Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Developer

Labels

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Developer] Changing the volume (and other commands) on the Pioneer VSX-LX305 via the home-network

I've got the Pioneer VSX-LX305 (Firmware versionR119-0509-0050-0031-0000) and noticed that:- turning on the AVR via Spotify connect (at least 3-4 seconds) and- changing the volume while listening via Spotify connect (1-2 seconds for each button press...

• Casual Listener
  • I've got the Pioneer VSX-LX305 (Firmware version R119-0509-0050-0031-0000)  and noticed that: - turning on the AVR via Spotify connect (at least 3-4 seconds) and - changing the volume while ...
  • MartinT
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Developer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Developer] Tipping

Let's face it, 9.99 for the wealth of artists you get on Spotify is insane value.I sometimes feel guilty that the smaller, less played artists get missed in a fair share / decent share of Spotify Royalties or even supers fans that pay so little for t...

• Visitor
  • Let's face it, 9.99 for the wealth of artists you get on Spotify is insane value. I sometimes feel guilty that the smaller, less played artists get missed in a fair share / decent share of Spotify R...
  • MLaser
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Developer
    Mobile
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Developer] display lyrics on the car windscreen with a head up display

Songs' texts are difficult to grasp for no-native speakers. Even if they are in English and the listener knows this language quite well. Hence tons of sites with lyrics and home-made subtitled video clips. Also Spotify gives the text subtiles for man...

• Casual Listener
  • Songs' texts are difficult to grasp for no-native speakers. Even if they are in English and the listener knows this language quite well. Hence tons of sites with lyrics and home-made subtitled video ...
  • Jojo1966
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Developer
    Mobile
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Developer] Let us disable the web player.

The web player is currently forced on all users when it comes to sharing links from the desktop or mobile app. According to support there should be prompts asking if you want to open something in the web player or the mobile/desktop app but this has ...

• Casual Listener
  • The web player is currently forced on all users when it comes to sharing links from the desktop or mobile app. According to support there should be prompts asking if you want to open something in the...
  • zyxep
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Developer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Android][Developer] Wrong Spanish translation - Free > Libre (Not Gratis)

Hi, when you use Spanish language and you go to Configuration - Storage there is a wrong translation: "Free" > "Gratis" and the correct one is "Libre". In english "Free" means both terms but in spanish "Gratis" and "Libre" have very different meaning...

• Hi, when you use Spanish language and you go to Configuration - Storage there is a wrong translation: "Free" > "Gratis" and the correct one is "Libre". In english "Free" means both terms but in sp...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Android
    Developer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[Android][Developer] Playing a song while connecting to Bluetooth

Hi Spotify! I've noticed that when we play songs while Bluetooth is connected to a car or any other electronic product, we can't play songs when we open the camera, which is internal and comes with every mobile device. Also, no other music app has th...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • Hi Spotify!   I've noticed that when we play songs while Bluetooth is connected to a car or any other electronic product, we can't play songs when we open the camera, which is internal and c...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Android
    Developer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

[Community][Developer] Overriding Accounts/ Retrieving Deleted Accounts

To cut a long story short this is what happened:My ex-boyfriend and I dated for 4 years before breaking up. He was in charge of all things joint/ family sharing like Spotify, Netflix, etc. He created the family account using his email and at the time...

• To cut a long story short this is what happened: My ex-boyfriend and I dated for 4 years before breaking up. He was in charge of all things joint/ family sharing like Spotify, Netflix, etc. He creat...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Developer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [LG Smart TV][Developer] Make Spotify accessible on LG Smart TV for blind users.

Good Afternoon, For your blind and partially sighted Customers, I would appreciate if you could arrange for an access issue with the Spotify app using the 'audio guidance' screen reader on LG Smart Tv's to be resolved.The latest version of the app is...

• Visitor
  • Good Afternoon,   For your blind and partially sighted Customers, I would appreciate if you could arrange for an access issue with the Spotify app using the 'audio guidance' screen reader on L...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Developer
    LG Smart TV
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Developer] How can I generate a top songs playlist if I accidentally declined to see it?

This happened twice because I automatically close pop up promotions. The option to generate one never pops up again after that accidental decline. Can't we have an option to generate one or get the notification in our actual notifications list?

• Visitor
  • This happened twice because I automatically close pop up promotions. The option to generate one never pops up again after that accidental decline. Can't we have an option to generate one or get the n...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Developer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Community][Developer] Spotify Community Created Extensions

Problem There are amazing ideas that people really want, People put massive effort into writing them with detail and they get voted by many, but not enough to be considered resulting into frustration from the community. Spotify simply has no time for...

• Regular
  • Problem 😭 There are amazing ideas that people really want, People put massive effort into writing them with detail and they get voted by many, but not enough to be considered resulting into fr...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Developer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS][Developer] Music and video player bluetooth and Wi-fi simultaneously

When I am listening to music from my computer, via Wi-fi speakers, in my living room and at the same time using bluetooth headphones to watch a video an interruption will occur.If I remove my headphones the video will pause, as it should, but the wif...

• When I am listening to music from my computer, via Wi-fi speakers, in my living room and at the same time using bluetooth headphones to watch a video an interruption will occur. If I remove my headp...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Developer
    iOS
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android] [Developer] content based recommendations

How about a feature that makes suggestions based on the CONTENT.Content in the sense of:- tempo- mood (happy, melancholic, sad)- sound (used instruments, guitars amount of distortion in the sound)- rythm (rock'n roll is straight forward 4/4, bossa no...

• Regular
  • How about a feature that makes suggestions based on the CONTENT. Content in the sense of: - tempo - mood (happy, melancholic, sad) - sound (used instruments, guitars amount of distortion in the s...
  • StefanL38
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Developer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Community][Developer] K-12 Education Administration

We are a school district of about 40,000 students and they all have district devices. Our students love listening to spotify, but since there is adult content on Spotify, we have had to block access due to **bleep**. Other school systems are affected...

• Visitor
  • We are a school district of about 40,000 students and they all have district devices.  Our students love listening to spotify, but since there is adult content on Spotify, we have had to block a...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Developer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Developer] separate kids area under my account

hello,I need the ability to play music for my baby girl from my account without it ruining my suggested daily mix.I need the ability to switch between "kids" section and my own music section.like they do on Netflix.

• Visitor
  • hello, I need the ability to play music for my baby girl from my account without it ruining my suggested daily mix. I need the ability to switch between "kids" section and my own music section. li...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Developer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Developer] Casual Listening Status

I have two very specific modes of listening to Spotify: Active and Casual. Active would be defined as any time I deliberately choose a genre, style, song, playlist, etc. This is any deliberate, purposeful listening during my work or leisure time when...

• I have two very specific modes of listening to Spotify: Active and Casual.  Active would be defined as any time I deliberately choose a genre, style, song, playlist, etc. This is any delibe...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Developer
    Mobile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Developer] Notifications

Hello l have just noticed the Notifications “Bell”This great new feature, however, when l select play, l get a play list. And various other tracks getting played.Can we just get the new item?First?

• Music Fan
  • Hello  l have just noticed the Notifications “Bell” This great new feature, however, when l select play, l get a play list. And various other tracks getting played. Can we just get the new it...
  • Stevie_Wonder
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Developer
    Mobile
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Developer] Multiple Font/Language Support/user lyric input

So I'm a native English speaker, but I speak multiple languages. When using the Lyrics feature, I'm glad that the native language lyrics are there in the native language, but I can't always read the font that Spotify chooses. (One example being Spoti...

• So I'm a native English speaker, but I speak multiple languages.  When using the Lyrics feature, I'm glad that the native language lyrics are there in the native language, but I can't always rea...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Developer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Developer] dismissing ideas based on (old) votes?

so im a newbie warning here goesi still suppose we are all valued customers premium or not, which is why i do not understand how an idea that has been put forward many many times, it seems can simply be dismissed because a “similar” idea was posted -...

• Music Fan
  • so im a newbie warning here goes i still suppose we are all valued customers premium or not, which is why i do not understand how an idea that has been put forward many many times, it seems can simp...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Developer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Developer] get phone support

get phone support, it's very stupid to depend upon other people for such a big streaming company. I'm trying to figure out why my music isn't playing in order by song.

• get phone support, it's very stupid to depend upon other people for such a big streaming company. I'm trying to figure out why my music isn't playing in order by song.    
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Developer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Developer] (and Android) Fix App Stability

I love Spotify, the library is great and the app is very clean and easy to navigate. But**bleep** fix your apps. The desktop app crashes on me two or three times a day, and I have to dig through the task manager and close the 2-4 background processes...

• I love Spotify, the library is great and the app is very clean and easy to navigate. But**bleep** fix your apps. The desktop app crashes on me two or three times a day, and I have to dig through the ...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Developer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes