Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Sony

Labels

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution How to sort playlist for everyone?

My Question or Issue I was wondering how I would sort my playlist across all devices, and for anyone that would be listening to it? I already know how to sort my playlists on mobile, but it is only sorted on that 1 device. What should I do to sort it...

• Visitor
  • My Question or Issue   I was wondering how I would sort my playlist across all devices, and for anyone that would be listening to it? I already know how to sort my playlists on mobile, but it ...
  • Yordan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
    Sony
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Persistent Error on PS5

PlanPremiumCountryUS DevicePlayStation 5 My Question or IssueI keep having this issue on the Spotify app for the PS5 in which it keeps showing this error. I have this issue that when I play music and/or skip to a next track it would show play the inc...

20210522_083619.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country US   Device PlayStation 5   My Question or Issue I keep having this issue on the Spotify app for the PS5 in which it keeps showing this error.&nbsp...
  • WendellWSA
  • Visitor
  • 19 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
    PlayStation
    Sony
  • 19 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify app (v3.90) not loading on PS4

My Question or IssueWhenever I try to launch Spotify from the PS4’s Home Screen, it just goes to a blank screen and never loads any UI, at most just a plain empty white border rectangle in the center. I can still play music by controlling it from my ...

• My Question or Issue Whenever I try to launch Spotify from the PS4’s Home Screen, it just goes to a blank screen and never loads any UI, at most just a plain empty white border rectangle in the cent...
  • Jcampora51
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    PlayStation
    PS4
    Sony
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Like icon not showing

Hello!Over time, the like (like icon) on some songs you like disappears, mainly on songs that were added to your "liked songs" a long time ago, while the song remains in your "liked songs", but the fact that the song is added to your "liked songs" is...

• Hello! Over time, the like (like icon) on some songs you like disappears, mainly on songs that were added to your "liked songs" a long time ago, while the song remains in your "liked songs", but the...
  • Tasarion
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    PlayStation
    ps3
    Samsung
    Sony
    Symbian
    TV
    WD
    WP 8
    WRT
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution PS5 Spotify Audio Stutter/Lag

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDevicePlaystation 5Operating System21.01-03.10.00.03-00.00.00.0.1 Spotify version: 3.72 Issue: Ever since Spotify’s new update on PS5, the audio for any song I play through the PS5 Spotify app or even through the PS5 qu...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device Playstation 5 Operating System 21.01-03.10.00.03-00.00.00.0.1   Spotify version: 3.72   Issue: Ever since Spotify’s new update on PS5,...
  • OG_Valken
  • Visitor
  • 35 replies
  • 7 likes
  • music
    PlayStation
    Sony
  • 35 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution Issues with uploading asset to Spotify Canvas, that fits the spec sheet.

iPhone / MacOS(iPhone 11, iPhone 13 Pro)Operating System(iOS 15.6, macOS Monterey.)BrowserFirefox, Google Chrome, Safari I'm having general issues with uploading Spotify CanvasHello, I'm working as a Content Manager for a record label - and we have a...

• Visitor
  • iPhone / MacOS (iPhone 11, iPhone 13 Pro) Operating System (iOS 15.6, macOS Monterey.) Browser Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari   I'm having general issues with uploading Spotify Canva...
  • lupuispis
  • Casual Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Sony
  • 14 replies
  • 9 likes

Compatible MP3 Players in 2023

HelloMy daughter doesn't have a phone but would like to be able to listen to music. I want to get her an MP3 player but finding it unclear which ones ill be able to put the spofity app on. The last community post I could find on this was early 2000 a...

• Hello My daughter doesn't have a phone but would like to be able to listen to music. I want to get her an MP3 player but finding it unclear which ones ill be able to put the spofity app on. The last...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
    Philips
    Sony
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Search keyboard no longer loads on Sony Smart TV

My Question or IssueAfter a recent update of the Spotify App on my Sony Bravia Smart TV, the search function no longer works correctly. At first it started loading the Google speech search rather than the keyboard option - now it just doesn't load ei...

• Casual Listener
  •     My Question or Issue After a recent update of the Spotify App on my Sony Bravia Smart TV, the search function no longer works correctly. At first it started loading the Google s...
  • rgd1
  • 13 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Sony
    TV
  • 13 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution PS5 language bug

I am having trouble with it on the PS5. It is saying I have zero songs in my liked playlist when I don’t And it keeps going in different languages. And I have logged out of Spotify and re-downloaded it on the PlayStation

• I am having trouble with it on the PS5. It is saying I have zero songs in my liked playlist when I don’t And it keeps going in different languages. And I have logged out of Spotify and re-downloaded ...
  • OscarDC
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
    Sony
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution PS5 local files

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDevicePlaystation 5Operating SystemNA My Question or IssueThe Spotify app on the PS5 seems to be really buggy when playing music from playlists containing local files. The issue isn't that I would like to download those...

• Plan Premium Country United States Device Playstation 5 Operating System NA   My Question or Issue The Spotify app on the PS5 seems to be really buggy when playing music from playlists...
  • Gloeko
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
    Sony
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs will not pause and start by themselves on PS5 spotify app

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDevicePS5Operating System My Question or IssueAnytime I'm playing music on my PS5 and need to pause the song it will only pause for a second and then start playing again. I have to use Spotify connect on my phone to for...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device PS5 Operating System     My Question or Issue Anytime I'm playing music on my PS5 and need to pause the song it will only pause for a sec...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
    PlayStation
    Samsung
    Sony
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How can Spotify get away with this? (ONKYO support)

Spotify have punished early adopters, many of who have invested hunders of euros in compatible hardware, and have spent good money on a premium subscription. They have taken their money, taken manufacturers license money, and now destroy that valuabl...

• Gig Goer
  • Spotify have punished early adopters, many of who have invested hunders of euros in compatible hardware, and have spent good money on a premium subscription.   They have taken their money, tak...
  • msellers
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 19 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    Sony
    Symbian
    WD
  • 15 replies
  • 19 likes

Superuser Contribution When I sign in it is asking for a pairing code. What is that?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Sony
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [PS4] Some playlists not loading in quick menu

PlanPremiumCountryU.S.A.Device(PlayStation 4 2014 release) My Question or IssueWhen I try to play a playlist on Spotify through the PlayStation quick menu, it says “Cannot obtain playlist”. I click to refresh and then it says “An error has occurred (...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country U.S.A. Device (PlayStation 4 2014 release)   My Question or Issue When I try to play a playlist on Spotify through the PlayStation quick menu, it says “Cannot obtain...
  • MattAtch96
  • Casual Listener
  • 31 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
    Sony
  • 31 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution PS4 - Spotify Error :(

PlanPremiumCountryUS DevicePS4Operating SystemPS OS My Question or IssueI have installed and reinstalled Spotfy more than 4 times in my PS4 but every time I try opening it, or linking it, it will load and load and load, and after a couple of minutes ...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country US   Device PS4 Operating System PS OS   My Question or Issue I have installed and reinstalled Spotfy more than 4 times in my PS4 but every time I tr...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music
    PlayStation
    Sony
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect over ethernet/cabled connection is highly unreliable - use WiFi instead

I have been struggling for a long time with getting spotify connect to work on my Sony Bravia and Onkyo (both using ethernet cable to connect to my LAN). The devices usually (yes, sometimes it does worke?) show up as a playable device in Spotify. Rec...

• Casual Listener
  •   I have been struggling for a long time with getting spotify connect to work on my Sony Bravia and Onkyo (both using ethernet cable to connect to my LAN). The devices usually (yes, s...
  • Saintzillla
  • 12 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Connect
    Onkyo
    Other
    Sony
  • 12 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Smart TV Apps - Link to photos service for slideshows

It would be great to be able to have a slideshow of photos playing whilst listening to music on your Smart TV applications. Maybe allow a log in for Flickr, Google Photos or iCloud for us to be able to put photos up whilst playing our favorite songs....

• Regular
  • It would be great to be able to have a slideshow of photos playing whilst listening to music on your Smart TV applications.   Maybe allow a log in for Flickr, Google Photos or iCloud for us to...
  • Yordan
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Philips
    Samsung
    Sony
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect with Google Home Speaker Groups

Plan: Premium for FamilyCountry: Portugal Device: Huawei Mate 9Operating System: Android 8 My Question or Issue How can I cast via Spotify Connect to a Spekers Group created on google Home?I have 3 Sony speakers (HT-CT800, X88 and ZR7) with built in ...

• ...reated on google Home? I have 3 Sony speakers (HT-CT800, X88 and ZR7) with built in chromecast and spotify connect, but i'm only able to use spotify connect when casting to individual speakers. If i t...
  • carlverwee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
    Sony
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PS4 App not working

PlanPremiumCountryBrazilDevicePS4 Pro My Question or IssueEvery time I try opening Spotify on my PS4, it shows an error "Cannot connect to the server" (WV-3389801), as if there is no internet connection, but every other app is working properly (i.e. ...

WhatsApp Image 2022-02-23 at 12.34.06.jpeg
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Brazil Device PS4 Pro   My Question or Issue Every time I try opening Spotify on my PS4, it shows an error "Cannot connect to the server" (WV-3389801), as if there i...
  • Sn0bzy
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Sony
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Video podcasts not working at all

Plan/PremiumCountryIndiaDeviceIphone 11 pro Operating SystemIos 14 My Question or IssueHey guys,So i am from India and i had purchased spotify premium family plan a few months ago. I really love the podcasts on here but there is just one big problem....

•   Plan /Premium Country India Device Iphone 11 pro  Operating System Ios 14   My Question or Issue Hey guys, So i am from India and i had purchased spotify premium family p...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Philips
    Samsung
    Sony
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes