Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Discord Connection Issues

Discord Connection Issues

So I have had Spotify Premium for some time now, and I've always had issues with connecting my Spotify account properly to my Discord. I recently got a new set up and am now using the Discord App instead of web browser, which I was hoping would make things easier.

However, for some reason my Spotify status still doesn't show up in my Discord. I have all the permissions set to allowed, I disconnected and reconnected my accounts to each other, and I even logged out of my Spotify app, disconnected it from my Discord account, and then reconnected everything.

I'm not sure where to go from here, but I'm hoping someone can help!

Thanks!

2 Replies

Hey there @ssfille,

Thank you for your post here in the Community. We're sorry to hear that you experience this. We're happy to help.

Can you perform a clean reinstall? This will make sure there's no old cache files causing this.

Also - can you try to log in with another account - such as a friend's or a family member's to see if the issue persist?

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Hi Jeremy!

Sorry for the late reply, I actually did look around a bit and then just clean reinstalling the app, funnily enough. and that issue is no longer a problem.

Thanks!

Suggested posts