Premium

Country

United Kingdom 

Device:

Samsung galaxy s10 

Operating System

Android 

My Question or Issue

When connected to my car radio through Bluetooth none of the pause or skip buttons work and I have no control, does anyone have a solution 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Ashley312.

Thanks for getting back to us.

This is an issue which we are aware of, and which we are currently looking into.

We suggest you head on over to the relevant thread here, where you can add your vote to show that you are experiencing the issue.

Make sure to also leave the requested info in the comments section in the thread.

We'll keep you posted there and let you know as soon as we have any updates.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey there @Ashley312,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

This sounds similar to what users are reporting in this Ongoing Issue. If so, make sure to add your +VOTE to stay updated. You can also leave a comment with the requested details there as well. 

Alternatively, we'd recommend trying the steps below and letting us know how it goes:

• Make sure that all relevant permissions are enabled for the Spotify app 
  • Spotify is set as an exception for any cache-clearing or battery optimization apps
  • Try logging out and back to your Spotify account on the app to shake things up
  • Restart your device
  • Try a quick reinstall of the app by following the steps here

We'll be keeping an eye out for your reply 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

I thought it was getting better because it hadn't done it in a while but it's gotten worse.

Now the music stops playing randomly and I still can't skip or pause music even after I've tried all of the above 

Marked as solution

Hey @Ashley312.

Thanks for getting back to us.

This is an issue which we are aware of, and which we are currently looking into.

We suggest you head on over to the relevant thread here, where you can add your vote to show that you are experiencing the issue.

Make sure to also leave the requested info in the comments section in the thread.

We'll keep you posted there and let you know as soon as we have any updates.

Thanks!

Suggested posts