Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Where is the album Moodfood by Moodswings?

I love this 1992 album, but it's not playable. What can be done? https://open.spotify.com/album/1CZbjUaWikKyfdruHWlnJh

• I love this 1992 album, but it's not playable. What can be done?   https://open.spotify.com/album/1CZbjUaWikKyfdruHWlnJh
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify Disconnects from Google Cast

Hello all, I have just noticed that when using Spotify via Google Cast on NVIDIA Shield TV my app will disconnect from the TV but will keep playing on the TV. When I reconnect it stops the music and starts from where it disconnected. I don't know if ...

• Regular
  • Hello all,   I have just noticed that when using Spotify via Google Cast on NVIDIA Shield TV my app will disconnect from the TV but will keep playing on the TV. When I reconnect it stops the m...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • chromecast
    Music
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Playing local files through Sonos speakers

I have a Play One and have just bought a Playbase. I have Spotify on my PC and my phone and I've added some local files which play fine when I'm listening on my PC or my phone, but I can't get them to play through the Sonos speakers. I can play anyth...

• Regular
  • I have a Play One and have just bought a Playbase. I have Spotify on my PC and my phone and I've added some local files which play fine when I'm listening on my PC or my phone, but I can't get them t...
  • bgollo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • SONOS
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Spotify mOnEyS

When do you send the info about how many plays a song has to the royalty distributors. Distrokid says it takes about 2-3 months sometimes shorter but i refuse to think that could possibly be true.

• Casual Listener
  • When do you send the info about how many plays a song has to the royalty distributors. Distrokid says it takes about 2-3 months sometimes shorter but i refuse to think that could possibly be true.
  • DaddyFayke
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Philips DS9100W 015 won't connect.

A few days ago Spotify Connect worked perfectly fine. I use Spotify Connect on both my android and my macbook but now it dosen't work on any of those two. The speaker still shows as an available device but it just can't connect. I'm pretty sure it ha...

• A few days ago Spotify Connect worked perfectly fine.  I use Spotify Connect on both my android and my macbook but now it dosen't work on any of those two. The speaker still shows as an availab...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Music from split-up bands?

Hello,I wanted some clarification about this: if a band is split-up so no longer making music (like Dissection etc), is it still possible to request their music to be added on Spotify?Thank you

• Regular
  • Hello, I wanted some clarification about this: if a band is split-up so no longer making music (like Dissection etc), is it still possible to request their music to be added on Spotify? Thank you ...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung gear sport app full of bugs

Im finding the Samsung gear sport app almost unusable. Is anyone having the same issues? So far this is what happens at lest once a week and it's usually while I'm running so can't sync with my phone. - offline music gets deleted- stops playing to bl...

• Regular
  • Im finding the Samsung gear sport app almost unusable. Is anyone having the same issues? So far this is what happens at lest once a week and it's usually while I'm running so can't sync with my phone...
  • Kennetha
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 13 likes
  • Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 13 likes

Spotify Connect & Echo Dot issue

I connected my Echo to Spotify. It worked great for a few days. Now the Echo does not appear as an available device. And when I tell Alexa to play Spotify, it plays the last playlist that was playing before the device was no longer avail. I tried unl...

• Casual Listener
  • I connected my Echo to Spotify. It worked great for a few days. Now the Echo does not appear as an available device. And when I tell Alexa to play Spotify, it plays the last playlist that was playing...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

terrible performance in windows phone

spotify is showing sorry,there's nothing here under browse section in windows phone...

• spotify is showing sorry,there's nothing here under browse section in windows phone...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium account not recognised when logging in on Marantz SR6007 receiver

Hi All,When logging into the Spotify app on my marantz SR6007 receiver it accepts my login and password details, but then says ‘Spotify premium account required to use on this device’. I have Spotify Premium so. It sure why my account status is not b...

• Hi All, When logging into the Spotify app on my marantz SR6007 receiver it accepts my login and password details, but then says ‘Spotify premium account required to use on this device’. I have Spoti...
  • Rebel666
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The Abomination of the Mardi Gras Playlist

Your Mardi Gras Party playlist is an abomination. Are you even remotely aware that New Orleans is the birthplace of jazz? Are you aware that Mardi Gras has about as much music dedicated to the holiday as the rest of the world does Christmas? And you ...

• Your Mardi Gras Party playlist is an abomination. Are you even remotely aware that New Orleans is the birthplace of jazz? Are you aware that Mardi Gras has about as much music dedicated to the holida...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify lossless/hifi beta

Hi, my dad has a Linn Akurate DS and we would like to try the Spotify hifi beta.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, my dad has a Linn Akurate DS and we would like to try the Spotify hifi beta.   
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes

Device Information

I have just had a message to say that I can only have Playlists on 3 devices. But how can I tell which devices I do have Playlists on, so that I can remove unwanted device(s)?

• I have just had a message to say that I can only have Playlists on 3 devices. But how can I tell which devices I do have Playlists on, so that I can remove unwanted device(s)?
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Device Info
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Composer Accounts

Dear users , dear supporters of Spotify ! I am trying to appeal to you of importance ! For months back , I tried through our Forum, to cast the light upon all of the music writers and composers ! We are many ! I do not understand why we shouldn’t hav...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear users , dear supporters of Spotify ! I am trying to appeal to you of importance ! For months back , I tried through our Forum, to cast the light upon all of the music writers and composers ! We ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Is a personal site a freemium model for upsells?

I want to build a personal site for freelancing and I would like to use the Spotify API to play songs of one of my playlists when the users are visiting my web page. I don't plan to ask for a fee but eventually I will get some money from clients. Whe...

• Casual Listener
  • I want to build a personal site for freelancing and I would like to use the Spotify API to play songs of one of my playlists when the users are visiting my web page. I don't plan to ask for a fee but...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Black lives matter REMOVAL

I feel black lives matter is a playlist only directed towards the black communities. This is racists and derogatory towards whites, hispanics, asians, etc. There are many playlists with african-american artists, so this playlist is just a slap in the...

• Casual Listener
  • I feel black lives matter is a playlist only directed towards the black communities. This is racists and derogatory towards whites, hispanics, asians, etc. There are many playlists with african-ameri...
  • abbeygirl64
  • Music Fan
  • 30 replies
  • 59 likes
  • All Platforms
  • 30 replies
  • 59 likes

Emin vs Dj Emin - move songs to correct artist

Two songs on spotify where assigned to the wrong artist:https://open.spotify.com/track/3d2zdzYBSqx3GuhyercwJe?si=3-Q3P1xxRtK4x_nU7-y3Dw https://open.spotify.com/track/7vP9I5xf9m2XsZWqCA9hfO?si=2j9FMXETTMi2VLRpKPq6JQ They are both by the cologne Dj Em...

• Gig Goer
  • Two songs on spotify where assigned to the wrong artist: https://open.spotify.com/track/3d2zdzYBSqx3GuhyercwJe?si=3-Q3P1xxRtK4x_nU7-y3Dw   https://open.spotify.com/track/7vP9I5xf9m2XsZWqCA9hf...
  • Dj_Fex
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Chromebook and web player and playlists

Currently, the chromebook Spotify web player does not allow multiple selections of songs for either adding to or deleting from playlists- very annoying and time consuming when it's one at a time.

• Casual Listener
  • Currently, the chromebook Spotify web player does not allow multiple selections of songs for either adding to or deleting from playlists- very annoying and time consuming when it's one at a time.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Chromecast] Random disconnection

I don't know if somebody else have this problem, but everytime I connect my phone to the Chromecast and start playing any Daily Mix, it randomly disconnects or doens't play the song at all, I've already tried rebooting both devices, clearing cache an...

• I don't know if somebody else have this problem, but everytime I connect my phone to the Chromecast and start playing any Daily Mix, it randomly disconnects or doens't play the song at all, I've alre...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • chromecast
    Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Libratone Zipp with spotify connect

I have issues with Spotify Connect not working on my Libratone Classic Zipp WIFI/BT speaker. When using spotify connect the speaker disconnects when i reopen the app, eg to adjust the volume or finf new tracks. It work perfect with airplay.

• I have issues with Spotify Connect not working on my Libratone Classic Zipp WIFI/BT speaker.    When using spotify connect the speaker disconnects when i reopen the app, eg to adjust the ...
  • dart04
  • Regular
  • 30 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Connect
  • 30 replies
  • 5 likes