Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: BB10

Labels

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Some new podcast episodes don't show in New tab

PlanPremiumCountryPolandDeviceMotorola e20Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueSome podcast episodes don't show up in New tab once they are released. I checked and I have the podcast in followed, it shows up in my library but new episode was r...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Poland Device Motorola e20 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Some podcast episodes don't show up in New tab once they are released. I checked and I h...
  • marok_124
  • Regular
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Chromecast
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Other
    PlayStation
    Symbian
    TV
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Like icon not showing

Hello!Over time, the like (like icon) on some songs you like disappears, mainly on songs that were added to your "liked songs" a long time ago, while the song remains in your "liked songs", but the fact that the song is added to your "liked songs" is...

• Hello! Over time, the like (like icon) on some songs you like disappears, mainly on songs that were added to your "liked songs" a long time ago, while the song remains in your "liked songs", but the...
  • Tasarion
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    PlayStation
    ps3
    Samsung
    Sony
    Symbian
    TV
    WD
    WP 8
    WRT
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast story telling

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us Free/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or ...

• Visitor
  •  None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us  Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Chromecast
    Denon
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can Spotify get away with this? (ONKYO support)

Spotify have punished early adopters, many of who have invested hunders of euros in compatible hardware, and have spent good money on a premium subscription. They have taken their money, taken manufacturers license money, and now destroy that valuabl...

• Gig Goer
  • Spotify have punished early adopters, many of who have invested hunders of euros in compatible hardware, and have spent good money on a premium subscription.   They have taken their money, tak...
  • msellers
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 19 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    Sony
    Symbian
    WD
  • 15 replies
  • 19 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot skip on song results

When I play a song in the songs section on the search results page I expect the next listed song to be played when I click next. But in the latest version of the beta web player (aka desktop app) it does nothing. That's a nice feature for some users ...

• Regular
  • When I play a song in the songs section on the search results page I expect the next listed song to be played when I click next. But in the latest version of the beta web player (aka desktop app) it ...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Logitech
    music
    Other
    Philips
    PlayStation
    ps3
    Samsung
    Symbian
    TV
    WD
    WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

spotify syncs mobile to web , doesnt web to mobile

when i listen to a playlist on spotify mobile it continues on to web (this means I cannot continue where I left off from web) however when i listen to one on web it is perfectly fine on mobile and I can continue where I left off from mobile how do i ...

• Casual Listener
  • when i listen to a playlist on spotify mobile it continues on to web (this means I cannot continue where I left off from web)   however when i listen to one on web it is perfectly fine on mobi...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    PlayStation
    ps3
    Samsung
    Sony
    Symbian
    TV
    WD
    WP 8
    WRT
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution If someone listens to my music in another app than Spotify, do I get streams?

Hey, there! I'm an artist If someone listens to my music in another app than Spotify, do I get streams? I mean, some apps use Spotify API to allow their users to listen music extracts, so do I get streams from these "outside listeners"?

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, there! I'm an artist   If someone listens to my music in another app than Spotify, do I get streams? I mean, some apps use Spotify API to allow their users to listen music extracts, so do...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Blocked artists still appear in my release radar

To this very day for months Ive been recommended two artists which I have blocked from playing at all and told Spotify that I dont like them as a whole and dont even listen to their genre (its german rap and I listen to Psytrance and Metal). How can ...

• Casual Listener
  • To this very day for months Ive been recommended two artists which I have blocked from playing at all and told Spotify that I dont like them as a whole and dont even listen to their genre (its german...
  • Siegfried216
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • BB10
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Other
    Symbian
    WRT
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

How to create your playlist on spotify?

How to create your playlist on Spotify fast go to the Spotify website and app then create your account https://www.spotify.com/in/ then click the playlist then add your lovely song can you hear others song

• Visitor
  • How to create your playlist on Spotify fast go to the Spotify website and app then create your account https://www.spotify.com/in/ then click the playlist  then add your lovely son...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Denon
    Logitech
    music
    Other
    PlayStation
    Symbian
    TV
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution You must include a Spotify Playlist URI/link to create a post in the Playlist Exchange

I have not seen a less friendly interface before.the text of the errors is absolutely not informative.guess what is wrong - impossible!choosing traffic lights from google capcha for every move is disgusting I also had to guess to fill the field music...

• Casual Listener
  • I have not seen a less friendly interface before. the text of the errors is absolutely not informative. guess what is wrong - impossible! choosing traffic lights from google capcha for every move ...
  • peaven
  • Casual Listener
  • 18 replies
  • 2 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Marantz
    music
    Samsung
  • 18 replies
  • 2 likes

About working on your conscience and your sub-conscience

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI only saw one album throughout the whole Spotify that uses Hemi-Sync music to align the sub-...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I only ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    PlayStation
    ps3
    Samsung
    Sony
    Symbian
    WD
    WP 8
    WRT
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Music from other Countries - How does it Work ? Wie geht das ?

How does it work when i want Listening Music from other Countries ?My Question or IssueWenn ich Sage :"Alexa spiel griechische Musik" dann geht das !When i say :Alexa, play Greece musik, it WorksWenn ich sage:"ALexa, spiel serbische Musik" dann geht ...

• Casual Listener
  • How does it work when i want Listening Music from other Countries ? My Question or Issue Wenn ich Sage : "Alexa spiel griechische Musik" dann geht das ! When i say : Alexa, play Greece musik, it...
  • MOTELS
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[Chrome] Web Player Won't Play

When logged into Chrome (latest version) Web Player on Windows 10 songs and play lists refuse to play. Got annoyed and downloaded desktop native app. Web player and native app appeared to sync. By sync I mean web player showed the song I was playing ...

• When logged into Chrome (latest version) Web Player on Windows 10 songs and play lists refuse to play.   Got annoyed and downloaded desktop native app. Web player and native app appeared to sy...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Connect
    Denon
    Onkyo
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Web Player Session not closing

PlanPremiumCountryCosta RicaDevice When I am playing on my iphone or desktop App, the app switch to web player without a reason (not opened by me). I already used the ¨Close all session feture" but still getting the problem. Anu Ideas

•   Plan Premium Country Costa Rica Device      When I am playing on my iphone or desktop App, the app switch to web player without a reason (not opened by me). I already us...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • BB10
    Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify for Blackberry Passport - Can't open Mix of the Week

Hello,I'm using the Spotify App (Premium User) on my Blackberry Passport wich works great most of the Time. There's only one issue i can't get familiar with: I can't open the "Mix of the Week" Playlist. When I open the Playlist, there's only the load...

• Hello, I'm using the Spotify App (Premium User) on my Blackberry Passport wich works great most of the Time. There's only one issue i can't get familiar with: I can't open the "Mix of the Week" Play...
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution When will Spotify be available in Dubai

Hello, I live in Dubai and please I want to know why Spotify isn't available yet here can anyone till me when the service will be lunched here in the uae because am gonna broke soon from all the money I spend on van and the primune service on Spotify...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I live in Dubai and please I want to know why Spotify isn't available yet here can anyone till me when the service will be lunched here in the uae because am gonna broke soon from all the mone...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution steam webbrowser/ connection Phone-Pc problem

PlanPremiumCountry Austria Device(LG x cam)Operating System(Windows 10) My Question or Issue When I try to use spotify in the steam browser it says I need to download the web player and when I try to use my phone to play music on my PC it cant find m...

•   Plan Premium Country  Austria  Device (LG x cam) Operating System (Windows 10)   My Question or Issue  When I try to use spotify in the steam browser it says I...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why playlist disappear?

Why the playlist “Cataland” has been deleted ?

• Why the playlist “Cataland” has been deleted ?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    PlayStation
    ps3
    Samsung
    Sony
    Symbian
    WD
    WP 8
    WRT
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

update for BlackBerry

Hey guys, I'm BlackBerry q5 user, OS BlackBerry 10. I have Spotify app installed and now it's asking me to update. Is it safe thing to do? Will spotify (native app) still work for me? As BlackBerry 10 is supported by fewer and fewer apps (whatsapp, F...

• Hey guys, I'm BlackBerry q5 user, OS BlackBerry 10. I have Spotify app installed and now it's asking me to update. Is it safe thing to do? Will spotify (native app) still work for me? As BlackBerry 1...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes