Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Is Spotify dying? Lack of development supporting devices would seem possible staff cutbacks?

Why is Spotify no longer devepoing for Major Brand hardware? In the last 6mths support for My LG LED 4K TV has been removed, support for my Pioneer SMA4 Wifi speakers has been removed, what is happening Spotify? Is Crapple Music winning the race? Or ...

• Regular
  • Why is Spotify no longer devepoing for Major Brand hardware? In the last 6mths support for My LG LED 4K TV has been removed, support for my Pioneer SMA4 Wifi speakers has been removed, what is happen...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
    ps3
    Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Hey I'm looking for a song

There was a song titled "She" in the Spotify playlist "Dreamy Vibes" but now it's not there anymore, can I have the artist name, cause that was my favorite song.

• There was a song titled "She" in the Spotify playlist "Dreamy Vibes" but now it's not there anymore, can I have the artist name, cause that was my favorite song.
  • Melody
  • Community Manager
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Android auto + multiple devices bug

Running into a bug where Android auto does not force Spotify to playing via local phone (with Bluetooth + Android auto connection), instead it acts as a remote for desktop/laptop device instead. Starting Android auto with wifi'd extra devices might b...

• Running into a bug where Android auto does not force Spotify to playing via local phone (with Bluetooth + Android auto connection), instead it acts as a remote for desktop/laptop device instead. Star...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify and MusicCast

Ever since Spotify update 8.4.37.704 the connection between Spotify and the yahama musiccast app being streamed on local network the apps don’t quite match up properly. When adding queue songs it often gets lost and plays same songs over and many tim...

• Ever since Spotify update 8.4.37.704 the connection between Spotify and the yahama musiccast app being streamed on local network the apps don’t quite match up properly. When adding queue songs i...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bluetooth Remote Controls do not work for Spotify

Hello,My issue concerns the headset control of switching between songs (previous/next song, pause / start). It works for all other apps (installed music player, Amazon Music, etc.), however, not for Spotify.Smartphone: Huwaei Honor 6; Headset: Sony M...

• Hello, My issue concerns the headset control of switching between songs (previous/next song, pause / start).  It works for all other apps (installed music player, Amazon Music, etc.), however,...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Play from separate Spotify Family Premium on separate Amazon Echo's.

Hi, I have two Amazon Echo's set up with two Amazon profiles which are part of my Amazon Household. I also have a Spotify Family plan with two active accounts. I've tried unsuccessfully to play from one Spotify account on one Echo and from the Spotif...

• Hi,   I have two Amazon Echo's set up with two Amazon profiles which are part of my Amazon Household. I also have a Spotify Family plan with two active accounts. I've tried unsuccessfully to p...
  • Glyn81
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I download my own music to spotify to play in the car?

So I have quite a few songs that are not on Spotify and we have a long car journey coming up soon.Is it possible for me to get my mp3s inton a spotify playlist and then to download that so they can then be played in the car through that playlist?If s...

• Casual Listener
  • So I have quite a few songs that are not on Spotify and we have a long car journey coming up soon. Is it possible for me to get my mp3s inton a spotify playlist and then to download that so they can...
  • iamtheredswan
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify - Discord

With this new update. Can you add "viewers" also a chat area(text) |

• Casual Listener
  • With this new update. Can you add "viewers" also a chat area(text)  |
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot "Play On This Device", Webplayer

I am using webplayer and I have many amazon echos. When using the web-player, I cannot get the music to play on the local device. (I can get it to play on a phone via the app or on the device using the non-web-player version). This is happening on tw...

• Casual Listener
  • I am using webplayer and I have many amazon echos. When using the web-player, I cannot get the music to play on the local device. (I can get it to play on a phone via the app or on the device using t...
  • litenjacob
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Play Queue removed?

I use the Chrome extension version of Spotify. I was trying to add a song to my play queue when I couldn't find an option of "add to queue", I tried with some other songs and none showed the option. I then tried to find the queue symbol, and I couldn...

• I use the Chrome extension version of Spotify. I was trying to add a song to my play queue when I couldn't find an option of "add to queue", I tried with some other songs and none showed the option. ...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Yamaha rn301 all of a sudden refuses

Hi all, Running premium for several years, all just fine and dandy as should. However, as since yesterday, my yamaha rn301 refuses to accept routed streams. At least up to a week ago it behaved well. Other services( internet radio, local cd) still fu...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,    Running premium for several years, all just fine and dandy as should. However, as since yesterday, my yamaha rn301 refuses to accept routed streams. At least up to a week ago i...
  • epsonix
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Windows 10 Mobile App Broken

Hello, Since Thursday/Friday last week, the Browse page only half loads and says there is 'nothing found'. You cannot view New Releases etc, they never load. Please fix this, as since Microsoft switched off Groove Music Pass i'm either using Spotify ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   Since Thursday/Friday last week, the Browse page only half loads and says there is 'nothing found'. You cannot view New Releases etc, they never load. Please fix this, as since Micros...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

[Ford Sync3] Spotify stops AppLink Support?

Hi, I'm wondering why the newest Update (8.4.38) stops support for this interface without a comment. It worked steadily better until I was even very satisfied with the function in the last 3 months. Now that it works really well and Ford has also wor...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I'm wondering why the newest Update (8.4.38) stops support for this interface without a comment.   It worked steadily better until I was even very satisfied with the function...
  • Chuckq
  • Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Ford SYNC
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Spotify Connect iteufel air play

Since yesterday i am not able to use my iteufel air box with spotify connect anymore. This was the most important feature of the box. Why is spotify allowed removing this feature from my device for that we have paid a lot of money. To connect via Blu...

• Casual Listener
  • Since yesterday i am not able to use my iteufel air box with spotify connect anymore. This was the most important feature of the box. Why is spotify allowed removing this feature from my device for t...
  • peterhein
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes

Alarmify

I was so excited to hear that there was a Spotify alarm app called Alarmify. For what reason have Spotify closed down the free app?

• Casual Listener
  • I was so excited to hear that there was a Spotify alarm app called Alarmify.   For what reason have Spotify closed down the free app?
  • Kydda
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 11 likes

I press the button dislike this track

Hi, I pressed the button dislike this track in radio, but i don't wanted. Help me and sorry for my english

• Not applicable
  • Hi, I pressed the button dislike this track in radio, but i don't wanted. Help me  and sorry for my english 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Yamaha rx-v477

Since today my Spotify is not working with Yamaha rx-v477!I update the receiver firmware, connect and disconnect cables, but still my receiver is not detected in my soptify... both in iphone and macbook pro.Although my Yamaha app works well in my iph...

• Casual Listener
  • Since today my Spotify is not working with Yamaha rx-v477! I update the receiver firmware, connect and disconnect cables, but still my receiver is not detected in my soptify... both in iphone and ma...
  • lorenzperforman
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Where is the album Moodfood by Moodswings?

I love this 1992 album, but it's not playable. What can be done? https://open.spotify.com/album/1CZbjUaWikKyfdruHWlnJh

• I love this 1992 album, but it's not playable. What can be done?   https://open.spotify.com/album/1CZbjUaWikKyfdruHWlnJh
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify Disconnects from Google Cast

Hello all, I have just noticed that when using Spotify via Google Cast on NVIDIA Shield TV my app will disconnect from the TV but will keep playing on the TV. When I reconnect it stops the music and starts from where it disconnected. I don't know if ...

• Regular
  • Hello all,   I have just noticed that when using Spotify via Google Cast on NVIDIA Shield TV my app will disconnect from the TV but will keep playing on the TV. When I reconnect it stops the m...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • chromecast
    Music
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Playing local files through Sonos speakers

I have a Play One and have just bought a Playbase. I have Spotify on my PC and my phone and I've added some local files which play fine when I'm listening on my PC or my phone, but I can't get them to play through the Sonos speakers. I can play anyth...

• Regular
  • I have a Play One and have just bought a Playbase. I have Spotify on my PC and my phone and I've added some local files which play fine when I'm listening on my PC or my phone, but I can't get them t...
  • bgollo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • SONOS
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes