Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Denon

Labels

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify loses connection to HEOS systems (Denon, Marantz, HEOS speakers..)

Plan: PremiumCountry: SpainDevice: (any)Operating System: Android 13&14 Whenever I connect music to my Heos streaming system (a Denon Home 250) from the Spotify app, the music starts playing fine until, randomly, after minutes (sometimes minutes, som...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium Country: Spain Device: (any) Operating System: Android 13&14   Whenever I connect music to my Heos streaming system (a Denon Home 250) from the Spotify a...
  • MartinT
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
    Marantz
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Heos connection breaks up

PlanPremiumCountryNorway Operating SystemAndroid 12, Windows 11 My Question or IssueAfter the latest update to Heos the connection between Spotify and Heos have been shaky. It works fine with TuneIn, Tidal etc, but playing from Spotify will make spea...

• Regular
  • ...nstall of Spotify and the Heos app on my phone. The same problem occurs also on other phones. I have a variety of Heos speakers from different generations and also one Denon Home speaker. 
  • Not applicable
  • 63 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Denon
    Other
  • 63 replies
  • 9 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify not connecting to Denon

PlanPremiumCountryPanama Device(iPhone X)Operating System(iOS 10) My Question or IssueToday Spotify connect stop connecting to my denon AVR-X4400H. Yesterday everything was fine. Today it still is listed as an available device to connect, but when se...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Panama   Device (iPhone X) Operating System (iOS 10)   My Question or Issue Today Spotify connect stop connecting to my denon AVR-X4400H. Yesterday e...
  • telemaco
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution More devices button is gone

I updated the Spotify-app on my Ipad (I am a premium user) and now the ”more devices” ("meer apparaten” in Dutch) button is gone when I want to connect to a device (devices available)I normaly connect to my Denon hifi receiver. Normaly I open “connec...

• Casual Listener
  • ...onnect to my Denon hifi receiver. Normaly I open “connect to a device” and then I have to click on “more devices” in order to select my hifi receiver. The hifi receiver is/was never available in the m...
  • Maria
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Denon
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Some new podcast episodes don't show in New tab

PlanPremiumCountryPolandDeviceMotorola e20Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueSome podcast episodes don't show up in New tab once they are released. I checked and I have the podcast in followed, it shows up in my library but new episode was r...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Poland Device Motorola e20 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Some podcast episodes don't show up in New tab once they are released. I checked and I h...
  • marok_124
  • Regular
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Chromecast
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Other
    PlayStation
    Symbian
    TV
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Like icon not showing

Hello!Over time, the like (like icon) on some songs you like disappears, mainly on songs that were added to your "liked songs" a long time ago, while the song remains in your "liked songs", but the fact that the song is added to your "liked songs" is...

• Hello! Over time, the like (like icon) on some songs you like disappears, mainly on songs that were added to your "liked songs" a long time ago, while the song remains in your "liked songs", but the...
  • Tasarion
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    PlayStation
    ps3
    Samsung
    Sony
    Symbian
    TV
    WD
    WP 8
    WRT
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

[Denon] Display artist and song title on display

PlanPremium CountryRO DeviceDenon AVR-X1200 My Question or IssueThis issue was previously posted by Ramones here presented as an ideea. Or a nice to have. Well, Spotify, almost every free radio stream have those metadata along their streaming url, so...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   Country RO   Device Denon AVR-X1200   My Question or Issue This issue was previously posted by Ramones here presented as an ideea. Or a nice to have.  W...
  • SimBad
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Denon
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast story telling

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us Free/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or ...

• Visitor
  •  None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us  Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Chromecast
    Denon
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Fans also liked broken after recent update! Getting associated to totally random non genre artist.

PlanPremiumCountryAustralia My Question or IssueSo it seems that the lastest algorithm update for 'Fans also like' has completely **bleep** a bunch of peoples feeds, personally I'm a melodic techno artist, and previously was associated with some of m...

•     Plan Premium Country Australia     My Question or Issue So it seems that the lastest algorithm update for 'Fans also like' has completely **bleep** a bunch of peoples...
  • Joan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Denon
    music
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution I can´t follow a friend

PlanPremium DeviceLaptop DellOperating SystemWindows 10 I am trying to follow a friend. I click the "follow" button. I go to my friends activities and can´t see my friends activity (I know that he is listening). I search again for my friends in my fr...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium     Device Laptop Dell Operating System Windows 10   I am trying to follow a friend. I click the "follow" button. I go to my friends activities and can´t see my f...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Boxee
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution DENON AVR / Spotify Connect / volume control

There have been lots of similar posts in the past but none of them resulted in fixing the problem. So I decided to start yet another thread. I use: - iOS 12.1.2- Spotify app 8.4.88.280- DENON Receiver AVR-X3500H (but other DENON receivers are affecte...

• ....88.280 - DENON Receiver AVR-X3500H (but other DENON receivers are affected too) - Spotify Connect: inside the Spotify app the receiver is selected directly in the "Connect to a device" dialog (i.e. A...
  • Dennis1579
  • Gig Goer
  • 16 replies
  • 31 likes
  • Connect
    Denon
  • 16 replies
  • 31 likes

Solved!! Spotify will not connect to my HEOS

I'm not absolutely sure, but since last Spotify update I can't stream music using spotify connect to my HEOS device. I'm using my Iphone 6 with latest update and the Spotify app, also latest update. I can see my HEOS device in the Spotify app, but it...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm not absolutely sure, but since last Spotify update I can't stream music using spotify connect to my HEOS device. I'm using my Iphone 6 with latest update and the Spotify app, also latest update. ...
  • DJTux
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Denon
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Double artist name

My name as "artist" (Wouter van Bemmel) appears two times in Spotify, with different albums/songs in it .Is it possible to merge them into one ?

• My name as "artist" (Wouter van Bemmel) appears two times in Spotify, with different albums/songs in it . Is it possible to merge them into one ?  
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
    music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can’t revoke remote control of Spotify Connect speakers

Plan: PremiumCountry: USADevice: Marantz AV7704, Denon HEOS1Operating System: Embedded in speaker/processor; Any computer/device running Spotify app My Question or Issue:I HOPE I AM WRONG, BUT THIS IS BAD. ANY SPOTIFY USER WHO HAS EVER ACCESSED MY SP...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium Country: USA Device: Marantz AV7704, Denon HEOS1 Operating System: Embedded in speaker/processor; Any computer/device running Spotify app   My Question or Issue: I HOPE I A...
  • Willemvb
  • 17 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Connect
    Denon
    Marantz
  • 17 replies
  • 5 likes

How can Spotify get away with this? (ONKYO support)

Spotify have punished early adopters, many of who have invested hunders of euros in compatible hardware, and have spent good money on a premium subscription. They have taken their money, taken manufacturers license money, and now destroy that valuabl...

• Gig Goer
  • Spotify have punished early adopters, many of who have invested hunders of euros in compatible hardware, and have spent good money on a premium subscription.   They have taken their money, tak...
  • msellers
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 19 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    Sony
    Symbian
    WD
  • 15 replies
  • 19 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify connect problems since firmware update Heos 7 hs2

I own a pair of Denon Heos 7 hs2 speakers with spotify connect. Spotify has worked flawlessly over the past 5 years. Last week the speakers received a firmware update to version 2.71.410 and since then playback and track skip actions in the spotify a...

• Regular
  • I own a pair of Denon Heos 7 hs2 speakers with spotify connect. Spotify has worked flawlessly over the past 5 years.  Last week the speakers received a firmware update to version 2.71.410 a...
  • Laserbaard
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Denon
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Denon AVR-X1100W

Hey there! i just bought my device roughly a week ago - especially because of Spotify Connect. However the receiver does not show any Spotify Icon @ the network. However if i am using Spotify on my Android phone i am able to see the receiver in the l...

• Visitor
  • Hey there!   i just bought my device roughly a week ago - especially because of Spotify Connect. However the receiver does not show any Spotify Icon @ the network. However if i am using Spot...
  • OliverPedersen
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Xbox One playing double audio (like a delay)

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceSamsung Galaxy s7 to Xbox One X (using a Denon receiver)Operating SystemXbox One X My Question or Issue Audio is playing twice in very quick succession. Hard to describe but I can hear it the most in the kick drum. The kick...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device Samsung Galaxy s7 to Xbox One X (using a Denon receiver) Operating System Xbox One X   My Question or Issue  Audio is playing twice in very quick s...
  • Krifa
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Denon
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Lost connection to Heos

I was able to connect Spotify to my Heos equipment without problems. Now I do see the Heos equipment as available in Spotify connect, but when I sellect it it wil state 'verbinding maken' (connecting in Dutch) for a vew secconds and then it goes back...

• Visitor
  • I was able to connect Spotify to my Heos equipment without problems. Now I do see the Heos equipment as available in Spotify connect, but when I sellect it it wil state 'verbinding maken' (connecting...
  • Bardomeister
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Denon
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Device don't show in web player

Up until now, I have used Spotify to stream music from the web player (using Firefox as browser) to my Denon-DNP800NE network player. Today I selected the device from the Spotify app (Windows) installed on another PC and logged in with a different ac...

• Regular
  • Up until now, I have used Spotify to stream music from the web player (using Firefox as browser) to my Denon-DNP800NE network player. Today I selected the device from the Spotify app (Windows) i...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes