Sleep Timer for music on Android

Highlighted

Sleep Timer for music on Android

Spotify Legend
We're happy to announce that a Sleep Timer for music is now rolling out across Android devices!

61029608_525249814672845_7834523696596254720_n.jpg

To find the Sleep Timer, just tap the three-dot menu in the top right corner and select how long you want your tunes to play.

Q: Why don’t I see this feature yet?

A: This is rolling out to all Android users globally. If you don’t see it yet you will soon.

Q: When will this be available for iOS?

A: As soon as we have an update on this feature rolling out to other devices we will let you know.

If you have any questions, feel free to post on the Android board and we'll help out.

17 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Sleep Timer for music on Android

Waited long for it. Thank you!

Highlighted

Community Legend
So exciting!

Highlighted

Casual Listener

When will it be added to the desktop version?

Highlighted

This is great... Now just need to add an alarm option as well. I'm surprised it's taken Spotify so long

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Kick Question..

In my phone (S10+) when the screen turn off automatic the music stop if I am driving. always I need to turn on my screen to get back the music.  Can I fix That?

Thank you.

Highlighted

I have the same problem. Change from an iPhone to a S10+ and now im refretting that I cant hear music on ny car unless the screen is unlocked

Highlighted

Casual Listener
That's mean is issue with Samsung.. no with spotify ???? Can we do something ???

Get Outlook for Android
Highlighted

Gig Goer

Maybe this is just the ting that causes my problems with the interuptions and pauses during streaming on my Samsung equipment (yep both S8 with Oreo and Tab S3). And yes, i did the cache clear, reinstall etc...etc...

Highlighted

Regular

Looks great and all but I can't see it on my Honor View 10 and Asus Zenfone 3. Both with downloaded and non downloaded playlists

SUGGESTED POSTS