Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: WebPlayer

Labels

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• alejandroportsv
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution unable to open web player

upstream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers. reset reason: overflowPlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceLenovo LaptopOperating SystemWin10My Question or Issueam periodically unable to connect to webplayer

• Casual Listener
  • ...eriodically unable to connect to webplayer
  • J4N4N1
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • WebPlayer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Web player pays 9 seconds and changes to next music

PlanPremiumCountryBrazil DevicePC Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue[EN] In my work pc I can't install the application so I need to use Web Player. However the web player plays only 9 seconds and changes to next song. I tried to turn off...

• Plan Premium Country Brazil   Device PC   Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue [EN] In my work pc I can't install the application so I need to use Web Player....
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WebPlayer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't access web player from my android...?

I have the Spotify app on my LG G3, but since I have not committed to getting premium, I don't have any freedom on the app. When I try to access the web player online from my phone, it directs me to the spotify. com/us and tells me to get premium. Is...

• I have the Spotify app on my LG G3, but since I have not committed to getting premium, I don't have any freedom on the app. When I try to access the web player online from my phone, it directs me to ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Web Player
    WebPlayer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes