Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Spotify

Labels

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

voice assistant

Hi If the voice assistant is added to the Spotify app, then the app will become a bit more easy to use, change anything by command, pause, skip, it is good if it is added quickly.  

use-spotify-voice-commands-play-artists-playlists-more-your-phone.1280x600.jpg
  • Regular
  • Hi If the voice assistant is added to the Spotify app, then the app will become a bit more easy to use, change anything by command, pause, skip, it is good if it is added quickly.   
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

dear spotify, get rid of the gradient background

Dear spotify, please get rid of the gradient background. It would look much better as a solid color (it gets lighter near the top in the desktop app). All the best,Tomas B.

• Dear spotify, please get rid of the gradient background. It would look much better as a solid color (it gets lighter near the top in the desktop app).    All the best, Tomas B.
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes
  • gradient
    please fix
    please support
    Spotify
    ugly
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes

Gear Sport 2: Spotify conflicts with Samsung Music Player (crazy results)

The end result of this post is, "Is there a way to disable or uninstall the Gear Sport 2 default Samsung music player?" I have the latest Gear Sport 2 OS installed, as well as the Spotify app. Please be aware this issue would probably only be detecte...

• Casual Listener
  • The end result of this post is, "Is there a way to disable or uninstall the Gear Sport 2 default Samsung music player?"   I have the latest Gear Sport 2 OS installed, as well as the Spotify...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • health
    music
    player
    Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Parrot ASTEROID smart

Hallo. Are you going to support parrot astroid smart again?, since its the only reason i got premium?

• Casual Listener
  • Hallo.  Are you going to support parrot astroid smart again?, since its the only reason i got premium? 
  • jvbowerspotify
  • Casual Listener
  • 42 replies
  • 13 likes
  • astroid
    Parrot
    smart
    Spotify
  • 42 replies
  • 13 likes

Spotify is supporting openly Fascist/extrem Right Wing Artists - are you serious?

Hello, https://play.spotify.com/artist/65GlB8YvozKT1NdwqcGcUm?play=true&utm_source=open.spotify.com&utm_medium=open Really?Is this going to be a common theme?Having Swastikas on your servers and helping those extremists to get their message accross?I...

• ...iscography aswell - is Spotify aware of what believes they are spreading with this? Not only that but they are also financing them, by proxy.   I´m certainly not going to keep my subscription a...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • a
    Anti-Antifa
    Burzum
    Fascists
    giving
    Nazi
    not
    Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify and Chromecast solution that works.

Google have lately added Screencast, which means it can cast anything to TV. 1.) Enable that function on original Chromecast app on Android. 2.) Run official Spotify app on Android. 3.) Install "Rotation Lock Adaptive" or similar app from Google Mark...

• Gig Goer
  • Google have lately added Screencast, which means it can cast anything to TV.   1.) Enable that function on original Chromecast app on Android. 2.) Run official Spotify app on Android. 3....
  • adarezo
  • 25 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Android
    Official
    Rotate
    Spotify
  • 25 replies
  • 9 likes

Solved!! Spotify Windows Phone

Hi! I read the news that spotify is available in mexico, im from mexico and i would like to have the app on my phone, i have a windows phone, nokia lumia 800, when is it going to be avaiblable the app? i heard that for the iphone its going to be avai...

• Regular
  • Hi!   I read the news that spotify is available in mexico, im from mexico and i would like to have the app on my phone, i have a windows phone, nokia lumia 800, when is it going to be a...
  • RockYourSocksxX
  • Roadie
  • 50 replies
  • 0 likes
  • mexico
    Nokia
    Spotify
    Windows Phone
  • 50 replies
  • 0 likes