Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Subscription

Labels

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify multiple streams with family plan? I want to come back...

PlanFamily PlanCountryUSADeviceiPhones and Amazon EchosMy Question or IssueSo I have gone over to Amazon Music HD, primarily because my family can listen to multiple streams with a family plan. If my son has an echo in his room, or I have one in the ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Plan Country USA Device iPhones and Amazon Echos My Question or Issue So I have gone over to Amazon Music HD, primarily because my family can listen to multiple streams with a fami...
  • hypnosiss
  • 18 replies
  • 15 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 18 replies
  • 15 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Podcast in Russian Spotify

CountryRussiaMy Question or IssueSo Spotify launched in Russia, however i don't seem to able to find any podcasts on the app. Are there plans to add them later or are they availible for premium users only?

• Visitor
  • Country Russia My Question or Issue So Spotify launched in Russia, however i don't seem to able to find any podcasts on the app. Are there plans to add them later or are they availible for premium...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 21 replies
  • 35 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 21 replies
  • 35 likes

Lyrics problem

Family PlanPremiumMéxico DeviceiPhone Xs,Operating SystemiOS 14.6Spotify Version: 8.6.28.690 Hi, my account don't have the lyrics option and I'm pretty upset, because I am paying for it and it's FAIR to give us what you are selling, I've been reading...

• Visitor
  • Family Plan Premium México   Device iPhone Xs, Operating System iOS 14.6 Spotify Version: 8.6.28.690   Hi, my account don't have the lyrics option and I'm pretty upset, because I ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution [All Platforms][Subscription] Cancel Owned-Content Contracts, Stick to being a platform

I subscribe mainly for the algorithms to finding music similar to what I like. I never consented to my money being used to sponsor other people's speech. It'd be wise for Spotify to revert back to being a content distribution platform. I expect this ...

• Visitor
  • I subscribe mainly for the algorithms to finding music similar to what I like. I never consented to my money being used to sponsor other people's speech. It'd be wise for Spotify to revert back to be...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Okay Google play playlist.. (doesn't exist)

Good Day Why does Google assist / Google home devices not pick up my personal created playlist on spotify? When I use my Google home speaker, I usually say "okay Google play playlist Jazz" ..... Google changes to jazz ..... Then as soon as I say "oka...

• Music Fan
  • Good Day    Why does Google assist / Google home devices not pick up my personal created playlist on spotify?    When I use my Google home speaker, I usually say  &nbs...
  • thaghostza
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Subscription] How to find the date when a family member was added to Family Subscription

Hi, I'd like to know how I can find the date when I added a certain family member to the family account? I've looked up my account profile and receipts and I can't find this information. Thanks!

• Hi, I'd like to know how I can find the date when I added a certain family member to the family account? I've looked up my account profile and receipts and I can't find this information. Thanks! 
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

duo members playlists missing, restore function not working

PlanDuo premiumCountrySwedenDevicemobile, laptopOperating SystemiOS My Question or Issuechanged plan from Premium Family to Duo Family and invited girlfriend. after accepting, all her playlists disappeared. tried the restore playlists function but it...

• Plan Duo premium Country Sweden Device mobile, laptop Operating System iOS   My Question or Issue changed plan from Premium Family to Duo Family and invited girlfriend. after accepting...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify accounts on Sonos

My Question or Issue: We previously were family members under a different Spotify premium account. We recently started a new premium account subscription. My account, as the premium account holder is great, as is one other family member. We primarily...

• Visitor
  • My Question or Issue:   We previously were family members under a different Spotify premium account. We recently started a new premium account subscription. My account, as the premium a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Purposefully inconveniencing users is a *bleep* tactic.

Hey! So I use Spotify all the time on my Xbox, and PC, both for free. Now, both of those are great. They work perfectly for what I want them to do, and are a great experience. I don't at all mind the ads, because i mean, it's a much better service co...

• Visitor
  • Hey! So I use Spotify all the time on my Xbox, and PC, both for free. Now, both of those are great. They work perfectly for what I want them to do, and are a great experience. I don't at all mind the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android][Subscription] Ads on premium

So I have noticed an increase in the number of ads popping up on my premium spotify app on android. These ads are telling me to buy duo which is fine the first time or two so that I am informed of the service but after that your defeating the purpose...

• Casual Listener
  • ...he service but after that your defeating the purpose of my ad free subscription. On top of that irritating ad I get pop ups of hey you might like this podcast ect when I've never used spotify for a p...
  • KiranRoane
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Playstation Music][Subscription] Playstation Music plan

The Playstation Music partnership is stopping and I still want premium, what is going to happen to my account?

• Visitor
  • The Playstation Music partnership is stopping and I still want premium, what is going to happen to my account? 
  • 引きこもり
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playstation Music
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [Desktop][Subscription] Google Home Mini Redemption Error

When I go and redeem my eligibility for the offer, I am greeted with an error saying "We couldn’t confirm your eligibility for a Google Home Mini. Make sure you’ve logged in with the right account." I have tried several times and on different browser...

• Casual Listener
  • When I go and redeem my eligibility for the offer, I am greeted with an error saying "We couldn’t confirm your eligibility for a Google Home Mini. Make sure you’ve logged in with the right account." ...
  • LaLaDo
  • 6 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Desktop
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 6 likes

[Subscription] Email to renew Student subscription didn't work.

Sorry, realized this was posted in ideas instead of help. I just noticed today that I was being charged premium rates instead of the student discount, I should note that I did click the "Extend Discount" button in the email I received warning me my d...

• Casual Listener
  • Sorry, realized this was posted in ideas instead of help.    I just noticed today that I was being charged premium rates instead of the student discount, I should note that I did click th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Subscription] No Google Home Mini

I'm in the UK and signed up for Spotify Family for £5.00 extra in mid April which included a free Google Home mini. I never received the mini although it was comfirmed I was eligible when I upgraded. Chatted to Spotify today and was told an email wou...

• Visitor
  • ...f May and the agent did confirm I upgraded im April.   Back and forth, finally checked my billing and discovered Spotify did not actually take the Family Premium subscription £14.99 until my J...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Where is my purchased music?

A few months ago I purhased some music for my dad. Now I lost the cd I burned the music on. So I wanted to re-download the music. And... the music is gone.... Where can I find it? We both don't even know the artist anymore...

• Casual Listener
  •  A few months ago I purhased some music for my dad.    Now I lost the cd I burned the music on. So I wanted to re-download the music. And... the music is gone.... Where can I find it...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Security
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to link my Spotify podcast account to my Spotify premium account?

How to link my Spotify podcast account to my Spotify premium account?The only way now to see my Podcast episodes is to follow my own Spotify Podcast account (with different name). Which is a kind of weird. Help much apprciated!

• Regular
  • How to link my Spotify podcast account to my Spotify premium account? The only way now to see my Podcast episodes is to follow my own Spotify Podcast account (with different name). Which is a kind o...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[All Platforms][Subscription] Family Plan and Google home mini promo

Hey everyone, Some of you might have seen my post regarding the Google home mini promotion and being a family plan member. I am posting here again today to raise awareness about the fact that I did exactly what the company told me to, which was to ch...

• Casual Listener
  • ...act that I did exactly what the company told me to, which was to change my subscription down to a regular premium plan, then wait until my billing cycle switched over for those changes to come into e...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Subscription] Using a Hulu gift card for Spotify + Hulu combo?

Hello,I received a gift card to Hulu for Christmas. I am far more interested in Spotify than Hulu so I was excited when I found out about the Hulu/Spotify partnership. Does anyone know if there is any way that I can have my billing go through Hulu fo...

• Hello, I received a gift card to Hulu for Christmas. I am far more interested in Spotify than Hulu so I was excited when I found out about the Hulu/Spotify partnership. Does anyone know if there is ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hulu won't connect

I've had premium for a little over 2 years, and I have the base package for Hulu. When I try to go through Spotify and connect the two services, and it says I am not eligible even though I meet all requirements. Help?

• I've had premium for a little over 2 years, and I have the base package for Hulu. When I try to go through Spotify and connect the two services, and it says I am not eligible even though I meet all r...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • All Platforms
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [All Platforms][Subscription] How do I get Hulu if I have an annual Spotify Premium account?

I bought a Spotify Premium 1-year subscription from Costco. How do I take advantage of the free Hulu membership? Thanks!Rob

• I bought a Spotify Premium 1-year subscription from Costco.  How do I take advantage of the free Hulu membership?   Thanks! Rob
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes