Announcements

Topics with Label: Playlist

Labels

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I see old Discover Weekly playlists.

I am desperately trying to find some old Discover Weekly playlists from 2016 but don't know how. I should have saved them each week but I didn't think to do that unfortunately. If there's a way to see your past Discover Weekly playlists, please tell ...

• Regular
  • I am desperately trying to find some old Discover Weekly playlists from 2016 but don't know how. I should have saved them each week but I didn't think to do that unfortunately. If there's a way to s...
  • ccmainegirl
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Playlist
    Rap
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

[Desktop] WebApp breaks open contextmenu class in playlist cell result

PlanFamily PremiumCountrySpainDeviceFujitsu Esprimo Intel Core i3-2120T CPU 2.60GHz x64Operating SystemTested on Windows 10 PRO My Question or Issue Hi, first of all, thanks to everyone who makes Spotify possible.It's been less than a week since I re...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ecided to put music I looked for the BSO or bso literal in the inputbox and after accessing the Playlist option, when it returned the results in the table, when I right-clicked to see the context m...
  • nectux
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bug
    Bug Playlist
    Playlist
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify auto shuts off. Pain in the **bleep**!!!

I have Spotify Premium. I have been a premium subscriber for a long time, never had any issues. Lately when I'm listening to music, it automatically stops playing for no reason. I still have a strong wifi connection, the app is still open. But the mu...

• Casual Listener
  • I have Spotify Premium. I have been a premium subscriber for a long time, never had any issues.   Lately when I'm listening to music, it automatically stops playing for no reason. I still have...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Alt-Country
    Alternative
    country
    Dubstep
    Electronic
    Hip Hop
    Playlist
    Pop
    R&B
    Rap
    Soundtrack
    workout
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Export a playlist as a text file

I am an instructor for Spinning classes at the YMCA or indoor Cycling class and create very specific playlists with timings. I also have the need to add notes and comments for my reference during the class and would like a way export the playlist in ...

• Regular
  • I am an instructor for Spinning classes at the YMCA or indoor Cycling class and create very specific playlists with timings. I also have the need to add notes and comments for my reference during t...
  • daveag
  • 11 replies
  • 7 likes
  • .csv
    .txt
    Export
    Playlist
    printable
  • 11 replies
  • 7 likes

Christian Music Not on Genre Page

Dear Spotify, Please bring back the Christian Music genre back onto the Genre/Moods tab. Someone has recently told me that it is "not avaliable in some countries". I live in New Zealand... it was pretty avaliable 2 weeks ago, what has changed? It was...

• ...he best Christian music of all time. It provided playlists that my church used every single week during fellowship time. It provided awesome background music that was perfect for social gatherings. I...
  • Reneedet
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Christian
    Christian Rock
    genre
    Genre Radio
    Genres & Moods
    Music
    Playlist
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Sort songs by date Playlist

Hi, When i (automatically) sort my songs in my playlist by date by clicking on the calendar, does everybody sees my playlist like this? Or is it just me who sees the last songs at the top?

• Music Fan
  • Hi,   When i (automatically) sort my songs in my playlist by date by clicking on the calendar, does everybody sees my playlist like this? Or is it just me who sees the last songs at the top?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Playlist
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Suggestions by similar playlist (like in Deezer)

Hi thereThe automatic suggest-funktion (similar artist, radio) of spotify is much worse than a real human selection made in a real human-created playlist. In Deezer, the system compares playlists and offers similar ones (to your own) with the result ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there The automatic suggest-funktion (similar artist, radio) of spotify is much worse than a real human selection made in a real human-created playlist. In Deezer, the system compares playlists a...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Playlist
    similar
    Suggesting Songs
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Repeating song while playing

I just wanted to listen to a playlist when the song that I was listening to just repeated from the beginning. Than I tried to hear the song again to the end, when at the same spot it started from the beginning again.By the way I'm listening on the PS...

• I just wanted to listen to a playlist when the song that I was listening to just repeated from the beginning. Than I tried to hear the song again to the end, when at the same spot it started from t...
  • Melody
  • Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Glitch
    Playlist
    problem
    PS4
    repeat
    song
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Hello

Hello my playlists aren't syncing up. 

• Hello my playlists aren't syncing up. 
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlist
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Break Free" by "Ariana Grande now unavailable on Spotify :(

Unfortunately, the title says all. We love Ariana! Ariana Grande! Please allow us to listen to your voice, in 320 Ogg format!! we need it.

• Roadie
  • Unfortunately, the title says all. We love Ariana! Ariana Grande!  Please allow us to listen to your voice, in 320 Ogg format!!    we need it.     
  • josephcreed7
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Brazilian
    Disco
    Dubstep
    Electronic
    Festival
    Folk
    J-pop
    Jazz