Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: NOW

Labels

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Volume keeps changing when streaming with Connect and Chromecast

When playing Spotify Connect volume keeps changing between songs. When streaming in connect mode the setting "Volume normalisation" is not available. From what I can see on the forum the same problem when streaming over chromecast.This should be fixe...

• Regular
  • When playing Spotify Connect volume keeps changing between songs. When streaming in connect mode the setting "Volume normalisation" is not available. From what I can see on the forum the same problem...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • NOW
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Uma Kompton

How about the idea to take down the song “Zayn did 9 / 11”, Zayn Malik is middle eastern and that’s exremtley offense to me and anyone else who’s from the Middle East, and while you’re at it why don’t you just take down Uma Kompton and at least most ...

• How about the idea to take down the song “Zayn did 9 / 11”, Zayn Malik is middle eastern and that’s exremtley offense to me and anyone else who’s from the Middle East, and while you’re at it why don’...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    NOW
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

block users who cont to make false statements causing interruptions in service

Users who constantly make false accusations about playlist data and that it breaches spotifies policy should be banned from using spotify all together.

• Casual Listener
  • Users who constantly make false accusations about playlist data and that it breaches spotifies policy should be banned from using spotify all together. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    NOW
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[NOW] Spotify contacts Sony instead of passing the buck

I am interested in know the bitrate on the playststion app of spotify. I personaly use PS3 but I am sure PS4 users wpild like to know as well.None of the Spotify documentation online mentions consoles.When I contacted Spotify they told me to contact ...

• Casual Listener
  • I am interested in know the bitrate on the playststion app of spotify. I personaly use PS3 but I am sure PS4 users wpild like to know as well. None of the Spotify documentation online mentions con...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    NOW
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [All Platforms][NOW] Fix my Glitch and Give us User to User messaging and Sharing Back!

Nick Is very correct it is a very poor aggravating thing that we can not send people not on facebook friends a song at all. They said in a past post I read on here that it is to reduce spam sent to people that we don't know. The fact is that Spotify ...

• Visitor
  • ...ixing errors like this but now they have let the Ipod Touch post to facebook error continue to happen for over 2 months without fixing the bug. This is causing me to become more and more ready to s...
  • Alejandar
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    NOW
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes