Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: roku

Labels

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [FireStick Roku,][Podcasts] Video Podcast Support - Community Thread

Here's an idea - for all of those who are unable to watch podcast videos on their devices. Given the JRE deal, it has become incredibly burdensome to watch the podcast since Fire Sticks, Rokus, etc don't have a Spotify app that supports it yet. The o...

• Visitor
  • Here's an idea - for all of those who are unable to watch podcast videos on their devices.   Given the JRE deal, it has become incredibly burdensome to watch the podcast since Fire Sticks, Roku...
  • Elena
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Firestick
    Podcasts
    roku
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Roku][Developer] Roku does not obey hidden songs in auto-generated playlists.

Hey there,Roku Spoitify should obey hidden songs in auto-generated playlists (eg. Release Radar). Whether this isn't functioning correctly or hasn't been programmed yet, the result is a broken player and experience. My Roku3 has the latest Spotify ap...

• Hey there, Roku Spoitify should obey hidden songs in auto-generated playlists (eg. Release Radar).  Whether this isn't functioning correctly or hasn't been programmed yet, the result is a b...
  • Elena
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Developer
    roku
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[Roku][Your Library] Roku library missing info

When browsing my Library ... you dont get the same info displayed per-item as when you do a 'search'. (ie: The search -results presentation should be the standard used throughout your interface). In Library:* There's just a jumble of images with No t...

• Music Fan
  • ...ith all the work-from-home now... I rely on that Roku interface for my Spotify use. Please have someone fix this?  (And the playlist folder problem) Thanks!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • roku
    Your Library
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

APP ISSUES WITH ROKU

LOOK, I PAY MONThLY TO HAVE SPOTIFY PREMIUM AND ALL THE APP DOES IS FREEZE ON MY ROKU. FIX THE **bleep**IN PROBLEM BY UPDATING YOUR **bleep** APP FOR ROKU. THANK YOU FOR WASTING MY TIME AND MONEY THUS FAR.

• LOOK, I PAY MONThLY TO HAVE SPOTIFY PREMIUM AND ALL THE APP DOES IS FREEZE ON MY ROKU. FIX THE **bleep**IN PROBLEM BY UPDATING YOUR **bleep** APP FOR ROKU.   THANK YOU FOR WASTING MY TIME A...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • roku
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes