Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Security

Labels

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Can`t sign in my account

Plan Free Country Ukraine Device Samsung a54, Laptop Operating System Android, windows 10 My Question or Issue At one moment I just couldn`t sign in my account, but I can find it from another account, none of ways to sign in are workingName of the ac...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free Country Ukraine Device Samsung a54, Laptop Operating System Android, windows 10   My Question or Issue At one moment I just couldn`t sign in my account, bu...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Hacked and selling artist

The artist Screaming Trees was hacked by someone, as a result of which his profile photo and biography were changed. The biography contains a link to the attacker's Instagram, where there is a link to his Telegram. By clicking on it, you can make sur...

• The artist Screaming Trees was hacked by someone, as a result of which his profile photo and biography were changed. The biography contains a link to the attacker's Instagram, where there is a l...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Okay Google play playlist.. (doesn't exist)

Good Day Why does Google assist / Google home devices not pick up my personal created playlist on spotify? When I use my Google home speaker, I usually say "okay Google play playlist Jazz" ..... Google changes to jazz ..... Then as soon as I say "oka...

• Music Fan
  • Good Day    Why does Google assist / Google home devices not pick up my personal created playlist on spotify?    When I use my Google home speaker, I usually say  &nbs...
  • thaghostza
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Collaborative playlist disappeared or removed

Hi everyone, since yesterday I noticed that my collaborative playlist has disappeared from my profile and even trying to recover it from the Spotify account section, it appears as if I have never deactivated anything.Could it be that someone has dele...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone, since yesterday I noticed that my collaborative playlist has disappeared from my profile and even trying to recover it from the Spotify account section, it appears as if I have neve...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Where is my purchased music?

A few months ago I purhased some music for my dad. Now I lost the cd I burned the music on. So I wanted to re-download the music. And... the music is gone.... Where can I find it? We both don't even know the artist anymore...

• Casual Listener
  •  A few months ago I purhased some music for my dad.    Now I lost the cd I burned the music on. So I wanted to re-download the music. And... the music is gone.... Where can I find it...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Security
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes