Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Sazid11
  • Visitor
  • 58 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 58 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

7 day free premium

How do i get free trial for 7 days my friend got it but i cant it asks me for my credit card details. But didnt for my friend. Please help.

• Visitor
  • How do i get free trial for 7 days my friend got it but i cant it asks me for my credit card details. But didnt for my friend. Please help.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Música nao disponivel

Estou ficando irritado , ja se fazem dois dias que nao tenho resposta para meu problema ...Eu uso muitas musicas do computador no spotify e agora estão todas Indisponivel .Preciso de ajuda , já fiz de tudo ...Obrigado e por favor me ajudam

• Casual Listener
  • Estou ficando irritado , ja se fazem dois dias que nao tenho resposta para meu problema ... Eu uso muitas musicas do computador no spotify e agora estão todas Indisponivel . Preciso de ajuda , já f...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify causing large data bills on Android Auto

I have all my music downloaded via WiFi, but spotify has somehow used 622mb of data in my current cycle, putting me well past my limit. The only time I use spotify on my phone is over Android Auto, playing the songs and lists that I downloaded via Wi...

• Casual Listener
  • I have all my music downloaded via WiFi, but spotify has somehow used 622mb of data in my current cycle, putting me well past my limit. The only time I use spotify on my phone is over Android Auto, p...
  • verdammteseele
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

Streaming local files?

So I was trying trying to find some songs of mine in Spotify and found out they were either : geo-restricted or just wasn't available. Trying to move away from storing my music file in my phone like the old days, I searched around and found out that ...

• So I was trying trying to find some songs of mine in Spotify and found out they were either : geo-restricted or just wasn't available. Trying to move away from storing my music file in my phone like ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account reset

My girlfriend and I have been through a few phones and it wont let us download our playlists. Says were allowed only 3 devices and neither of our phones will keep the playlists downloaded. Thanks in advanced for the help

• My girlfriend and I have been through a few phones and it wont let us download our playlists. Says were allowed only 3 devices and neither of our phones will keep the playlists downloaded. Thanks in ...
  • piorrro33
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with my premium account

I had a Premium account and used it normally. So, I had to reset my smartphone.After the reset, I logged in to Spotify. My account was no longer Premium and my playlists disappeared.What should I do? Could someone help me?Thanks!

• I had a Premium account and used it normally. So, I had to reset my smartphone. After the reset, I logged in to Spotify. My account was no longer Premium and my playlists disappeared. What should I...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in to Spotify app on Google XL

I recently switched my phone to Google XL from Nexus 5, with all apps transfered to the new phone. But I can no longer log in to the spotify app. I reset password twice, uninstalled-reinstalled the app, tried username and email, nothing worked! The n...

• I recently switched my phone to Google XL from Nexus 5, with all apps transfered to the new phone. But I can no longer log in to the spotify app. I reset password twice, uninstalled-reinstalled the a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

even if in offline mode it steals my mobile data volume

I am so disapointet. It feels like the android app will probably never work as intended. In the last three month the spotify app on android used all my mobile data volume even if the app is set to offline mode. Also, after a few days in offline mode,...

• I am so disapointet. It feels like the android app will probably never work as intended.   In the last three month the spotify app on android used all my mobile data volume even if the app is ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Falsche Fehlermeldung über den Speicher

Ich bekomme diese Fehlermeldung obwohl ich genug Speicher verfügbar ab ich habe es pati file so eingestellt dass die heruntergeladenen Dateien auf der externen SD Karte gespeichert werden sollten

• Ich bekomme diese Fehlermeldung obwohl ich genug Speicher verfügbar ab ich habe es pati file so eingestellt dass die heruntergeladenen Dateien auf der externen SD Karte gespeichert werden sollten
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution When I Scroll down in Settings the App Crashes

I've tried clean reinstalling. Deleting data, cache manually and through application manager on both SD card and internal memory. But for whatever reason when I download any playlist or my songs for offline the app crashes when I scroll down to chang...

• Casual Listener
  • I've tried clean reinstalling. Deleting data, cache manually and through application manager on both SD card and internal memory. But for whatever reason when I download any playlist or my songs for ...
  • michael3747
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution local files on android

hi guys I have a problem with my spotify on my android. I can download the local files from my laptop to my phone but no audio came out even though the song is playing...can anybody help me with this problem??

• hi guys I have a problem with my spotify on my android. I can download the local files from my laptop to my phone but no audio came out even though the song is playing...can anybody help me with this...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify via Facebook sign up error on Android

Hey there. So i was trying to log in my account via Facebook in my Android phone but when i click sign up and it goes on logging in to your account. But after that it does not login at all and says that an error ocurred and that i should try that lat...

• Hey there. So i was trying to log in my account via Facebook in my Android phone but when i click sign up and it goes on logging in to your account. But after that it does not login at all and says t...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paguei premium porém continuo free

Queria saber oque faço, pois assinei o plano premium e não virei premium!!!

• Queria saber oque faço, pois assinei o plano premium e não virei premium!!!
  • Tallesspot
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs disappearing?!

I downloaded the new update last night, everything was fine, but when i woke up this morning I'm missing about half of the songs from EACH artist i have. I've looked back to all of my favourite songs and it's those that are primarily missing. I've tr...

• I downloaded the new update last night, everything was fine, but when i woke up this morning I'm missing about half of the songs from EACH artist i have. I've looked back to all of my favourite songs...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded playlists disappeared?

I've had Spotify for several years now. I really like the download feature so I can listen to certain playlists offline, like when I'm driving in the middle of nowhere, or snowboarding. Yesterday I was driving in the middle of nowhere and discovered ...

• I've had Spotify for several years now.  I really like the download feature so I can listen to certain playlists offline, like when I'm driving in the middle of nowhere, or snowboarding. Yesterd...
  • baijogs73
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution As músicas não reproduzem em offline

Eu assinei o Premium faz pouco tempo, e fui fazer o download de todas as músicas da minha playlist, porém, quando fui executar no modo offline, elas não reproduziram, e eu já tentei de tudo, li as opções no site do Spotify e nada me ajudou, o que eu ...

• Eu assinei o Premium faz pouco tempo, e fui fazer o download de todas as músicas da minha playlist, porém, quando fui executar no modo offline, elas não reproduziram, e eu já tentei de tudo, li as op...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Downloaded playlists have all been reset to undownloaded.

Sometime since friday all my downloaded playlists have reset themselves to being undownloaded. Spotify is still using 1.8GB.Galaxy Note 3, android 5.0, spoify 7.2.0.1250 armv7. I did a complete reinstall of spotify about a month ago. Tried switching ...

• Roadie
  • Sometime since friday all my downloaded playlists have reset themselves to being undownloaded. Spotify is still using 1.8GB. Galaxy Note 3, android 5.0, spoify 7.2.0.1250 armv7. I did a complet...
  • jerrawa
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How see followers of my playlist ?

Hello !How see who follow my playlist on Android.Thanks for your help !

• Hello ! How see who follow my playlist on Android. Thanks for your help !  🙂
  • krzyzest
  • 2 replies
  • 13 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 13 likes

Superuser Contribution Impossible de lire mes fichiers locaux en playlist sur mon Samsung

Bonjour tout le monde, Cela fait déjà quelques jours qu'il m'est impossible de lire la musique de mes fichiers locaux sur mon samsung galaxy s7 edge. En effet, la musique est téléchargée, le petit voyant de la flèche verte est allumé, mais lorsque je...

• Bonjour tout le monde,    Cela fait déjà quelques jours qu'il m'est impossible de lire la musique de mes fichiers locaux sur mon samsung galaxy s7 edge. En effet, la musique est télécharg...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I cant download

I have premium account on Galaxy S7Edge. I try to download my Playlists and it says go to settings select cellular. I do and still nothing. Uggh already received installed.

• I have premium account on Galaxy S7Edge. I try to download my Playlists and it says go to settings select cellular. I do and still nothing. Uggh already received installed.
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes