Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Podcast Discussion

Labels

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to play the BBC world service podcast

I have listened to the podcast before. Today the most recent two episodes of the BBC world service unable to play. Every time I click play it stays up for like 2 seconds and then goes away. I have cleared cache, done a clear uninstall, logged out and...

• I have listened to the podcast before. Today the most recent two episodes of the BBC world service unable to play. Every time I click play it stays up for like 2 seconds and then goes away.  &n...
  • Mukat1971
  • Casual Listener
  • 46 replies
  • 26 likes
  • Podcast Discussion
  • 46 replies
  • 26 likes

Superuser Contribution Does Spotify podcasts have regional restrictions?

I'm from Kurdistan-Iraq and have Spotify Premium, I just saw video from a new Joe Rogan episode and I clicked on the link to watch it on Spotify but the link didn't work, I tried to search for it within Spotify but I couldn't find it, I also can't fi...

• I'm from Kurdistan-Iraq and have Spotify Premium, I just saw video from a new Joe Rogan episode and I clicked on the link to watch it on Spotify but the link didn't work, I tried to search for it wit...
  • lampavgolove
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Podcast Discussion
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Please, Quit pushing the Obama Pod cast in my email!

To Spotify: Please quit sending me info about the obama pod cast. I am not on Spotify for political reasons. I'm on here for music, plain and simple! I am tired of Spotify pushing the obamas on me and everyone. This is not a political platform, it's ...

• Visitor
  • To Spotify:  Please quit sending me info about the obama pod cast.  I am not on Spotify for political reasons.  I'm on here for music, plain and simple!  I am tired of Spotify pus...
  • Thanksegon
  • 12 replies
  • 23 likes
  • Podcast Discussion
  • 12 replies
  • 23 likes

How to pragmatically publish Podcast to Spotify?

Hi, I'm developing a web app like Buzzsprout trying to publish Podcast to Spotify, but from your API doc, I don't see you have any info regarding the Podcast but just playlist, track, etc. For example, in Buzzsprout web app, if I listed my Podcast to...

• Hi, I'm developing a web app like Buzzsprout trying to publish Podcast to Spotify, but from your API doc, I don't see you have any info regarding the Podcast but just playlist, track, etc.   F...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Podcast Discussion
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

LOSE NEW BLUE WARNING BARS

Greetings All,THIS POST is to officially OBJECT AND PROTEST the addition of the NEW BLUE WARNING BARS, now seen when scrolling podcast episodes. THIS IS 100% INTIMIDATION. We all know what It is. IF YOU AGREE WITH ME, PLEASE RESPOND AS SUCH. IF YOU D...

• Gig Goer
  • Greetings All, THIS POST is to officially OBJECT AND PROTEST the addition of the NEW BLUE WARNING BARS, now seen when scrolling podcast episodes.  THIS IS 100% INTIMIDATION. We all know what I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Podcast Discussion
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Controversial podcasts on Spotify

Hello.I have noticed some controversial podcasts in Spotify. I don't know, what is Spotify's opinion about It. I understand, that not everyone believe, that Covid19 exists. Some of those people are just quackers. Sometimes when I have encountered thi...

• Roadie
  • Hello. I have noticed some controversial podcasts in Spotify. I don't know, what is Spotify's opinion about It. I understand, that not everyone believe, that Covid19 exists. Some of those people are...
  • Noguri
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Podcast Discussion
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Separate settings for podcasts

Hello everyone! First time poster because some of my podcasts are moving over to Spotify exclusively. I’ve always left Spotify podcasts because of the lack of customization. For example, so way to organize the way podcasts show up. I want to be able ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone!   First time poster because some of my podcasts are moving over to Spotify exclusively. I’ve always left Spotify podcasts because of the lack of customization. For example, so ...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Podcast Discussion
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcast and music at the same time

Hi all I'm a premium user for music at home using sonos but I listen to podcasts when out and about. Some of my favourite podcast are moving to spotify only. But when I listen to a podcast at work which is available for free my family gets kicked off...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all I'm a premium user for music at home using sonos but I listen to podcasts when out and about. Some of my favourite podcast are moving to spotify only. But when I listen to a podcast at work wh...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Podcast Discussion
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Homepage customization/ remove podcasts

I never listen to podcasts on spotify, as I find them a waste of time (personal preference, other opinions may vary).I might get a link from someone to listen to a bit ,but that does not mean I want to continue it, listen to similar ones or anything ...

• Visitor
  • I never listen to podcasts on spotify, as I find them a waste of time (personal preference, other opinions may vary). I might get a link from someone to listen to a bit ,but that does not mean I wa...
  • dr3wpnu1z
  • 8 replies
  • 32 likes
  • App & Features
    Podcast Discussion
  • 8 replies
  • 32 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Opinions on Podcasts

Just a place to discuss opinions on podcasts. Do you like them? Hate them? What are your favorite podcasts? Least favorites? How do you think Spotify should handle podcasts in the future?Personally I find podcasts to be overhyped. I keep on getting a...

• Roadie
  • Just a place to discuss opinions on podcasts. Do you like them? Hate them? What are your favorite podcasts? Least favorites? How do you think Spotify should handle podcasts in the future? P...
  • Eclipse_31
  • Roadie
  • 32 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Podcast Discussion
  • 32 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Podcast episodes on your own website

If you have a podcast on Spotify, especially a Spotify exclusive podcast, are you allowed to list your show's episodes on your own website? Obviously, the links to play audio would go back to Spotify's app, but can you have a list of the episode name...

• Casual Listener
  • If you have a podcast on Spotify, especially a Spotify exclusive podcast, are you allowed to list your show's episodes on your own website?  Obviously, the links to play audio would go back to S...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Podcast Discussion
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcast new episode not shown

Hello everyone, I posted a new podcast episode on my podcast today and it is not being displayed on Spotify. All other podcast aggregators are showing the episode correctly, however on Spotify not. In order to try to force Spotify to update the feed,...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone,    I posted a new podcast episode on my podcast today and it is not being displayed on Spotify. All other podcast aggregators are showing the episode correctly, however on...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Discovery & Promo
    Podcast Discussion
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes