Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Collaborative playlist disappeared or removed

Collaborative playlist disappeared or removed

Hi everyone, since yesterday I noticed that my collaborative playlist has disappeared from my profile and even trying to recover it from the Spotify account section, it appears as if I have never deactivated anything.
Could it be that someone has deleted all the songs in my playlist and does anyone know how it could be recovered from the Spotify server?
Thank you all.

5 Replies

Hey @szaccaria83

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

Just to clarify, does the playlist still exist on Spotify and is there a link you can share? In any case, would you mind double-checking if the playlist was set to "Secret" or deleted by any of the users with whom you're sharing it? 

We'll look out for your updates and be here to keep looking into this with you!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi Mario,

the playlist yesterday afternoon in the first moment was only empty of songs and then was disappeared and removed. I've discovered that was a collaborative playlist only yesterday and so of this playlist I don't have a link or other info. Can you help in some ways or it's impossibile in your opinion? 

Hey @szaccaria83,

Thanks for your reply.

If you didn't create the playlist or weren't included in the playlist's managers when the list was collaborative, there's no way for you to recover it. 

If you have a chance to, it'd be good to ask the users who were managing the playlist if they can bring it back since it looks like they deleted it. 

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator

I've create the playlist maybe 2 or 3 years ago and only yesterday I've discovered that was even collaborative, so this is the strange thing, because I was the creator of this playlist and in the Spotify account it's not possible to recover. But ok maybe nothin is possibile now. Thanks you anyway.

Hey @szaccaria83,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

If you've come across actions unexpectedly taken with your account, it'd be good to make sure no one is accessing it in an unauthorized way. For this purpose, it'd be great to bookmark and follow the steps in this support page article as well as this one.

As a heads-up, make sure you immediately look at the steps in the first article under Passwords and Remove access to third-party apps since they'll help you make sure no one is accessing your Spotify through any of your credentials or other online services linked with your account.

Hope you'll find this useful. We'll keep an eye on your reply in case there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator

Suggested posts