Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: problem

Labels

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Build an Spotify app for LG Web OS TV

Hi Spotify.We need a app for LG Web OS TV.All popular app is Available on LG Content Store but I didn't find Spotify.Thank you for following up this problem for people like us who use this TV.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify. We need a app for LG Web OS TV. All popular app is Available on LG Content Store but I didn't find Spotify. Thank you for following up this problem for people like us who use this TV.
  • LordHero
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • problem
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution quik problem solving

if you want a problem to be solved quickly: use twitter (dm) to contact spotify (cares)! they respond within a few minutes and help you to find the best solution.

• if you want a problem to be solved quickly: use twitter (dm) to contact spotify (cares)! they respond within a few minutes and help you to find the best solution.
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • problem
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Nuclear Blast unavailable

Since yeterday I'm not able to play most of Nuclear Blast albums. The error message is either "song is unavailable" or "song is unavailable in your country". This includes all Eluveitie albums, Toumas Holopainen - Lise and times of Scrooge, and proba...

• Casual Listener
  • Since yeterday I'm not able to play most of Nuclear Blast albums. The error message is either "song is unavailable" or "song is unavailable in your country". This includes all Eluveitie albums, Touma...
  • PatrickNB
  • 190 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Nuclear Blast
    problem
  • 190 replies
  • 6 likes

Repeating song while playing

I just wanted to listen to a playlist when the song that I was listening to just repeated from the beginning. Than I tried to hear the song again to the end, when at the same spot it started from the beginning again.By the way I'm listening on the PS...

• I just wanted to listen to a playlist when the song that I was listening to just repeated from the beginning. Than I tried to hear the song again to the end, when at the same spot it started from the...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Glitch
    problem
    repeat
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with Cocoon Artist page

Hello community manager, I was trying to listen an artist called Cocoon, in there artist page there are so many albums and songs I think are not belong to them (1st I find the voice is different, 2nd are they really singing Japanese ?) and since spot...

• Regular
  • ...ifferent, 2nd are they really singing Japanese ?)   and since spotifuggle don't have a "flag" system or report problem system, so I post here and hoping getting the problem solved ! &n...
  • tundish
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • artist
    Cocoon
    mixed albums
    problem
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes