Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Topics with Label: macOS

Labels

Forum Posts

Report issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any issues with the ad being in the wrong language, the ad volume and frequency or the content itself?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we...

• Lone2
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Issue: When idle, Sonos takes longer to respond, making Spotify timeout and start the wrong track

This issue has been around for a while (at least 4-5 months) so it seemed worthwhile to me to file a report. Version/device: This is Spotify Premium on MacOS 14.4.1 playing to a Sonos Five+Sub system (all less than 6 months old, all up-to-date firmwa...

• Casual Listener
  • This issue has been around for a while (at least 4-5 months) so it seemed worthwhile to me to file a report.   Version/device: This is Spotify Premium on MacOS 14.4.1 playing to a Sonos F...
  • OscarDC
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bug
    idle
    macOS
    Sonos
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes