Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

unable to open web player

unable to open web player

upstream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers. reset reason: overflow

Plan

Premium

Country

Germany

Device

Lenovo Laptop

Operating System

Win10

My Question or Issue

am periodically unable to connect to webplayer

4 Replies

Hey @MarianLippold,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community! We moved your post from the Spotify for Developers to this board as its content fits better here.

We'd recommend starting off by giving this a try in an incognito window or using a different browser.

If your issue persists, it might be a good idea to use a different network and turn off your VPN if you're using one.

On another note, can you let us know if you experience the same behavior when logged in to another device (friend's laptop for example) or your phone?  

We'll be on the lookout for your reply!

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

when i try to share a list i get the following error code and none of the solutions you suggested worked.

upstream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers. reset reason: connection failure, transport failure reason: delayed connect error: 111

Hey @askinmoray,

Let me jump in real quick here as there was a similar issue in the not-so-distant past about the same error.

Have you tried deleting your browser cache? It used to be related to this if my memory serves me right.

If removing the browser cache doesn't help, please let us know if the same behavior is observed in all browsers.
(For the sake of this troubleshooting though, you may have to temporarily change your default browser)

Let us know how it goes!

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hey! I am also having a similar issue. I am able to login when I use my phone or another laptop, but it doesn't seem to work on my laptop. I have tried removing the browser cache too but it doesn't seem to work and have tried on alternate browsers. 

Suggested posts