Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Your Library

Labels

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Your Library] Do not use Shuffle as a default

So I never remember it being like this but Everytime I play album the shuffle seems to be a default setting. This is not great. Too often on here it seems Spotifys response is we hear you but have no plans to change this anytime soon.

• Casual Listener
  • So I never remember it being like this but Everytime I play album the shuffle seems to be a default setting. This is not great. Too often on here it seems Spotifys response is we hear you but have no...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Your Library
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Web Player][Your Library] Remove bug undoing Musixmatch contributions

It's so insteresting to know that Spotify is already displaying lyrics, getting them from Musixmatch and being one of the audio-streaming apps to time-sync them. I contribute to Musixmatch, adding and correcting lyrics so that they look neat and are ...

• Music Fan
  • It's so insteresting to know that Spotify is already displaying lyrics, getting them from Musixmatch and being one of the audio-streaming apps to time-sync them.  I contribute to Musixmatch, add...
  • thristan
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Your Library
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Your Library] Stick the Setting Album View Instead of Albums and Singles

Hi so I was frustrated with clicking discography and it automatically put it in list view, even though you keep selecting tile view. Thank you for fixing that. Well another problem that stems from that one is the fact that it keeps resetting me makin...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi so I was frustrated with clicking discography and it automatically put it in list view, even though you keep selecting tile view. Thank you for fixing that. Well another problem that stems from th...
  • AndresM
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Your Library
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Your Library] Play history

As a userI would like to be able to view all of the songs that I have recently played in the last 7 daysSo that when I don't remember a song name I can just go back through finding the right one. There is a feature in the app that displays my recentl...

• Visitor
  • As a user I would like to be able to view all of the songs that I have recently played in the last 7 days So that when I don't remember a song name I can just go back through finding the right one....
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Your Library
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Add option to disable auto-deleting played episodes

Issue: I like to listen to music mixes that Spotify classifies as "Episodes" but when I finish the mix, they automatically get removed from the "Your Episodes" tab and the download is deleted from all devices. I want to be able to save these mixes th...

• Issue: I like to listen to music mixes that Spotify classifies as "Episodes" but when I finish the mix, they automatically get removed from the "Your Episodes" tab and the download is deleted from al...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Your Library
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Make downloaded items immediately available when offline

I've found that when I'm in offline mode (say, in the car with mobile data turned off) that the Spotify app is less responsive than when I'm on wifi or data. I think it's a bit ridiculous that I have to wait 10+ seconds in order for my downloaded tra...

• Casual Listener
  • I've found that when I'm in offline mode (say, in the car with mobile data turned off) that the Spotify app is less responsive than when I'm on wifi or data. I think it's a bit ridiculous that I have...
  • Eni
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Your Library
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Your Library] Liked Songs header row is overlapping with the songs when scrolling

On the Liked Songs page when you scroll through the list the header row's background is transparent so you see the songs under the text and it makes it unreadable sometimes. There was a gradient or solid color here before if i remember correctly.

brianelete_0-1640771364033.png
  • Roadie
  • On the Liked Songs page when you scroll through the list the header row's background is transparent so you see the songs under the text and it makes it unreadable sometimes. There was a gradient or s...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Your Library
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS][Your Library] Please fix the New Episodes for Podcasts

My "New Episodes" folder under "My library" does not update with new podcasts since 30 August 2021.Downloaded other players (Apple Podcast) and of course it works there.Been using Apple Podcast since then but frankly I'd prefer to use the service I p...

• My "New Episodes" folder under "My library" does not update with new podcasts since 30 August 2021. Downloaded other players (Apple Podcast) and of course it works there. Been using Apple Podcast s...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Your Library
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Your Library] Shuffle Liked songs on sonos

Currently liked songs are not able to shuffle through Sonos or any other streaming speaker. I want to be able to play all of my music through my speakers on sonos. Please fix this ASAP. I have contacted support many time regarding this issue without ...

• Casual Listener
  • Currently liked songs are not able to shuffle through Sonos or any other streaming speaker. I want to be able to play all of my music through my speakers on sonos. Please fix this ASAP. I have contac...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Your Library
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

[Your Library]

I have a great OC Smith LP which Spotify doesnt have,can I upload it to my playlist?

• Visitor
  • I have a great OC Smith LP which Spotify doesnt have,can I upload it to my playlist?
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Your Library
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Xbox One][Your Library] New Xbox problem

All of a sudden my Spotify defaults the “A” button on the Xbox controller to “Play/Pause” after 30 seconds despite my leaving the curser on FF. This is a recent problem, it didn’t used to do this.

• Visitor
  • All of a sudden my Spotify defaults the “A” button on the Xbox controller to “Play/Pause” after 30 seconds despite my leaving the curser on FF. This is a recent problem, it didn’t used to do this.&nb...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Xbox One
    Your Library
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded music retention

Does downloaded music stay forever in my phone even though my subscription has expired?

• Visitor
  • Does downloaded music stay forever in my phone even though my subscription has expired?  
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Your Library
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Your Library] Show artist AND title of grayed out Liked Songs

Thanks for unlimited Liked Songs. Can you fix it so when a song is greyed out that we can tell what song it was? Right now we only see artist. Ideally they would move to a subfolder for Not Streaming Currently. That would make it easier to search for...

• Regular
  • Thanks for unlimited Liked Songs.   Can you fix it so when a song is greyed out that we can tell what song it was? Right now we only see artist. Ideally they would move to a subfolder for Not ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Your Library
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Your Library] Explain “Inferences” file in Downloaded Spotify data

I downloaded my Spotify data out of curiosity but what are these Inferences? Specially *-seed and 1P_Social Streamers_Narrow?{ "inferences": [ "1P_Custom_T-Mobile_Switchers", "1P_Custom_iPhone_11_Users_Global", "1P_Podcast Listeners_True Crime", "1P_...

• Visitor
  • I downloaded my Spotify data out of curiosity but what are these Inferences? Specially *-seed and 1P_Social Streamers_Narrow? {   "inferences": [     "1P_Custom_T-Mobile_Switchers",...
  • icosopoena
  • 2 replies
  • 8 likes
  • All Platforms
    Your Library
  • 2 replies
  • 8 likes

[Roku][Your Library] Roku library missing info

When browsing my Library ... you dont get the same info displayed per-item as when you do a 'search'. (ie: The search -results presentation should be the standard used throughout your interface). In Library:* There's just a jumble of images with No t...

• Music Fan
  • When browsing my  Library ...  you dont get the same info displayed per-item as when you do a 'search'. (ie: The search -results presentation should be the standard used throughout your int...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • roku
    Your Library
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Your Library] Roku interface is missing playlist folders & details

When browsing via Roku (which is 90% of the time) ... * My folders to organize Playlists don't appear... all my playlists are a jumble together. Help? I made the folders on desktop so it would be easier to browse on the Roku ... and it's not working.

• Music Fan
  • When browsing via  Roku (which is 90% of the time) ...  * My folders to organize Playlists don't appear... all my playlists are a jumble together.  Help?  I made the folders on ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Your Library
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle only does last ~200 songs or so

I am aware that this has been submitted before (I saw a post claiming this is fixed in 2016), but it's 2020 and this is still broken for me. Please fix this for Windows 10 Desktop version

• Casual Listener
  • I am aware that this has been submitted before (I saw a post claiming this is fixed in 2016), but it's 2020 and this is still broken for me. Please fix this for Windows 10 Desktop version
  • brianthesith
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Desktop
    Your Library
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes