Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: LG

Labels

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Missing functionality in LG smart-TV app

Hi. I`m a regular Spotify Premium user, and have been for several years now. I recently bought a LG smart TV, wich comes with a Spotify app. Why is this app so lacking in functionality? It`s like a Spotify "very-very-lite". For instance - the library...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I`m a regular Spotify Premium user, and have been for several years now. I recently bought a LG smart TV, wich comes with a Spotify app. Why is this app so lacking in functionality? It`s like a S...
  • jastewart325
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • LG
    TV
    UI
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Bad UX on Smart TV app on LG

Hi,One of the reasons for buying a Smart-TV was the capability to connect to the web, watch videos and listen to music. I installed the Spotify app from the LG TV-app store and was very disappointed with what I got. I cannot brows radio stations or p...

• Visitor
  • Hi, One of the reasons for buying a Smart-TV was the capability to connect to the web, watch videos and listen to music. I installed the Spotify app from the LG TV-app store and was very d...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • LG
    Search
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

[LG] LG tv app, make it so I can find playlist

LG tv app, make it so I can find playlist. I have new TV and it can't even find other peoples playlists. Thank You.

• Casual Listener
  • LG tv app, make it so I can find playlist.   I have new TV and it can't even find other peoples playlists. Thank You. 
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • LG
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes