Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Web Player

Labels

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't access any options in settings

Hi there, When using Spotify web player, I can't access all of the tool/options that are usually listed in settings. I can only change the language settings.I can't access settings to turn on private mode, adjust quality of music, time between songs ...

• Hi there,   When using Spotify web player, I can't access all of the tool/options that are usually listed in settings.  I can only change the language settings. I can't access settings ...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • settings
    Web Player
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't make collaborative playlists on Chromebook?!

I thought I was going crazy - the Google posts talking about collaborative playlists are pretty recent, but I spent 30 minutes clicking all over the place in Spotify in the Chromebook "app" (I guess that's just a fancy button to take you to the defau...

• I thought I was going crazy - the Google posts talking about collaborative playlists are pretty recent, but I spent 30 minutes clicking all over the place in Spotify in the Chromebook "app" (I guess ...
  • Pretty2010
  • 3 replies
  • 22 likes
  • Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 22 likes

Superuser Contribution Play Button stopped working

Hi There, The Play Button is broken. It doesn't change stop/play state visually, also and the progress bar is not updated. It doesn't work anymore on any website, including spotify's own. Take a look at the example in de developer section. Also this ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi There,    The Play Button is broken. It doesn't change stop/play state visually, also and the progress bar is not updated. It doesn't work anymore on any website, including spotify's o...
  • foozlereducer
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Web Player
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify is Not Loading And Remains On A Blank Screen!

For the past few weeks, whenever I try to get Spotify Web Player to work (The Chrome Version) it loads to a blank white screen, and occasionally does a flash of the Spotify screen before going back to white. Please help! If you somehow can contact th...

• Gig Goer
  • For the past few weeks, whenever I try to get Spotify Web Player to work (The Chrome Version) it loads to a blank white screen, and occasionally does a flash of the Spotify screen before going back t...
  • AxolotlQueen112
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

[Web Player][Search] Artist's Albums in chronological order and Album release dates.

Please list the Artist's Albums in chronological order and bring back release dates next to Albums. This just makes it really difficult searching for a particular album and then playing through an Artist Discog. Please reinstate this feature.

• Casual Listener
  • Please list the Artist's Albums in chronological order and bring back release dates next to Albums. This just makes it really difficult searching for a particular album and then playing through an Ar...
  • mayarammoinho
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Search
    Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 6 likes

[Web Player] Lyrics Feature on Chromebook

As there are lyric features on mobile and on other platforms, I believe there should be a feature on Chromebook as well. Although not many people may use Chromebook, personally I use it more; so, it would be great if people on Chromebook were also ab...

• As there are lyric features on mobile and on other platforms, I believe there should be a feature on Chromebook as well. Although not many people may use Chromebook, personally I use it more; so, it ...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web Player][Connect] Support Sonos speakers in web application

I can't find my Sonos speakers in the web application (open.spotify.com), when I click on the 'connect to a device' button in the right bottom corner. If I click on the button, all I see are my smart home speakers, such as Alexa, but no Sonos speaker...

• Music Fan
  • I can't find my Sonos speakers in the web application (open.spotify.com), when I click on the 'connect to a device' button in the right bottom corner.   If I click on the button, all I see are...
  • Leo_2077
  • Visitor
  • 21 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Connect
    Web Player
  • 21 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web Player][Other] Incorrect grammar in Ukrainian localization for Spotify

Hello! I found a grammar mistake in Ukrainian localization for Spotify. When you are on the main page, you can see the title that changes with your time, so when it's afternoon that title says "Доброго дня!", this is grammatically incorrect, the righ...

• Hello! I found a grammar mistake in Ukrainian localization for Spotify. When you are on the main page, you can see the title that changes with your time, so when it's afternoon that title says "Добро...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Web Player][Your Library] Remove bug undoing Musixmatch contributions

It's so insteresting to know that Spotify is already displaying lyrics, getting them from Musixmatch and being one of the audio-streaming apps to time-sync them. I contribute to Musixmatch, adding and correcting lyrics so that they look neat and are ...

• Music Fan
  • It's so insteresting to know that Spotify is already displaying lyrics, getting them from Musixmatch and being one of the audio-streaming apps to time-sync them.  I contribute to Musixmatch, add...
  • thristan
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Your Library
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! "NOW PLAYING" removed from Web Player?

Can't locate any option to view a "Now Playing" list. This list was helpful since I am always playing all my music in "Shuffle" mode so it was nice being able to see what songs were coming up in the list. Now, with the new format it appears that the ...

• Casual Listener
  • Can't locate any option to view a "Now Playing" list. This list was helpful since I am always playing all my music in "Shuffle" mode so it was nice being able to see what songs were coming up in the ...
  • ld0722
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Artist names showing in Japanese

Hi, I'm from Europe, and my account is also European (share a family account with my parents and some cousins), but I moved to Japan a couple of months ago for work for a while. Spotify worked marvellously for months, until suddenly, since yesterday,...

• Hi,   I'm from Europe, and my account is also European (share a family account with my parents and some cousins), but I moved to Japan a couple of months ago for work for a while. Spotify...
  • YvesYamamura
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 23 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 9 replies
  • 23 likes

URI to a track within a particular playlist?

I can get the URI for a track, no problem.I can get the URI for a playlist, no problem.But I can't in the general case figure out how to get the URI for a track that's in the context of a particular playlist. I'd like to be able to start my player at...

• Casual Listener
  • I can get the URI for a track, no problem. I can get the URI for a playlist, no problem. But I can't in the general case figure out how to get the URI for a track that's in the context of a particu...
  • jlalonde
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Web Player] Issue: Web Player freezes on long opened tab

I dont use Spotify app on Windows because i dont like too many open windows on my pc , and keeping an open Web Player tab is perfect for me. But there is an issue. If i keep Web Player tab open for a day or two - it freezes . Doesnt respond to play ,...

• Regular
  • I dont use  Spotify app on Windows  because i dont like  too many open windows  on my pc , and keeping an open Web Player tab  is perfect for me.    But there is ...
  • OscarDC
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Bose Soundlink 2, Mac with Bluetooth Error on Web Player

Hi Spotify Developers I wanted to start another version of this thread to highlight that this is a REAL issue with SPOTIFY and not the Bose Soundlink (or other BT speakers), Bluetooth Stack or in fact CoreAudio on the Mac. This issue is totally repro...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify Developers   I wanted to start another version of this thread to highlight that this is a REAL issue with SPOTIFY and not the Bose Soundlink (or other BT speakers), Bluetooth S...
  • Songthrush
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution playlist icon not showing correctly

Hello! I am trying to figure out how to get my playlist icon to show correctly. I am using the Web Player, and the first playlists that I created have an icon that is a montage of many album covers (i.e., 4 album covers in one image), but the icons f...

• Hello!   I am trying to figure out how to get my playlist icon to show correctly.  I am using the Web Player, and the first playlists that I created have an icon that is a montage of many...
  • Yordan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web Player] Queue shows only 3 entries instead of 50

Plan Premium Country US Device Web Player Operating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue My Web Player play queue is no longer displaying 50 songs, but only 3. So now if I'm playing an album and then add another album to my play queue it will show ...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country US Device Web Player Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue My Web Player play queue is no longer displaying 50 songs, but only 3. So now if ...
  • Kiril
  • 20 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
    Web Player
  • 20 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify Embed sort by options

Hey thereSorry if there are previous entries similar to this, I did do a quick search but couldn't quite find what I was looking for (probably didn't look hard enough) I'm trying to embed a play button for a playlist on my website/blog, but the playl...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there Sorry if there are previous entries similar to this, I did do a quick search but couldn't quite find what I was looking for (probably didn't look hard enough)   I'm trying to embed ...
  • AndresM
  • Spotify
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can't see profile followers

I'm not sure if this has been answered elsewhere, but I didn't see any other threads on it right off. I only recently started using Spotify even though I've had an account for awhile. Maybe I'm blind, but I see no way to view who is following me on S...

Followers.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • I'm not sure if this has been answered elsewhere, but I didn't see any other threads on it right off.    I only recently started using Spotify even though I've had an account for awhile. ...
  • Vasil
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Web browser on iPad

Hi, I’d like to open Spotify web version on my iPad.i can access to my profile, but can't see any playlist of mine.please help me, thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I’d like to open Spotify web version on my iPad. i can access to my profile, but can't see any playlist of mine. please help me, thanks
  • Ali041711
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes