Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify bugs with Amazon Alexa

My IssueI have been using spotify for years now and around a year or two ago I purchased an amazon echo to use for spotify. Ive loved the integration with alexa's voice commands and use Spotify on it on a daily basis. However, since i have purchased ...

•   My Issue I have been using spotify for years now and around a year or two ago I purchased an amazon echo to use for spotify. Ive loved the integration with alexa's voice commands and use Spo...
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Daily mix wont start, Some songs don't play

My daily mix won't play. At first, I thought it was just connection issues but its been like like this for a month. On the web player (for Chromebook) The playlist loads but when I click on Play/on a song I won't start. On my phone, I've clean restar...

•   My daily mix won't play. At first, I thought it was just connection issues but its been like like this for a month. On the web player (for Chromebook) The playlist loads but when I click on P...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution display problem on screen while playing songs with webplayer on chrome

Planboth Free/PremiumCountryFranceDeviceHP Elitebook 850 G5Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issuea black rolling bar appears on my screen while playing songs with webplayer on chrome. Nothing similar with Firefox or Edge. See attachment.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan both Free/Premium Country France Device HP Elitebook 850 G5 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue a black rolling bar appears on my screen while playing songs with we...
  • wallb
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Samsung Galaxy Watch

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceSamsung Galaxy Watch SM-R815FOperating SystemTizen My Question or IssueSpotify app (latest version) on the Galaxy watch is consuming lots of battery. Yesterday I went for a 30 min run, playing offline (downloaded) mus...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Australia Device Samsung Galaxy Watch SM-R815F Operating System Tizen   My Question or Issue Spotify app (latest version) on the Galaxy watch is consuming lots of ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Really need help finding this song..

Keep hearing the Spotify X Anchor ad for some time, & I think that It has a very cool Instrumental song used in the background. Ive searched for quite some time with 0 luck. If you guys cannot find me the name, atleast provide me a Link to the AD?

• Casual Listener
  • Keep hearing the Spotify X Anchor ad for some time, & I think that It has a very cool Instrumental song used in the background. Ive searched for quite some time with 0 luck. If you guys cannot fi...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot insert playlist

https://open.spotify.com/user/lanotek/playlist/6RTpGhp7slj9D1NKFXXnWZ?si=wX6IO9IgRrusuumDc7_L5AI can't share my playlists in playliat exchange. The links are valid but not accepted for whatever reason. It also works as an attachment in the same page,...

• Composer
  • ...how that it's public and accessible by all means. Proof
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Web player stops working when logged in

PlanPremiumCountryUnited KingdomDeviceThinkPadOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueUp until last week I was happily using Spotify in the web browser without any issues. Then literally in the middle of the day I had closed it and went back t...

• Plan Premium Country United Kingdom Device ThinkPad Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Up until last week I was happily using Spotify in the web browser without any iss...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Normalize Volume Option

Normalize Option is a great feature, but seems to compress things a little more. Especially in more ''raw'' songs, it kills the vibe and the energy. I assume that you're using some kind of limiter along with a comprosser and they are adjusted by defa...

• Composer
  • Normalize Option is a great feature, but seems to compress things a little more. Especially in more ''raw'' songs, it kills the vibe and the energy. I assume that you're using some kind of limiter al...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't Post in Playlist Exchange

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(MacOS) My Question or IssueI am trying to post my new playlist in the playlist exchange, however whenever I click 'Post' it says 'Fix the highlighted issues' which are: verification f...

• Composer
  •   Plan Premium Country USA Device (Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (MacOS)   My Question or Issue I am trying to post my new playlist in the playlist exchange, however wh...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Restore cloud queue after snapshot

This applies to all members. https://github.com/home-assistant/home-assistant/issues/17979 documents the issue well. It would be really great if we could fix this

• This applies to all members.   https://github.com/home-assistant/home-assistant/issues/17979 documents the issue well. It would be really great if we could fix this  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Overseas streams

Good day! So, I am using a US Spotify account and I am currently here in Japan for a vacation since 2 days ago. I just wanna asks if I will stream a particular song here in Japan using my US account, will it still be counted as US stream or not?

• Casual Listener
  • Good day!   So, I am using a US Spotify account and I am currently here in Japan for a vacation since 2 days ago. I just wanna asks if I will stream a particular song here in Japan using my US...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Report an artist for false streams

Hey, not sure if this is the right spot for this question but I didn't see anywhere that seemed to fit. I've noticed a band I follow might be falsifying listens. With just one song on their account, they've reached over 10000 streams since its releas...

• Hey, not sure if this is the right spot for this question but I didn't see anywhere that seemed to fit. I've noticed a band I follow might be falsifying listens. With just one song on their account, ...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify can't play this right now. If you have the file on your computer you can import it.

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceMacBook Pro / iPhone XOperating SystemmacOS Mojave version 10.14.5 / iOS 12.3.1 My Question or IssueI can access albums and songs on spotify but when I try to play them it says ^, they are in grey font rather than whi...

• Plan Premium Country Australia Device MacBook Pro / iPhone X Operating System macOS Mojave version 10.14.5 / iOS 12.3.1   My Question or Issue I can access albums and songs on spotify ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Website pages are grey

My laptop broke recently so I've been using my xbox and phone for daily browsing. When I go to the Spotify website, I can only use the page for a couple of seconds before the whole webpage becomes grey and unusable. This happens on both my Xbox One e...

• Regular
  • My laptop broke recently so I've been using my xbox and phone for daily browsing. When I go to the Spotify website, I can only use the page for a couple of seconds before the whole webpage becomes gr...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung TV Connecting UE Ultimate via Bluetooth wont play sound through Spotfiy

Hi Community, Have a series 5 Samsung TV with Spotity. Have connected at Bluetooth speaker, UE Ultimate and all sound plays through the speaker (TV, Youtube etc) apart from the Spotify music. When you go to the Spotify app, you can see the music is p...

• Hi Community,   Have a series 5 Samsung TV with Spotity. Have connected at Bluetooth speaker, UE Ultimate and all sound plays through the speaker (TV, Youtube etc) apart from the Spotify music...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Web player constantly stopping

I've been having an issue recently where the web player, using firefox, will simply stop working. I get a little popup about how 'a tab is slowing down your browser' and I've got to kill it if I want to resume listening. This issue has been occuring ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been having an issue recently where the web player, using firefox, will simply stop working. I get a little popup about how 'a tab is slowing down your browser' and I've got to kill it if I want...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Animated songs

Hi, i and my friend have same versions, we bought dont have premium, and my friend have animated songs and option for it, but why i dint have this?

• Regular
  • Hi, i and my friend have same versions, we bought dont have premium, and my friend have animated songs and option for it, but why i dint have this?
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Tinder artist correct but songs not!

Hi, I have conected Spotify and artist are ok just the songs tottaly not my. So under busts rhymes showing don’t cha ( pussycat dolls) it’s not even busta there rest artist showing their songs but again not the one I am listening to! It’s seems to be...

• Hi, I have conected Spotify and artist are ok just the songs tottaly not my. So under busts rhymes showing don’t cha ( pussycat dolls) it’s not even busta there rest artist showing their songs but ag...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Bluesound NODE2i And Spotify Connect issues

Premium Norway iPhone 5s iPad Air 2015 modelNone of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operati...

• Visitor
  • Premium Norway iPhone 5s iPad Air 2015 modelNone of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Free/Premium Country  ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect on Alexa Devices No Longer Working

PlanPremium Family My Question or IssueMy Alexa speakers are no longer showing up in the list of Devices in the Spotify app on my phone. The speakers themselves are registered on a different account from the one that my phone is on, although both acc...

• Plan Premium Family   My Question or Issue My Alexa speakers are no longer showing up in the list of Devices in the Spotify app on my phone. The speakers themselves are registered on a diffe...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes