Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: WP 8

Labels

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Like icon not showing

Hello!Over time, the like (like icon) on some songs you like disappears, mainly on songs that were added to your "liked songs" a long time ago, while the song remains in your "liked songs", but the fact that the song is added to your "liked songs" is...

• Hello! Over time, the like (like icon) on some songs you like disappears, mainly on songs that were added to your "liked songs" a long time ago, while the song remains in your "liked songs", but the...
  • Tasarion
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    PlayStation
    ps3
    Samsung
    Sony
    Symbian
    TV
    WD
    WP 8
    WRT
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot skip on song results

When I play a song in the songs section on the search results page I expect the next listed song to be played when I click next. But in the latest version of the beta web player (aka desktop app) it does nothing. That's a nice feature for some users ...

• Regular
  • When I play a song in the songs section on the search results page I expect the next listed song to be played when I click next. But in the latest version of the beta web player (aka desktop app) it ...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Logitech
    music
    Other
    Philips
    PlayStation
    ps3
    Samsung
    Symbian
    TV
    WD
    WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

spotify syncs mobile to web , doesnt web to mobile

when i listen to a playlist on spotify mobile it continues on to web (this means I cannot continue where I left off from web) however when i listen to one on web it is perfectly fine on mobile and I can continue where I left off from mobile how do i ...

• Casual Listener
  • when i listen to a playlist on spotify mobile it continues on to web (this means I cannot continue where I left off from web)   however when i listen to one on web it is perfectly fine on mobi...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    PlayStation
    ps3
    Samsung
    Sony
    Symbian
    TV
    WD
    WP 8
    WRT
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

About working on your conscience and your sub-conscience

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI only saw one album throughout the whole Spotify that uses Hemi-Sync music to align the sub-...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I only ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    PlayStation
    ps3
    Samsung
    Sony
    Symbian
    WD
    WP 8
    WRT
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify borra mis canciones

Soy usuario Premium hace casi un mes y cuando finalmente termino de descargar mis canciones para escucharlas sin internet se borran. Tengo un Lumia 640, descargué casi 3000 canciones (un poco más de 5 gb) y tengo una tarjeta de 16 gb. Ya me pasó una ...

• Casual Listener
  • Soy usuario Premium hace casi un mes y cuando finalmente termino de descargar mis canciones para escucharlas sin internet se borran. Tengo un Lumia 640, descargué casi 3000 canciones (un poco más de ...
  • jaed_7
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    WP 8
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Web API How Do I Pass Access Token to Front-End?

Hi, So I just finished the tutorial for the web API and I got it to work. I then set out building the front-end and I got that part to work too but then realized that my access token expired since I set up the front-end with the hour long access toke...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, So I just finished the tutorial for the web API and I got it to work. I then set out building the front-end and I got that part to work too but then realized that my access token expired since I ...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with Web Player after latest Chrome update

Has anyone else had issues with the Web Player after the latest Chrome update? I'm on a Lenovo Chromebook, and two things have been happening. 1) Songs stop playing in the middle like they're buffering, but the internet is fine (works at full speed w...

• Casual Listener
  • Has anyone else had issues with the Web Player after the latest Chrome update? I'm on a Lenovo Chromebook, and two things have been happening. 1) Songs stop playing in the middle like they're bufferi...
  • -90qrnwni8_28
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Why playlist disappear?

Why the playlist “Cataland” has been deleted ?

• Why the playlist “Cataland” has been deleted ?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    PlayStation
    ps3
    Samsung
    Sony
    Symbian
    WD
    WP 8
    WRT
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8.1\W10M] Browse page is empty

I can't see anything on browse page. App just shows "unfortunately there is nothing here" text. I've checked on both phones with Windows 10 Mobile and Windows Phone 8.1. Reinstalling an app didn't help.

• Music Fan
  • I can't see anything on browse page. App just shows "unfortunately there is nothing here" text. I've checked on both phones with Windows 10 Mobile and Windows Phone 8.1. Reinstalling an app didn't he...
  • BananaHood
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
    WP 8
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! how to use spotify connect on a windows phone

Hi everyone, I just recently bought a windows phone and although I didn't seem to have any problem using spotify connect to control my music playing on the ps4 with my previous IPhone, I just can't seem to be able to do so with my lumia 640.the conne...

• Hi everyone,   I just recently bought a windows phone and although I didn't seem to have any problem using spotify connect to control my music playing on the ps4 with my previous IPhone, I jus...
  • darbalce
  • Casual Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
    WP 8
  • 14 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! On Web Player, the songs are playing but the audio isn't. Anyone have any suggestions?

Hi all, the title basically explains itself. Any thoughts or ideas as to why, and what I can do to fix it?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all, the title basically explains itself. Any thoughts or ideas as to why, and what I can do to fix it?
  • gweather
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify for Windows Phone (Windows Mobile 10)

Hello,i read that Spotify will stop the Support for Winows Phone?If that true (i use Windows Mobile 10) than i must cancel my Spotify Premium Account

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, i read that Spotify will stop the Support for Winows Phone? If that true (i use Windows Mobile 10) than i must cancel my Spotify Premium Account
  • wally888
  • 32 replies
  • 25 likes
  • WP 8
  • 32 replies
  • 25 likes

Cannot find playlists anymore.

Since i got back from christmas holyday, spotify wont find ->any<- playlists on my windows phone. Searches i used to do to get to my favorite playlists are now returning only songs and albums. I checked on the new web player and there the search func...

wp_ss_20180117_0001.png Untitled.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Since i got back from christmas holyday, spotify wont find ->any<- playlists on my windows phone.   Searches i used to do to get to my favorite playlists are now returning only songs and...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Recommended songs on premium

I have a premium account and whenever I listen to an album/playlist, it starts playing recommended songs after the album/playlist is over. Is there any way I can get rid of this? It plays the tracks in the album without recommended songs but when the...

• I have a premium account and whenever I listen to an album/playlist, it starts playing recommended songs after the album/playlist is over. Is there any way I can get rid of this? It plays the tracks ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows 10 community vs Spotify

The problem is ignoring and avoiding Windows community again and no answer despite many (up to 200) upvotes and comments last 2-3 months. In my opinion treating really big userbase like this became an issue. I mean this thread.

• Music Fan
  • The problem is ignoring and avoiding Windows community again and no answer despite many (up to 200) upvotes and comments last 2-3 months. In my opinion treating really big userbase like this became a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    WP 8
    WRT
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows 10 mobile Spotify app issues

Experiencing bugs on the Spotify app for Windows 10 mobile - it seems this app hasn't been updated in a long time... 1. After playing 10 or so songs the app stops playing, songs need to be selected again to resume playback - frustrating when using a ...

• Regular
  • Experiencing bugs on the Spotify app for Windows 10 mobile - it seems this app hasn't been updated in a long time...   1. After playing 10 or so songs the app stops playing, songs need to be s...
  • hornjt
  • Casual Listener
  • 16 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
    WP 8
  • 16 replies
  • 6 likes

[WP8.1] [Bug] Playlist download stuck at 100%

Hey folks, I searched all over the forum, but only got something similar for the Android app, but since I'm using a Windows Phone, I guess I'll put it here: The bug/problem is that the App gets stuck on 100% and actually never finishes downloading a ...

• Regular
  • Hey folks,   I searched all over the forum, but only got something similar for the Android app, but since I'm using a Windows Phone, I guess I'll put it here:   The bug/problem is that ...
  • Barneylee
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes
  • WP 8
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes

Windows 10 App Universal

Hello, could design a new revamped app for Windows 10, long ago not update the app for Windows Phone

• Visitor
  • Hello, could design a new revamped app for Windows 10, long ago not update the app for Windows Phone
  • Wevenhuis
  • Gig Goer
  • 11 replies
  • 54 likes
  • WD
    WP 8
  • 11 replies
  • 54 likes

Solved!! Spotify on Windows Phone 8.1 has become practically unusable

Hey Folks, I've had this problem for a long time (many many months) and have been too lazy to post assuming that this is a issue affecting loads of others and that it would just get sorted but I've come to the point where I really need to find out wh...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Folks,   I've had this problem for a long time (many many months) and have been too lazy to post assuming that this is a issue affecting loads of others and that it would just get sorted b...
  • BlackRider2
  • 16 replies
  • 22 likes
  • WP 8
  • 16 replies
  • 22 likes