Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Song cuts out

Solved!

Song cuts out

I've got one song on my phone that the soung cuts out but it keeps playing (apline universe gaia). It only happens on my andriod S7 endge and not my computer. Normally happens right around 1:15 seconds in. I've tried re downloading the whole set list and it didn't help at all. this is the only song that does this to me. Wondering if it's the same for any else?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Unfortunately, once a track is in the cache, redownloading it usually just reinstates the original so, if it is corrupted, only deleting the cache entirely will fix it. I see there are two versions of Gaia on spotify - what happens if you replace the track with the other version?

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Unfortunately, once a track is in the cache, redownloading it usually just reinstates the original so, if it is corrupted, only deleting the cache entirely will fix it. I see there are two versions of Gaia on spotify - what happens if you replace the track with the other version?

I ran the second through just like before and nothing happened (I didn't touch the one on my setlist either). I played the one that keeps braking and nothing happened. so I don't know what fixed it but it seems to be working fine now? Thanks for the help!

Suggested posts