Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Developer] How can I generate a top songs playlist if I accidentally declined to see it?

[Developer] How can I generate a top songs playlist if I accidentally declined to see it?

This happened twice because I automatically close pop up promotions. The option to generate one never pops up again after that accidental decline. Can't we have an option to generate one or get the notification in our actual notifications list?

1 Reply

Hey @kgaroutte,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome.

We hope you don't mind us moving your post out of the ideas section to one of our Help boards as it fits better here.

That being said, we can confirm it's not possible to revisit the pop-up you accidentally dismiss. We think it is a great idea to be able to recover these pop-ups. You can submit this idea, if you wish, to our Idea boards, but make sure the idea meets our Guidelines. You can find out how to submit an idea here.

On another note, we'd like to add some insights. Dismissing this pop-up won't affect your Wrapped or any other of their personalized playlists or experience. We can confirm this year's Wrapped hasn't gone live yet, but if you want to check your previous years' top songs playlists, you can search, e. g. ''Your Top Songs 2021'', and you'll find them.

Lastly, it's better to post this type of question here in our help boards. Our Ideas board is to help us receive new product and feature suggestions that will allow us to improve our app and service for everyone.

If anything else comes up, the Community will always be here for you.

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts