Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Browse

Labels

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

[Android][Browse] stop squeezing free accounts

I haven't used spotify in a few years, but I notice now that along with not being able to search for specific songs or play songs on demand or skip songs, free account "members" can't even see album information and track lists, and don't even have th...

• Visitor
  • I haven't used spotify in a few years, but I notice now that along with not being able to search for specific songs or play songs on demand or skip songs, free account "members" can't even see album ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Browse
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Browse] NEW THREAD???

Hi, I need help with an issue, I can't seem to find the NEW POST or NEW THREAD anywhere, how can I create a new question?

• Visitor
  • Hi, I need help with an issue, I can't seem to find the NEW POST or NEW THREAD anywhere, how can I create a new question?
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Browse
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Browse] New Release Albums

There was a section on the 'Home' page, to browse 'New release albums'. Which appears to have been replaced with 'Popular albums'. Kindly bring back this 'feature'.

• Visitor
  • There was a section on the 'Home' page, to browse 'New release albums'. Which appears to have been replaced with 'Popular albums'. Kindly bring back this 'feature'.
  • OscarDC
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Browse
    Desktop
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android][Browse] About Spotify Mi phone user bottom navigation bar immersion adaptation problem

Hello, I'm glad to be here to communicate with you. I am a user of Xiaomi mobile phone. I found a problem when I was using Spotify.The navigation bar at the bottom of Xiaomi's MIUI system is not immersed in adaptation, resulting in a big black bar, w...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I'm glad to be here to communicate with you. I am a user of Xiaomi mobile phone. I found a problem when I was using Spotify. The navigation bar at the bottom of Xiaomi's MIUI system is not im...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Browse
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Browse] Add a possibility to suggest a song or album which is not at Spotify yet

It would be great if you could add a possibility to suggest a song or an album, someone finds out there and which is not offered at Spotify yet.

• Casual Listener
  • It would be great if you could add a possibility to suggest a song or an album, someone finds out there and which is not offered at Spotify yet.
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Browse
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS][Browse] Bring Datsik music back onto Spotify! Don’t be a part of the cancel culture.

Spotify is a platform to find listening to others art. When Datsik has allegations against him that haven’t even been decided if they are true or not it is sad that you take his latest songs off the platform. We want to enjoy the music.

• Visitor
  • Spotify is a platform to find listening to others art. When Datsik has allegations against him that haven’t even been decided if they are true or not it is sad that you take his latest songs off the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Browse
    iOS
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Browse] Don't intrusively advertise/promote features/deals (like Duo) in the application.

I use spotify on various platforms, using the same account. By now I feel like I had to suspend the Duo promotion twice on each platform now. It's getting bothersome.Now; I get that a lot of people may want this, including paying customers. So I can ...

• Regular
  • I use spotify on various platforms, using the same account. By now I feel like I had to suspend the Duo promotion twice on each platform now. It's getting bothersome. Now; I get that a lot of peop...
  • Zoonvanjohan
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Browse
    Desktop
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

[All Platforms][Browse] Stop implementing fancy functions and fix the basics!

Spotify is slowly becoming a bloated mess with a lot of dumb features that no one asked for. The newest addition is voice recognition with suggestions based on the evalutation of your mood...Source: https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-5583965...

• Regular
  • ...elated to the basic music listening experience. I want to listen to MUSIC, but I still have to browse through Podcasts and have no way of hiding podcasts. Why would I use Spotify for podcasts when t...
  • -StigtriX-
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • All Platforms
    Browse
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[Android][Browse] NO DIRECT FEEDBACK?!

I ended up here because all I wanted to do was submit a report directly to Spotify for a bug that's making the queue button spot working. (Can't open queue to view/rearrange currently on mobile/Android.) BUT Spotify is literally the only app in the w...

• Visitor
  • I ended up here because all I wanted to do was submit a report directly to Spotify for a bug that's making the queue button spot working. (Can't open queue to view/rearrange currently on mobile/Andro...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Browse
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS][Browse] Spotify now scrambles all my playslists. Very annoying and chaotic.

Of some reason Spotify now scrambles all of my playlists. I can find no way to prevent this. I use Spotify in a very organized way, happy that it differs from radio in this sense. On a comupter this is still ok but you have ruined the mobile experien...

• Visitor
  • Of some reason Spotify now scrambles all of my playlists. I can find no way to prevent this. I use Spotify in a very organized way, happy that it differs from radio in this sense.  On a comupte...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Browse
    iOS
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web Player] [Desktop] [Podcasts] Podcast episodes management

Let me introduce the idea by saying I use a spreadsheet to track what episode I want to listen to Spotify is so horrible and obnoxious about it. The web player is absolutely horrible at this. Can't read the description with the weird white background...

fredrb28_0-1617828685600.png fredrb28_1-1617828881188.png fredrb28_2-1617828984765.png
  • Regular
  • ...e keep track of what we haven't listened yet to browser and choose from. 
  • CarlosE
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Browse
    Web Player
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Browse] Feature request: Make "Under The Bridge" by RHCP disappear

As an avid Spotify user with a wide taste in music and a family subscription, I should never encounter nor hear "Under The Bridge" by the Red Hot Chili Peppers again.I propose a "never play 'Under The Bridge' again" button for just this song.Acceptan...

• Regular
  • As an avid Spotify user with a wide taste in music and a family subscription, I should never encounter nor hear "Under The Bridge" by the Red Hot Chili Peppers again. I propose a "never play 'Unde...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • All Platforms
    Browse
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Ps4 app

Hello!I'm using ps4 app and it's annoying to use it because the user interface is bad.When i browse the library and select some of the track and music starts to play, that work ok but when i hit the back button i have to browse the library again from...

• Hello! I'm using ps4 app and it's annoying to use it because the user interface is bad. When i browse the library and select some of the track and music starts to play, that work ok but when i h...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Browse
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Establish an independent body to lobby against deceptive practices used by the service

Seriously guys, the business model you represent is too important and revolutionary for you to go sullying it with stuff like this. Get some help. I don't even expect this to be seen by anyone. I'm just praying that whoever moderates this will have s...

• Visitor
  • ...ust praying that whoever moderates this will have some appreciation of music and the potential this service holds, and take some kind of initiative.   Drake being overpromoted throughout the browse...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • All Platforms
    Browse
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Female artists?

just wanted to ask why spotify doesn't feature any influential female artists in DJs/composers of electronic music? are there just none worth featuring?

• just wanted to ask why spotify doesn't feature any influential female artists in DJs/composers of electronic music? are there just none worth featuring?
  • maurice_ichi
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Browse
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fixing New Blocking Artists and Songs Feature

Currently the symbol for removing artists and songs you don't like on spotify playlists is right next to the next/skip button and is very easy to accidentally press. This new feature is great because users are able to block artists and bands who are ...

• Currently the symbol for removing artists and songs you don't like on spotify playlists is right next to the next/skip button and is very easy to accidentally press. This new feature is great because...
  • 0 replies
  • 9 likes
  • All Platforms
    Browse
  • 0 replies
  • 9 likes

Anti-intuitive Artist Page Layouts

Navigating an Artist's page should be easy, and intuitive. Everytime I visit an artist page, Spotify seems to present a different layout each time. Reaching a COMPLETE list of all the artist's albums should be incredibly simple, but instead, I often ...

• Casual Listener
  • Navigating an Artist's page should be easy, and intuitive.  Everytime I visit an artist page, Spotify seems to present a different layout each time.  Reaching a COMPLETE list of all the art...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Browse
    Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes