Topics with Label: Social & Random

Labels

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify doesn’t play on Bose SoundTouch anymore

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 11, iPad Air)Operating System(iOS latest update.) My Question or IssueI have a Bose SoundTouch which I can control from my iPhone or iPad using its SoundTouch app. I’ve never had an issue until a few days ago. Whene...

• Visitor
  • Eni
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes
  • Connect
    Music
    Other
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

kenapa akun saya tidak tersedia lirik

Dear Spotify, can spotify fix my account, because using spotify for a long time and the lyrics for each song are still not available, please help with this bug, thank you

• Visitor
  • Dear Spotify, can spotify fix my account, because using spotify for a long time and the lyrics for each song are still not available, please help with this bug, thank you
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify adding songs to your playlist

If you don’t have 15 songs in that playlist or Spotify premium Spotify forces songs to be added to your playlist.

• If you don’t have 15 songs in that playlist or Spotify premium Spotify forces songs to be added to your playlist.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Collaborative Playlist deleted by a rando! SO frustrated!!!

Hi all, I know this issue has been addressed *multiple* times in the forums, but I'm going to share this story in hopes of hustling things along. My sister and I have been working on a collaborative playlist for a few years. It's a carefully curated ...

• Hi all,   I know this issue has been addressed *multiple*  times in the forums, but I'm going to share this story in hopes of hustling things along.   My sister and I have been wor...
  • Vasil
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Do not censor Joe Rogan or any other content producer for political reasons.

We have been the victims of misinformation about the Wuhan virus since the pandemic started. First, we were lied to about the origins of the virus, then falsely reassured by the WHO that the CCP was appropriately containing the virus, then led to bel...

• Visitor
  • We have been the victims of misinformation  about the Wuhan virus since the pandemic started.  First, we were lied to about the origins of the virus, then falsely reassured by the WHO that ...
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Does spotify send notfications if you add a songs from someone's playlist to your playlist?

Hello so i know this might seem a little bit of a dumb question but i'm still relatively new to spotify and i just saw a website(The website) calming that spotify artists are notified when you add their songs in their playlist to yours. So does that ...

• Hello so i know this might seem a little bit of a dumb question but i'm still relatively new to spotify and i just saw a website(The website) calming that spotify artists are notified when you add th...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Finding playlist images

Hi everyone I was browsing Spotify today when i came across this wonderful playlist called 'The Quiet Club'. (You should definitively go listen to it btw).And i was wondering about where the image for this playlist comes from, i wasn't able to find t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone 👋   I was browsing Spotify today when i came across this wonderful playlist called 'The Quiet Club'. (You should definitively go listen to it btw). And i was wondering about wh...
  • Globglobabgalab
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist

I know that you can see your followers on your Spotify account, but can you se who follow a specific Spotify list that you have? I have a playlist that 16 persons like, can I see somehow who they are? Appreciate all replies.

• I know that you can see your followers on your Spotify account, but can you se who follow a specific Spotify list that you have?  I have a playlist that 16 persons like, can I see somehow who t...
  • TreyAnastasio
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Business for Streaming?

Hello there! I was hoping if someone can tell me if it's legal to "stream" Spotify Business Music off of Zoom. I understand that the regular Spotify account does not publicly allow people to play music in a facility but the Spotify Business does. But...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello there! I was hoping if someone can tell me if it's legal to "stream" Spotify Business Music off of Zoom. I understand that the regular Spotify account does not publicly allow people to play mus...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Why is my idea not on the home page of the ideas section

I don’t know if I put this question in the right place but here it is. I have 2 ideas that I posted and neither of them got on the new ideas page. Why is that so? Because of that my ideas are getting next to zero views, I don’t think my ideas are bei...

• Music Fan
  • I don’t know if I put this question in the right place but here it is. I have 2 ideas that I posted and neither of them got on the new ideas page. Why is that so? Because of that my ideas are getting...
  • Jeremy
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
    Social & Random
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

App issues playing on google device

Hello, I'm having app issues when playing music via my Google home device. When I pair to the device the app jumps the minutes back to the start but continues to play the song. Also when I try skip the track is skips on the device but then shows its ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I'm having app issues when playing music via my Google home device. When I pair to the device the app jumps the minutes back to the start but continues to play the song. Also when I t...
  • Mrfingerling
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify connect device list is incomplete on a new Windows 10 desktop PC

Spotify shows some, but not all, available 'Spotify connect' devices on a new PC on which we just installed Spotify. On all other Android phones and desktop PCs in our house, Spotify correctly lists all of our available devices. Any suggestions?

• Spotify shows some, but not all, available 'Spotify connect' devices on a new PC on which we just installed Spotify. On all other Android phones and desktop PCs in our house, Spotify correctly lists ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution O Spotify apaga minhas minhas offlines e refaz denovo

O Spotify sempre apaga minhas músicas, eu baixo todas elas, e eles apagam de novo, eu sou o usuário do Spotify Premium e quase nunca posso ouvir minhas músicas offline porque o app apaga elas, apaga toda vez que entro, já fiz a desinstalação limpa, j...

• Visitor
  • O Spotify sempre apaga minhas músicas, eu baixo todas elas, e eles apagam de novo, eu sou o usuário do Spotify Premium e quase nunca posso ouvir minhas músicas offline porque o app apaga elas, apaga ...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify randomly stops playing when connected to speaker

Hi I've been a heavy premium Spotify user since more than 4 years now. Since about 2 months now, I'm having an issue where Spotify randomly pauses when running on my two MacBooks (not at the same time) and connected to my bluetooth speaker. I've trie...

• Visitor
  • Hi   I've been a heavy premium Spotify user since more than 4 years now. Since about 2 months now, I'm having an issue where Spotify randomly pauses when running on my two MacBooks (not at the...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify streams

My Question or IssueWhat counts as a stream on Spotify? I know I have to play a song for 30 seconds or more, but does putting a song on repeat have any affect on the streams? I’ve heard if you put one song on repeat, it only counts as one stream no m...

• Visitor
  • My Question or Issue What counts as a stream on Spotify? I know I have to play a song for 30 seconds or more, but does putting a song on repeat have any affect on the streams? I’ve heard if you put ...
  • TreyAnastasio
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS] Playlist cover problem on Instagram

PlanPremiumCountryTurkeyDeviceIphone 7Operating System13.5.1 My Question or Issue A little while ago i made artwork for my playlist and removed it by Computer, then i waited a while so my mobile spotify could uptade itself, but when i tried to share ...

17E8AAF8-5D3F-44B9-94A4-887A37010657.jpeg 5F3340C7-969A-4F16-83D5-1B410C9BF6BA.png B87FB54D-C536-41C0-B4BD-434923C8AAAC.jpeg
  • Plan Premium Country Turkey Device Iphone 7 Operating System 13.5.1   My Question or Issue   A little while ago i made artwork for my playlist and removed it by Computer, then i ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I’ve been “silenced” :/ I only wanted to know why.

I’ve been giving you guys money for ages now. Now I start posting on your Facebook page to make more people swear of how you’re throwing thousands of artists under the bus by randomly stopping support of third party apps and never giving any straight...

• Music Fan
  • I’ve been giving you guys money for ages now. Now I start posting on your Facebook page to make more people swear of how you’re throwing thousands of artists under the bus by randomly stopping suppor...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Gerenciamento de cache

Eu acho que o Spotify deveria ter um Smart cache, para que quando o cache atingisse uma determinada Quantidade o cache fosse limpo automaticamente pelo spotify.

• Not applicable
  • Eu acho que o Spotify deveria ter um Smart cache, para que quando o cache atingisse uma determinada Quantidade o cache fosse limpo automaticamente pelo spotify.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidentally clicked forget device

I accidentally clicked on forget device. Is there anyway to search for the device again? I’ve tried restarting everything unplugging it all reconnecting the speakers deleting the app and it will not show up on Spotify connect no matter what I do

• Visitor
  • I accidentally clicked on forget device. Is there anyway to search for the device again? I’ve tried restarting everything unplugging  it all reconnecting the speakers deleting the app and it wil...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

cover photo/social media sharing

Hi I need help, so I have changed my cover photos for my Spotify playlists and when I go to share them on my socials the cover photo that I picked doesn’t show up, it’s just the cover photos Of the songs on the playlist. I know how to change the cove...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I need help, so I have changed my cover photos for my Spotify playlists and when I go to share them on my socials the cover photo that I picked doesn’t show up, it’s just the cover photos Of the s...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify removing my acquired streams

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew how to resolve this issue with Spotify. Im a new artist. I posted a new 7 song EP about 3 days ago. My stats were around 2900+ for all time streams on my release. I went to check my Spotify for artist app, as I had ...

• Visitor
  • Hi,  I was wondering if anyone knew how to resolve this issue with Spotify. Im a new artist. I posted a new 7 song EP about 3 days ago. My stats were around 2900+ for all time streams on my rel...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes