Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Sleep Timer for music on Android

Sleep Timer for music on Android

We're happy to announce that a Sleep Timer for music is now rolling out across Android devices!

61029608_525249814672845_7834523696596254720_n.jpg

To find the Sleep Timer, just tap the three-dot menu in the top right corner and select how long you want your tunes to play.

Q: Why don’t I see this feature yet?

A: This is rolling out to all Android users globally. If you don’t see it yet you will soon.

Q: When will this be available for iOS?

A: As soon as we have an update on this feature rolling out to other devices we will let you know.

If you have any questions, feel free to post on the Android board and we'll help out.

20 Replies

I know that I am part of a much wider group of listeners that often relax by listening to music and even fall asleep with music or other noise in the background.

As it stands, other than having Spotify playing throughout the night or waking up to turn it off there is no real option on any app to have your music end after a selected duration. Thus, the Spotify Timer feature.

The name speaks for itself, you have the ability to choose a duration of time that your favourite playlist will shuffle for before it turns off and allows you to sleep peacefully through the night or notify you that a certain time has elapsed. Both things do not necessarily sound like big things, but it gives the app a more practical use and something that nothing else has.

Suggested posts