotify, please get this song....!!!

• Hi everyone, I search the song "smiling" by Harry Gregson Williams but got none.  however, soundcloud has it...   Spotify, please get this song....!!!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • artist
    music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with Cocoon Artist page

Hello community manager, I was trying to listen an artist called Cocoon, in there artist page there are so many albums and songs I think are not belong to them (1st I find the voice is different, 2nd are they really singing Japanese ?) and since spot...

• Regular
  • Hello community manager,   I was trying to listen an artist called Cocoon, in there artist page there are so many albums and songs I think are not belong to them (1st I find the voice is d...
  • tundish
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • artist
    Cocoon
    mixed albums
    problem
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes