Step 1

NEXT STEP

Songs Unavailable in Playlist

Songs Unavailable in Playlist

Plan: Premium

Device: Samsung Galaxy 7

Operating System: Android 8.0.0

My Question or Issue

I use both the Windows version and the app on my phone. I have numerous playlists and although all of the songs show up in the desktop version in these playlists, many of the songs show up as unavailable in the app. If I switch devices on my phone to control my laptop, the phone can launch one of the 'disabled' songs to play on the laptop so it appears to know what it is. 

Also, I frequently have the problem that other users report of search not working becuase I'm offline (even though I'm not, all other apps and services are working on my phone at that time).

This is a recurring issue so has nothing to do with restarting. I have the latest app (just uninstalled and re-installed today) and have the latest on my Windows laptop, too. 

Enjoy having the music but this has got to be one of the buggiest apps I've ever used. 

1 Reply

Hey @mooddude.

Thanks for reaching out on the Community - we'll be glad to help 🙂

We recommend you try the troubleshooting steps listed in this thread, since they tend to be the key to resolving such issues.

Let us know how it goes. If you're still experiencing issues, we'll be right here to help!

Take care,

P

Suggested posts