Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

So I have an IPad connected to my devices which is not mine how do i get it out?

So I have an IPad connected to my devices which is not mine how do i get it out?

I have no idea whoms IPad is connected and I cannot unconect it. I have never owned an IPad nor let anyone with an Ipad connect to my spotify. All I do know is that the person listens to godawfull music and also has a habbit of interupting/changing my music on my PC on my premium account. Not really the payed experience I was hoping for.

And on an unrelated note: Increase the max library size!

3 Replies

Someone might be leeching onto your Internet connection. Change your router's password immediately.

Checked my router no one is on it except for my own ps4, phone and android tablet. Spotify on the other hand signed out and i cant log back in on any of my devices (session just timed out and i cant seem to log back in) So the problems seem to be on spotify's end not my internet security.

Hey there!

Can you change your password? If not, it sounds like your account has been hacked into and you'll need to talk to support.

Like social media? Shoot them a Direct Message on Twitter @SpotifyCares with your Spotify Username and Problem.

Or use this Form at https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/.

If you get an automatic response, just reply back to it and  you'll someone help you in no time.

Cheers!

Matt

Suggested posts