Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Pop

Labels

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Is allowed to ask for a submission fee for playlist as a curator ?

Many curators take a submission fee through ko-fi.Is that against Spotify terms ?

• Casual Listener
  • Many curators take a submission fee through ko-fi. Is that against Spotify terms ?
  • CarlosE
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • African
    Blues
    C-pop
    Comedy
    Electronic
    J-pop
    K-pop
    P-pop
    Pop
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify auto shuts off. Pain in the **bleep**!!!

I have Spotify Premium. I have been a premium subscriber for a long time, never had any issues. Lately when I'm listening to music, it automatically stops playing for no reason. I still have a strong wifi connection, the app is still open. But the mu...

• Casual Listener
  • I have Spotify Premium. I have been a premium subscriber for a long time, never had any issues.   Lately when I'm listening to music, it automatically stops playing for no reason. I still have...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • alternative
    country
    Dubstep
    Electronic
    Hip Hop
    Pop
    R&B
    Rap
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Daily Mix playlists don't play

My daily mix playlists, all six of them, have all their songs grayed out. They don't show any songs as ready to play. How can I fix this? Thanks.

• Roadie
  • My daily mix playlists, all six of them, have all their songs grayed out. They don't show any songs as ready to play.   How can I fix this?   Thanks.
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Metal
    Pop
    Rock
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Bring back the Discover page's functionality!

I woke up this morning, went to my Spotify Discover page looking for some new music, and found this... Wiz Khalifa, Paramore, Rascal Flatts, My Chemical Romance, Metallica, Queen, Haim. Britney Spears, Brad Paisley, Naughty Boy, Lady Antebellum, Flor...

Spotify Screenshot 10-23-2014.png
  • Roadie
  • ...dolescence. Hip hop. Twang pop. Current pop-alternative. Generic classic rock.    At the risk of sounding like a hipster, my musical taste is varried, and almost never dips into any of those p...
  • imagefixerpro
  • 64 replies
  • 171 likes
  • bring back
    discovery
    Pop
    what happened
  • 64 replies
  • 171 likes

Solved!! The Pinkprint Deluxe Explicit version contains Anaconda song without Nicki's verses

This is really confusing - why is the only explicit deluxe version of the album missing most of the Anaconda song? This must be a mistake, no way the label actually wanted the album to be this way. Nicki Minaj – The Pinkprint (Deluxe)

• Music Fan
  • This is really confusing - why is the only explicit deluxe version of the album missing most of the Anaconda song? This must be a mistake, no way the label actually wanted the album to be this way. ...
  • beowafle
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Pop
    Rap
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Grönemeyer

Herbert Grönemeyer 's no longer represented on Spotify , will no longer participate in the streaming. Does this apply to all albums ? " Best Of " is still available at deezer ...

• Visitor
  • Herbert Grönemeyer 's no longer represented on Spotify , will no longer participate in the streaming. Does this apply to all albums ? " Best Of " is still available at deezer ...  
  • hans-jürgen
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Pop
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why no "instrumental version" of Katy Perry songs

Why doesn't Spotify have any songs that are "instrumental" like The One That Got Away or Part of Me by Katy Perry as an example. Is it due to those sountracks not being "offical releases" or does Spotify not have a license to have those soundtracks? ...

• Casual Listener
  • Why doesn't Spotify have any songs that are "instrumental" like The One That Got Away or Part of Me by Katy Perry as an example. Is it due to those sountracks not being "offical releases" or does Spo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Pop
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"Break Free" by "Ariana Grande now unavailable on Spotify :(

Unfortunately, the title says all. We love Ariana! Ariana Grande! Please allow us to listen to your voice, in 320 Ogg format!! we need it.

• Roadie
  • Unfortunately, the title says all. We love Ariana! Ariana Grande!  Please allow us to listen to your voice, in 320 Ogg format!!    we need it.     
  • josephcreed7
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Disco
    Dubstep
    Electronic
    J-pop
    Jazz
    music
    Other
    Pop