Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Music Discussion

Labels

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Artist Page Access

My music has been released on Spotify via distrokid for the first time but I cannot access my artist page. I can only access it by searching the album name. Has this happened to you? This is so frustrating! Please help.

• My music has been released on Spotify via distrokid for the first time but I cannot access my artist page. I can only access it by searching the album name. Has this happened to you?  This is so...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Discussion
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Streams numbers not showing correctly since 12 Feb 2022

Dear member of the community,since last week, 12 feb, I see on Spotify for Artist a reduction of streams. Usually this happens when Spotify publishes an update and lasts 1-2 days but a week never happened. Is anyone else experiencing the same or it's...

• Regular
  • Dear member of the community, since last week, 12 feb, I see on Spotify for Artist a reduction of streams. Usually this happens when Spotify publishes an update and lasts 1-2 days but a week never h...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • App & Features
    Music Discussion
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify Audio Quality

I’m a Spotify Newbie but looking to upgrade to Premium soon. I’m using Spotify mostly on my TV through to a Naim Mu-so speaker via an optical audio connection. Whilst the sound is good now will I notice an improvement in sound quality with this conne...

• I’m a Spotify Newbie but looking to upgrade to Premium soon. I’m using Spotify mostly on my TV through to a Naim Mu-so speaker via an optical audio connection. Whilst the sound is good now will I not...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Discussion
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I'm having troubles regarding to streams/artist profile

Questions below:1- "6 kişi şu anda dinliyor." means "6 people are listening at the moment." But I do not believe the accuracy of it. Is it true? Since I've just posted the song yesterday and have never shown it to anybody, feels strange that 10 peopl...

montana52_0-1641386885469.png
  • Questions below: 1- "6 kişi şu anda dinliyor." means "6 people are listening at the moment." But I do not believe the accuracy of it. Is it true? Since I've just posted the song yesterday and have n...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
    Music Discussion
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"The Get Up" Morning Show Not Playing Amazon Echo

I have a morning routine set up where Spotify's "The Get Up" morning show is supposed to play, but where the Alexa/Amazon Echo initially played the playlist/podcast, now it confuses it with the "This is the Get Up Kids" playlist or other morning radi...

• I have a morning routine set up where Spotify's "The Get Up" morning show is supposed to play, but where the Alexa/Amazon Echo initially played the playlist/podcast, now it confuses it with the "This...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • App & Features
    Music Discussion
    music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

When did spotify come into existance

Hey all , I just wanted to know when spotify came into existance and did it come before 2015 or after that .Because I got to know recently some months back only about spotify till then I used to use other apps and websites.

• Regular
  • Hey all , I just wanted to know when spotify came into existance and did it come before 2015 or after that .Because I got to know recently some months back only about spotify till then I used to use ...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Discussion
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How fast do the songs come

Hey all , I am musician and I had a doubt . I just wanted to know how fast the songs come to spotify because I have seen a delay in the songs that come to spotify . I have also observed that some of the songs are not present on spotify If you guys fi...

• Regular
  • Hey all , I am musician and I had a doubt . I just wanted to know how fast the songs come to spotify because I have seen a delay in the songs that come to spotify . I have also observed that some of ...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Discussion
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Upcoming Tab" on Spotify for Artists Site

This tab was hung out there on the Spotify for Artists site with the promise that before a song is released it will show up there to be submitted for potential curation and consideration for editorial playlist placement. So far for us and many others...

• Music Fan
  • This tab was hung out there on the Spotify for Artists site with the promise that before a song is released it will show up there to be submitted for potential curation and consideration for editoria...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Discussion
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help Bug that wont go away

Since today i have been trying to fix this for about 3 hours, nonstop hassle and cannot find any way to fix the bug where i cannot use the mini player or use search i have uninstalled and reinstalled and everything please help me this is my 2nd post ...

• Regular
  • Since today i have been trying to fix this for about 3 hours, nonstop hassle and cannot find any way to fix the bug where i cannot use the mini player or use search i have uninstalled and reinstalled...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Discussion
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Speaker issues

I'm not sure if anyone else has had this issue but I run my setup through my stereo. Basically my xbox one is hdmi to my tv and my tv sends all noise through to my stereo via a cable from headphone Jack. Doesnt matter what I use I've never had any pr...

• I'm not sure if anyone else has had this issue but I run my setup through my stereo. Basically my xbox one is hdmi to my tv and my tv sends all noise through to my stereo via a cable from headphone J...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Discussion
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Do you pitch to Independent Playlist Curators before or after release on Spotify?

After reading this article: https://www.burstimo.com/spotify-playlists-guide This is my understanding:In order to pitch to Spotify official playlists (i.e Spotify staff curators) via SPOTIFY FOR ARTISTS, it has to be with an UNRELEASED song , ideally...

• Visitor
  • After reading this article: https://www.burstimo.com/spotify-playlists-guide  This is my understanding: In order to pitch to Spotify official playlists (i.e Spotify staff curators) via SP...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Discussion
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes