Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: bug report

Labels

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Proper UTF-8/[i12N] in locations for Artist view

These ?'s are not really what I would expect from the Spotify desktop app with regards to [i18n].

Screen Shot 2018-04-16 at 11.10.40.png
  • Regular
  •   These ?'s are not really what I would expect from the Spotify desktop app with regards to [i18n].
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bug report
    i18n
    utf-8
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player showing wrong track playing

Hello, I've recently discovered a bug in the Web Player.I am experiencing this for a while now, so I guess you didn't notice it. When a playlist is opened and I select a song, the player on the right is showing the correct preview and is playing the ...

issue2.png issue1.png
  • Hello, I've recently discovered a bug in the Web Player. I am experiencing this for a while now, so I guess you didn't notice it.   When a playlist is opened and I select a song, the player o...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bug
    bug report
    Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify button images are not displaying

I'm trying to navigate my spotify, but most of the regular button images are totally wonky to the point I have no idea what everything is. I've included an image below to showcase the isse.

spotify.png
  • I'm trying to navigate my spotify, but most of the regular button images are totally wonky to the point I have no idea what everything is. I've included an image below to showcase the isse.  
  • clems1
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bug report
    firefox
    Web Player
    Windows 7
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes