Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: ps3

Labels

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Like icon not showing

Hello!Over time, the like (like icon) on some songs you like disappears, mainly on songs that were added to your "liked songs" a long time ago, while the song remains in your "liked songs", but the fact that the song is added to your "liked songs" is...

• Hello! Over time, the like (like icon) on some songs you like disappears, mainly on songs that were added to your "liked songs" a long time ago, while the song remains in your "liked songs", but the...
  • Tasarion
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    PlayStation
    ps3
    Samsung
    Sony
    Symbian
    TV
    WD
    WP 8
    WRT
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution [PlayStation 3] "Sorry, there appears to be a problem connecting. Please try again later."

PlanFree/PremiumCountryAustraliaDevice(PlayStation 3Operating System(CellOS) My Question or IssueThe PlayStation 3 version of Spotify has not been functional for nearly the last month. Attempting to open the app results in an error message stating th...

• ...ith the latest version of the Spotify app, as well as the latest version of the PS3 system software.   I hope this issue will be resolved, I understand the PS3 is an aging platform but it is s...
  • metthewsobol
  • Visitor
  • 36 replies
  • 17 likes
  • PlayStation
    ps3
  • 36 replies
  • 17 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot skip on song results

When I play a song in the songs section on the search results page I expect the next listed song to be played when I click next. But in the latest version of the beta web player (aka desktop app) it does nothing. That's a nice feature for some users ...

• Regular
  • When I play a song in the songs section on the search results page I expect the next listed song to be played when I click next. But in the latest version of the beta web player (aka desktop app) it ...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Logitech
    music
    Other
    Philips
    PlayStation
    ps3
    Samsung
    Symbian
    TV
    WD
    WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Under settings-->social, What does 'share my listening activity on Spotify' actually do?

On the desktop app under settings-->social, What does 'share my listening activity on Spotify' actually do?, i.e. if it is toggled off does this mean none of my followers can see what I'm listening to in the 'Friends activity' right hand side bar. I ...

• On the desktop app under settings-->social, What does 'share my listening activity on Spotify' actually do?, i.e. if it is toggled off does this mean none of my followers can see what I'm listenin...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
    ps3
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

spotify syncs mobile to web , doesnt web to mobile

when i listen to a playlist on spotify mobile it continues on to web (this means I cannot continue where I left off from web) however when i listen to one on web it is perfectly fine on mobile and I can continue where I left off from mobile how do i ...

• Casual Listener
  • when i listen to a playlist on spotify mobile it continues on to web (this means I cannot continue where I left off from web)   however when i listen to one on web it is perfectly fine on mobi...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    PlayStation
    ps3
    Samsung
    Sony
    Symbian
    TV
    WD
    WP 8
    WRT
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playstation 3 Ad issue

PlanFreeCountryRomaniaDeviceiPhone 6S Plus, PS3Operating SystemiOS 14.4.1, PlayStation®3 System Software Update 4.87 This issue happens when shuffling liked songs, an album or a playlist (although I haven't tested it, I'm positive it happens on playl...

• Regular
  • Plan Free Country Romania Device iPhone 6S Plus, PS3 Operating System iOS 14.4.1, PlayStation®3 System Software Update 4.87   This issue happens when shuffling liked songs, an album o...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • ps3
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

[PS3] How to unlink account to PS3?

Hello! My Spotify account is linked to a PS3 account which does not belong to me. I no longer have contact with the person who owns the PS3. Is there a way to unlink my Spotify account to the PS3? I want to link it to my PS4 but I can't I already tri...

• Hello! My Spotify account is linked to a PS3 account which does not belong to me. I no longer have contact with the person who owns the PS3. Is there a way to unlink my Spotify account to the PS3? I...
  • Staticz
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
    ps3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution how do I find podcasts through the ps3?

PremiumAustraliaPS3 How do I find podcasts?Can't find it in Browse?When I use search the results are always songs, albums and playlists.I've been listening to JRE since episode 1 and can't find it?thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Premium Australia PS3   How do I find podcasts? Can't find it in Browse? When I use search the results are always songs, albums and playlists. I've been listening to JRE since episode 1 a...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • ps3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Browse not working on PS3

Currently on Premium in AustraliaSpotify working fine on my android phone and PC My Issue is on the PS3 the 'Browse' button isn't working.'Your music' and search works fine, the problem started last week.Logged in and out, PS3 system is up to date, n...

• Casual Listener
  • Currently on Premium in Australia Spotify working fine on my android phone and PC   My Issue is on the PS3 the 'Browse' button isn't working. 'Your music' and search works fine, the p...
  • ahnu
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • ps3
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

I lose my PlayStation network aount, i can't unlink my spotify account to my new Playstation Network

So, i have this account in psn that i created in 2013, i created when have buyed a new ps3, but since then i changed my password from the e-mail that i created my PSN account and the password of my PSN, that is, I don't have access to either account,...

• Visitor
  • So, i have this account in psn that i created in 2013, i created when have buyed a new ps3, but since then i changed my password from the e-mail that i created my PSN account and the password of my P...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    PlayStation
    ps3
    Sony
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[PS3] Unable to update to 1.22

CountryItalyDevicePlay Station 3My Question or Issue The application on PS3 is trying to update to v.1.22,when trying to download it fails and exits with error code 90810017I've already tried to remove and reinstall the app, but no luck.What can I do...

• Country Italy Device Play Station 3 My Question or Issue   The application on PS3 is trying to update to v.1.22, when trying to download it fails and exits with error code 9...
  • xCrazyMaik123x
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • ps3
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

About working on your conscience and your sub-conscience

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI only saw one album throughout the whole Spotify that uses Hemi-Sync music to align the sub-...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I only ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    PlayStation
    ps3
    Samsung
    Sony
    Symbian
    WD
    WP 8
    WRT
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution La musica se detiene después de unos minutos en ps3

PlanPremiumCountryArgentinaDevicePS3 My Question or IssueLa musica se detiene después de unos minutos de reproducción en ps3, tengo que volver a poner play para que continue, no puedo escuchar un album p playlist de corrido.Por favor ayuda,Gracias

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Argentina Device PS3   My Question or Issue La musica se detiene después de unos minutos de reproducción en ps3, tengo que volver a poner play para que continue, n...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • ps3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloading

Hey Everyone! I can see all my albums on the app but only a handfull of artists appear on the library. A few on my Iphone (none on my desk top) ....these dont have the alphabetic slide on the side like it used to meaning that you have to scroll throu...

• Hey Everyone!   I can see all my albums on the app but only a handfull of artists appear on the library. A few on my Iphone (none on my desk top) ....these dont have the alphabetic slide on th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    PlayStation
    ps3
    Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Play songs for a second or less and they stop on my PS3

Recently I try to listen to my songs on spotify of PS3 and they play for a second or less and they stop, I put play due and it stops again, do you know how I can solve this problem? Thank you

• Recently I try to listen to my songs on spotify of PS3 and they play for a second or less and they stop, I put play due and it stops again, do you know how I can solve this problem? Thank you
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • ps3
    Samsung
    Sony
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify can't play this right now. If you have the file on your computer you can import it.

PlanPremiumCountry NorwayDevice Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue First of all, sorry if I'm not posting this issue in the right place. I wasn't quite sure where to put this. Guide me to a new direction if needed! I've been trying to li...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Norway Device   Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  First of all, sorry if I'm not posting this issue in the right place. I wasn't ...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    ps3
    Sony
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Web Player: Tab Limit Reached?

Hi Everyone! I have been having this problem for quite some time now with my main Spotify account. Whenever I log in to my Spotify account and try opening the Web Player, it comes up with a window that says, "So you've discovered the tab limit..." wh...

• Regular
  • Hi Everyone! I have been having this problem for quite some time now with my main Spotify account. Whenever I log in to my Spotify account and try opening the Web Player, it comes up with a window th...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • ps3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Similar named artist showing up under my music.

PlanPremiumCountryunited states DeviceiPhone 6 My Question or Issue My artist name is “ Steve J “ there is another artist names “Steve J. “ (with a period) he or she has a song called love song for a b*** . This song is showing on my artist profile a...

•   Plan Premium Country united states    Device iPhone 6   My Question or Issue  My artist name is “ Steve J “ there is another artist names “Steve J. “ (with a peri...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Philips
    PlayStation
    ps3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Clearing Spotify's Cache

When you clear Spotify's cache, will that affect the data that is later received by Spotify to pay artists? .. Thank you for your help! Best, ProducerTrentTaylor ***Find me on Spotify at ProducerTrentTaylor .. Artist : 10 beat tapes for chilling, stu...

• Composer
  • When you clear Spotify's cache, will that affect the data that is later received by Spotify to pay artists? .. Thank you for your help!   Best,   ProducerTrentTaylor   ***Fi...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • ps3
    Sony
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Play "Your Music" Playlists on PS3

This started happening about a week ago...I have several playlists. If I select "Your Music", all of my playlists show up as icons but when I click on one, they all vanish! I am able to play saved albums, etc (they don't disappear when I click on the...

• Casual Listener
  • ...lay saved albums, etc (they don't disappear when I click on them) but not my playlists. My Spotify Free account works fine on other computers (PC & Linux), just not on the PS3. I have tried a m...
  • vaxter
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • ps3
    Sony
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes