Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Electronic

Labels

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Is allowed to ask for a submission fee for playlist as a curator ?

Many curators take a submission fee through ko-fi.Is that against Spotify terms ?

• Casual Listener
  • Many curators take a submission fee through ko-fi. Is that against Spotify terms ?
  • CarlosE
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • African
    Blues
    C-pop
    Comedy
    Electronic
    J-pop
    K-pop
    P-pop
    Pop
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify auto shuts off. Pain in the **bleep**!!!

I have Spotify Premium. I have been a premium subscriber for a long time, never had any issues. Lately when I'm listening to music, it automatically stops playing for no reason. I still have a strong wifi connection, the app is still open. But the mu...

• Casual Listener
  • I have Spotify Premium. I have been a premium subscriber for a long time, never had any issues.   Lately when I'm listening to music, it automatically stops playing for no reason. I still have...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • alternative
    country
    Dubstep
    Electronic
    Hip Hop
    Pop
    R&B
    Rap
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

David Guetta new album

Hi guys, so i was listening some music as usual and remembered that new guetta's album is supposed to launch today, so I searched it on spotify, there was showing last launch 'listen' and saying that it contain 18 songs, but when I open it it lt's on...

• Roadie
  • Hi guys, so i was listening some music as usual and remembered that new guetta's album is supposed to launch today, so I searched it on spotify, there was showing last launch 'listen' and saying that...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Electronic
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

SBTRKT - Wonder Where We Land not yet on Spotify

Am I the only one who still doesn't have SBTRKT's new album, Wonder Where We Land, on Spotify yet? It came out September 29, but it still hasn't shown up. Anyone know what's going on with that and when it will arrive?

• Casual Listener
  • Am I the only one who still doesn't have SBTRKT's new album, Wonder Where We Land, on Spotify yet?  It came out September 29, but it still hasn't shown up.  Anyone know what's going on with...
  • princessgleek
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Electronic
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Does anyone know what happened to Until the Ribbon Breaks?

Hey, I was going to listen to one of my new favorite groups, and now they are no longer available on Spotify!

• Hey, I was going to listen to one of my new favorite groups, and now they are no longer available on Spotify!
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • alternative
    Electronic
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Break Free" by "Ariana Grande now unavailable on Spotify :(

Unfortunately, the title says all. We love Ariana! Ariana Grande! Please allow us to listen to your voice, in 320 Ogg format!! we need it.

• Roadie
  • Unfortunately, the title says all. We love Ariana! Ariana Grande!  Please allow us to listen to your voice, in 320 Ogg format!!    we need it.     
  • josephcreed7
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Disco
    Dubstep
    Electronic
    J-pop
    Jazz
    music
    Other
    Pop