Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution pausing at the beginning of every son

PlanpremiumCountryUSA DeviceChromebookOperating System My Question or IssueSpotify pauses for about 4 seconds at the beginning of each song (9 second mark).I use a chromebook and recently had to upgrade the chrome browser because Spotify said it no l...

• Visitor
  • Plan premium Country USA   Device Chromebook Operating System     My Question or Issue Spotify pauses for about 4 seconds at the beginning of each song (9 second mark). I u...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution spotify on chromebook

PlanPremiumCountryThe NetherlandsDeviceToshiba CB30-B-104 ChromebookOperating SystemChrome OS My Question or IssueEvery song I play on my laptop stops playing at 9 seconds. After about 5 seconds it does continue playing but I do find this a bit annoy...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country The Netherlands Device Toshiba CB30-B-104 Chromebook Operating System Chrome OS   My Question or Issue Every song I play on my laptop stops playing at 9 seconds. A...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fire TV Stick - Spotify unusable

My Question or IssueWhen I start the app and play a song, after 30-90 seconds the app seems to crash the whole OS and the stick reboots. This started several weeks ago, I don't know if it started to happen after an update. This renders the app useles...

• Regular
  • My Question or Issue When I start the app and play a song, after 30-90 seconds the app seems to crash the whole OS and the stick reboots. This started several weeks ago, I don't know if it started t...
  • josephchaturved
  • Music Fan
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Liked Songs Unplayable

As of last night (10/09/19), as soon as the Web Player updated, none of my Liked Songs are accessible to play. I have thousands of Liked Songs, and all of them are grayed out. I can't click on anything, the play button doesn't appear, nothing. How is...

• Gig Goer
  • As of last night (10/09/19), as soon as the Web Player updated, none of my Liked Songs are accessible to play. I have thousands of Liked Songs, and all of them are grayed out. I can't click on anythi...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

[LG Smart TV] different playlists/home screen + too heavy app

PlanPremiumCountryPoland DeviceLG smart tv Thare r 2 things I love-hate about last update. The app is so heavy that I thought maybe my remote needed new batteries, but YT, Netflix work just fine. Spoti works slow but acceptable, however, sometimes I ...

• Roadie
  • Plan Premium Country Poland   Device LG smart tv     Thare r 2 things I love-hate about last update. The app is so heavy that I thought maybe my remote needed new batteries, b...
  • mylengrave
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Explicit content

Hello. I accidentally clicked on Report Explicit Content on one song in an application on my phone. How can I cancel my report?

• Visitor
  • Hello. I accidentally clicked on Report Explicit Content on one song in an application on my phone. How can I cancel my report?
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't connect to playback devices with downloaded content

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceMoto G7Operating SystemAndroid Pie My Question or IssueI cannot connect to another playback device when playing downloaded music through the Spotify app. I download music to my phone to save data when it and about, but that ...

•   Plan Premium Country US Device Moto G7 Operating System Android Pie   My Question or Issue I cannot connect to another playback device when playing downloaded music through the...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Song by an artist with similar name,but different music genre.

https://open.spotify.com/track/6uvblqu3DPACtWhrqj6Sr4This song is by a trap artist named Dope,but is listed under the trash-metal band Dope.Could use a fix.

• https://open.spotify.com/track/6uvblqu3DPACtWhrqj6Sr4 This song is by a trap artist named Dope,but is listed under the trash-metal band Dope. Could use a fix.
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Web Player broken (Firefox and Chrome)

PlanPremium CountryUK DeviceChrome Version 77.0.3865.90 (Official Build) (64-bit)Firefox 6 9 .0.2 (64-bit) Operating SystemWindows 8.1 My Question or IssuePlaying any track from any playlist or album in the web player skips that track, plus the next ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   Country UK   Device Chrome Version 77.0.3865.90 (Official Build) (64-bit) Firefox 6 9 .0.2 (64-bit)   Operating System Windows 8.1   My Question or Iss...
  • Cehh
  • Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 14 likes
  • Other
  • 11 replies
  • 14 likes

Superuser Contribution nhamdosreis

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Time has come

Hello! Just as said in the subject, time has come!For what? For Spotify on car!With new tecnologies such as OnStar, Audi Connect and many others, it would be as easy as awful to implement a solution that provides you all the music you need...when in ...

• Hello! Just as said in the subject, time has come! For what? For Spotify on car! With new tecnologies such as OnStar, Audi Connect and many others, it would be as easy as awful to implement a solut...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PS4 Sound drops out but the time continues

For almost EVERY song on Spotify on my PS4 the sound will suddenly cut out but the time continues to advance. I can pause then play and the sound will return. Looking through past post it seems this has been mentioned YEARS ago. And still no fix? It ...

•   For almost EVERY song on Spotify on my PS4 the sound will suddenly cut out but the time continues to advance. I can pause then play and the sound will return. Looking through past post it see...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playing SPotify on Alexa at Home and at Work

I'm sure this has been a post before but I couldnt find it. I'm a premium account holder on Spotify and I have Amazon Tap (Echo with Speaker) at home. I currently can't play my own tunes on Spotify at work while my wife or kids request songs from "Al...

• I'm sure this has been a post before but I couldnt find it.  I'm a premium account holder on Spotify and I have Amazon Tap (Echo with Speaker) at home.  I currently can't play my own tunes ...
  • pnl
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes

Problem with 15 second previews on instagram /facebook stories

PlanPremiumCountryItalyDevice Samsung note 8Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHello everyone!My problem is this.When i share a spotify song on instagram / facebook stories there isn't the 15 second song previ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Italy Device  Samsung note 8 Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Hello everyone! My problem is this. When i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify as a premium user - my experiences and ideas / troubles / wishes

PlanPremiumCountryAustria DeviceUmidigi F1, HP Z620 Windows Workstation, Lightweight Linux Laptop, i7-8700K-Desktop with WindowsOperating SystemWIN 7, WIN 10, Linux Mint, Android My Issues as I am fighting hard to get evrything working: 1. I 'd reall...

• Gig Goer
  • Plan Premium Country Austria   Device Umidigi F1, HP Z620 Windows Workstation, Lightweight Linux Laptop, i7-8700K-Desktop with Windows Operating System WIN 7, WIN 10, Linux Mint, Android...
  • Viennatom
  • Gig Goer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't share on Instagram Stories

PlanPremiumCountryMalaysiaDeviceHonor 7sOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI still cannot share songs from spotify on my Instagram story. There's no button to click and it's only has share through direct message. Please help me solve this pr...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Malaysia Device Honor 7s Operating System Android    My Question or Issue I still cannot share songs from spotify on my Instagram story. There's no bu...
  • mastura1
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Some public playlists aren't searchable

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceMacbook ProOperating SystemOS X El Capitan My Question or IssueMyself and another Spotify user have discovered that, though all of our playlists are public, a bunch of them aren't searchable/accessible. Is there s...

• Regular
  • ...laylists are public, a bunch of them aren't searchable/accessible.  Is there some sort of limit on how many public playlists (and which ones) are actually shown?
  • orphanpog
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My playlist got erased

PlanPremiumCountryPolandDevice(PC, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4)Operating System(Windows 10, Android)My Question or IssueYesterday I added a song to my playlist. Today I came back, opened it and it's all empty. I cannot recover it, because it wasn't deleted. ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Poland Device (PC, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4) Operating System (Windows 10, Android) My Question or Issue Yesterday I added a song to my playlist. Today I came back, opened it...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Sonos Beam with Google Assistant

I am trying to play music on my Sonos Beam using Google Assistant. I have a Spotify Premium account. When I ask assistant to play anything (song, playlist, artist) on Spotify, it initially says "sure, playing xxx" and then after a pause says, "sorry,...

• Regular
  • I am trying to play music on my Sonos Beam using Google Assistant. I have a Spotify Premium account. When I ask assistant to play anything (song, playlist, artist) on Spotify, it initially says "sure...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Amazon echo volume jump when controlled from iOS

PlanPremiumCountry PolandDeviceiPhone SEOperating SystemiOS 12.1.2 My Question or Issue I frequently play music on my Echo Dot connected to external speakers. I also frequently change the music volume using the volume buttons on my iPhone. However, w...

• Plan Premium Country  Poland Device iPhone SE Operating System iOS 12.1.2   My Question or Issue  I frequently play music on my Echo Dot connected to external speakers. I als...
  • Axl1990
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes