Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Hallo, wesshalb kann man die Harry Potter Hörbücher nicht anhören?

"Spotify kann dies zurzeit nicht abspielen. Dieser Song ist auf deinem Gerät nicht verfügbar."Ist der Hinweis den ich dazu nur bekomm. Kann ich etwas Upgraden damit ich mit die Hörbücher anhören kann?

• Visitor
  • "Spotify kann dies zurzeit nicht abspielen. Dieser Song ist auf deinem Gerät nicht verfügbar." Ist der Hinweis den ich dazu nur bekomm. Kann ich etwas Upgraden damit ich mit die Hörbücher anhöre...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can see my bands music but the public can’t

I re-released music of mine on Spotify recently and it is now live. I had it favorited in my library when it was live in the past, and after it was taken down it was greyed out. Now that it’s live again, I made an artist profile. When I search this p...

• Casual Listener
  • I re-released music of mine on Spotify recently and it is now live. I had it favorited in my library when it was live in the past, and after it was taken down it was greyed out. Now that it’s live ag...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution PlayStation App not working properly for weeks

I’m being forced to sign in and pair on the PlayStation every time I boot up the system. They are on the same network. I’ve updated my system and the app on my phone and PlayStation.

• Casual Listener
  • I’m being forced to sign in and pair on the PlayStation every time I boot up the system. They are on the same network. I’ve updated my system and the app on my phone and PlayStation.   
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast Sponsorship Bug

PremiumCanada Device(Macbook Air, M1, 2020) My Question or IssueNavigating to a podcast, there will be an area underneath the about section, that says "sponsored by' with a row of the same gif. If you click on it, it'll take you to a page that says "...

• Casual Listener
  • Premium Canada   Device (Macbook Air, M1, 2020)   My Question or Issue Navigating to a podcast, there will be an area underneath the about section, that says "sponsored by' with a ro...
  • Lyubka
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Kan opgezochte muziek niet afspelen

Wanneer ik artiesten opzoek en de nummers wil laten afspelen lukt dat nietAlle muziek van op de homepage (daily mix , ....) spelen wel af

• Visitor
  • Wanneer ik artiesten opzoek en de nummers wil laten afspelen lukt dat niet Alle muziek van op de homepage (daily mix , ....) spelen wel af
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify will not play audio through Ps4 application

When I start my Ps4, all audio works. There is sufficient wifi for both applications. However, when I try to play music on the Spotify application, the music shows its playing but no music comes from the Ps4. This is a new issue that I've troubleshot...

• Visitor
  • When I start my Ps4, all audio works. There is sufficient wifi for both applications. However, when I try to play music on the Spotify application, the music shows its playing but no music comes from...
  • Jimesiamason
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Community] No signature box in personal settings for community profile

I wanted to set a signature that will be displayed under my posts. Unfortunately there is no "signature box“ to fill or edit under My Settings > Personal Profile > Personal Information as described in the help section. All boxes to fill/edit I have t...

• Music Fan
  • I wanted to set a signature that will be displayed under my posts. Unfortunately there is no "signature box“ to fill or edit under My Settings > Personal Profile > Personal Information ...
  • milkmaidmafia
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playing on Alexa/arch device keeps stopping and starting

This happened last year and was resolved (https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Music-cuts-out-briefly-on-Echo-devices/idi-p/5350753). Same bug seems to be occurring now. Music will play, but will stop every minute or so for a second or two...

• Casual Listener
  • This happened last year and was resolved (https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Music-cuts-out-briefly-on-Echo-devices/idi-p/5350753). Same bug seems to be occurring now. Music will pla...
  • Lyubka
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution When I sign in it is asking for a pairing code. What is that?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Sony
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify keeps on graying out my downloaded playlist

I have spotify premium btw.When i go offline, my playlist will play a few songs but then suddenly greys out and it stays like that until im connected to wifi againIve tried• updating spotify• checking my phone for updates• cleared cache• freed up som...

• Casual Listener
  • I have spotify premium btw. When i go offline, my playlist will play a few songs but then suddenly greys out and it stays like that until im connected to wifi again Ive tried • updating spotif...
  • emmvk
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Employee Podcast tile not working - employee premium, UK, iOS: iPhone and Mac

My Question or IssueOpening the Employee Podcast tile leads to a error message. on iPhone the message is Browse isn’t working right now - but opening any of the other Browse tiles workson desktop the message is Oops, something has gone wrong!

• Visitor
  •   My Question or Issue Opening the Employee Podcast tile leads to a error message.  on iPhone the message is Browse isn’t working right now - but opening any of the other Browse til...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Promocion desapareció

Hola que tal,Estaba abriendo la app, y me salió una promo para invitar por 2 meses a un amigo gratis, y que enviara un link, 5 minutos después de a quien invitar ya no salía la promoción, como hago para verla?

•   Hola que tal, Estaba abriendo la app, y me salió una promo para invitar por 2 meses a un amigo gratis, y que enviara un link, 5 minutos después de a quien invitar ya no salía la promoción,&n...
  • Prague
  • Rising Star 4
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution i have spotify premium but it is telling me i reached the skip limit

It doesn't stop me on mobile/desktop/etc, but it tells me I have reached my skip limit when using spotify on Google Home. I have the premium account linked to my Google Home, no question.

• Visitor
  • It doesn't stop me on mobile/desktop/etc, but it tells me I have reached my skip limit when using spotify on Google Home. I have the premium account linked to my Google Home, no question.
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Connect not working with Marantz NA 6005 streamer

Hello, it seems a recent (<1 year) update has resulted in Spotify Connect not working anymore on MARANTZ NA 6005 streaming device.Could you please confirm ?Connecting via Bluetooth makes completely useless most of the Hifi equipment I have connected ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, it seems a recent (<1 year) update has resulted in Spotify Connect not working anymore on MARANTZ NA 6005 streaming device. Could you please confirm ? Connecting via Bluetooth makes ...
  • Plipou
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes