Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Onkyo

Labels

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Like icon not showing

Hello!Over time, the like (like icon) on some songs you like disappears, mainly on songs that were added to your "liked songs" a long time ago, while the song remains in your "liked songs", but the fact that the song is added to your "liked songs" is...

• Hello! Over time, the like (like icon) on some songs you like disappears, mainly on songs that were added to your "liked songs" a long time ago, while the song remains in your "liked songs", but the...
  • Tasarion
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    PlayStation
    ps3
    Samsung
    Sony
    Symbian
    TV
    WD
    WP 8
    WRT
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Music Stuttering when Playing on Fire TV Stick

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceFire TV Stick 4K MaxOperating SystemFire OS 7.6.4.6 My Question or IssueWhen playing music on the fire stick, there are moments where the song will stutter in its playback (quickly pausing and playing repeatedly) until the ...

• Casual Listener
  • ...etwork that could connect to it. This stick is also plugged into an Onkyo receiver.  
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Onkyo
    TV
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can Spotify get away with this? (ONKYO support)

Spotify have punished early adopters, many of who have invested hunders of euros in compatible hardware, and have spent good money on a premium subscription. They have taken their money, taken manufacturers license money, and now destroy that valuabl...

• Gig Goer
  • ...hey are a bunch of corporate thieves.   Who will be next?   Signed ONKYO owner.
  • msellers
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 19 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    Sony
    Symbian
    WD
  • 15 replies
  • 19 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Integra receiver isn't seen in Spotify Connect

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceIntegra DTR-40.4Operating SystemWindowsMy Question or IssueI have an Integra DTR-40.4 receiver that allows network connection and Spotify is pre-loaded. When I try to sign in, I get an error message that I have a ...

• Regular
  • ...bsp; When I open and try to use Spotify Connect on my Pixel 7, it doesn't see my receiver, although it sees my Onkyo TR-X595 receiver at the other end of the house, and it connects perfectly.  T...
  • Steveindanville
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Onkyo
    Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect over ethernet/cabled connection is highly unreliable - use WiFi instead

I have been struggling for a long time with getting spotify connect to work on my Sony Bravia and Onkyo (both using ethernet cable to connect to my LAN). The devices usually (yes, sometimes it does worke?) show up as a playable device in Spotify. Rec...

• Casual Listener
  •   I have been struggling for a long time with getting spotify connect to work on my Sony Bravia and Onkyo (both using ethernet cable to connect to my LAN). The devices usually (yes, s...
  • Saintzillla
  • 12 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Connect
    Onkyo
    Other
    Sony
  • 12 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution "Unavailabe to control" - unable to stream podcasts

Plan: PremiumCountry: PT Devices: Samsung Galaxy 9+, Galaxy S20 and PCOperating Systems: Android, Linux Mint and Windows 10. My Question or Issue: I'm unable to stream podcasts to two of my "Spotify Connect" devices (Roberts Stream93i and Onkyo TX-81...

• Casual Listener
  • ...tream podcasts to two of my "Spotify Connect" devices (Roberts Stream93i and Onkyo TX-8150). While playing a podcast, on the "Connect to a device" list, it states "Unavailable to control" on these two d...
  • Eni
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Onkyo
    Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution regression: mark as played option has been removed in your episodes

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,e...

• Music Fan
  • None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbo...
  • danielmcgee
  • Music Fan
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect, Onkyo TX-NR686 and subwoofer

Hi,I was wandering if anyone know how to get my subwoofer active when using Spotify Connect on my Onkyo TX-MR686 When I use the bluetooth connection to stream the music from the Spotify-app on my phone, the subwoofer is active (Dolby 2.1), but if I u...

• Regular
  • Hi, I was wandering if anyone know how to get my subwoofer active when using Spotify Connect on my Onkyo TX-MR686   When I use the bluetooth connection to stream the music from the Spotify-a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Onkyo
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify syncs mobile to web , doesnt web to mobile

when i listen to a playlist on spotify mobile it continues on to web (this means I cannot continue where I left off from web) however when i listen to one on web it is perfectly fine on mobile and I can continue where I left off from mobile how do i ...

• Casual Listener
  • when i listen to a playlist on spotify mobile it continues on to web (this means I cannot continue where I left off from web)   however when i listen to one on web it is perfectly fine on mobi...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    PlayStation
    ps3
    Samsung
    Sony
    Symbian
    TV
    WD
    WP 8
    WRT
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Bad quality with Spotify Connect

PlanPremiumCountryFrance Device(iPhone XR, Apple TV, Onkyo NR 686) My Question or IssueHi.I have a big the sound quality problem with Spotify connect. I try with two different audio amp with the same issue. When I listen on my iPhone with headspeaker...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country France   Device (iPhone XR, Apple TV, Onkyo NR 686)     My Question or Issue Hi. I have a big the sound quality problem with Spotify connect. I t...
  • CarlosE
  • 3 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Onkyo
  • 3 replies
  • 6 likes

Superuser Contribution my music was taken down from Spotify incorrectly

hello my name is paris vendi for some reason, my album is missing from the platform and I am confused as to whyI asked my distributor and they said that it was taken down because of a fake playlist but I have never purchased or asked to be on any pla...

• Visitor
  • hello my name is paris vendi    for some reason, my album is missing from the platform  and I am confused as to why I asked my distributor and they  said that it was taken...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
    music
    Onkyo
    Philips
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect doesn't connect to my devices

I have an Okyo TX-NR616 and upgraded to the most recent firmware that supports Spotify Connect. The device is also showing up in the devices list, but once it is picked, the speaker symbol is blinking a few times and then stops.What can I do to fix t...

• Casual Listener
  • I have an Okyo TX-NR616 and upgraded to the most recent firmware that supports Spotify Connect. The device is also showing up in the devices list, but once it is picked, the speaker symbol is blinkin...
  • Tn6
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify verbindet sich nicht mehr per Chromecast built-in mit Onkyo AV Receiver

PlanFree/PremiumCountryDeutschlandDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHallo,seit einigen Tagen verbindet sich Spotify nicht mehr vom PC über das Chromecast built-in mit meinem Onkyo AV Receiver. Ich habe nichts an den beiden Geräte...

• Regular
  • ...hromecast built-in mit meinem Onkyo AV Receiver. Ich habe nichts an den beiden Geräten verändert und der Receiver wird immer noch angezeigt. Wo die Verbindung noch funktioniert hatte wurde sie nur sehr l...
  • tigaaa
  • Roadie
  • 19 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 19 replies
  • 10 likes

Spotify ceased to function on Onkyo CR-N755 receiver

Since this weekend I realised I could not log-in to Spotify anymore on my Onkyo receiver. Initially I thought I had entered the wrong password. However, after online research I found out that Spotify has ceased to function on some older Onkyo product...

• Casual Listener
  • Since this weekend I realised I could not log-in to Spotify anymore on my Onkyo receiver. Initially I thought I had entered the wrong password. However, after online research I found out that S...
  • s0r1n
  • Casual Listener
  • 16 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 16 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Connection problems to Onkyo amp via wifi

My partner and I have a Spotify duo account. While I can generally easily stream music from Spotify to our Onkyo amp over wifi, my partner can connect sometimes but then her phone and computer simply stop "seeing" the amp anymore, it stops appearing ...

• Casual Listener
  • My partner and I have a Spotify duo account. While I can generally easily stream music from Spotify to our Onkyo amp over wifi, my partner can connect sometimes but then her phone and computer s...
  • aiemdavalrus
  • Music Fan
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Onkyo
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Connect to specific zone of receiver

Nowadays much receivers which have spotify have zones. Using zones you can play different sources of music like spotify on a selected set of speakers.When you connect to the receiver to play spotify, spotify always plays this on the main zone. On the...

• Music Fan
  • Nowadays much receivers which have spotify have zones.  Using zones you can play different sources of music like spotify on a selected set of speakers. When you connect to the receiver to play ...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Denon
    Marantz
    Onkyo
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes

Superuser Contribution Onkyo C-N7050 not appearing in device list

Hello I have a Onkyo C-N7050 Network CD player that I am trying to connect to. It is not appearing in the available devices list on either my PC (Windows 10) or my android phone and tablet. Does anyone else have this issue, is my device no longer sup...

• Visitor
  • Hello   I have a Onkyo C-N7050 Network CD player that I am trying to connect to.  It is not appearing in the available devices list on either my PC (Windows 10) or my android phone and t...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Quality of Streaming on ONKYO device?

Hello all, I have recently been trying to work out what sort of quality of streaming I am getting through my Onkyo device from Spotify. I have increased all my other devices to Max quality but am not sure what effect this will have on the Onkyo? When...

• Hello all,   I have recently been trying to work out what sort of quality of streaming I am getting through my Onkyo device from Spotify.  I have increased all my other devices t...
  • Davidwulf
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Connect only works on Onkyo AVR on certain network

Plan: Premium Country:Canada Devices: iPhone x, MacBook Pro(2016ish), MacBook Pro(2009ish) Operating System(iOS 13.3.1, macOS Catalina 10.15.3, OS X Yosemite 10.10.5) My Question or IssueSo we recently upgraded our home network, and now on the new ne...

• ...0.10.5)   My Question or Issue So we recently upgraded our home network, and now on the new network I can't see my Onkyo TX-NR636 as a Spotify Connect Speaker.   I have tried r...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Onkyo
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify connect & Chromecast

PlanPremiumCountryKSADevice(Samsung Note 9, Amazon Fire 10, Onkyo TX-RZ830)Operating System(Android 10)My Question or IssueI am using Onkyo TX-RZ830 to stream Spotify. Two questions. 1-Is quality of streaming better with Spotify Connect compared to C...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country KSA Device (Samsung Note 9, Amazon Fire 10, Onkyo TX-RZ830) Operating System (Android 10) My Question or Issue I am using Onkyo TX-RZ830 to stream Spotify. Two q...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes