Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Songs cut out in the middle and stop playing

Songs cut out in the middle and stop playing

When I have anything from my songs playing it stops playing in the middle and when I pull the app up the album art from 2-3 songs ago is displayed. When I minimize app and pull it back up the correct one is shown. The song that was playing is now back to zero time as if it was never played. I have a g3 if that helps. This gets very annoying when driving or running, if you guys have any solutions please let me know, thanks!
3 Replies

I think I'm having the same problem, but it always happens when I'm driving as this is the only time I use spotify on my phone. It usually happens after at least 2 or 3 songs, it just stops in the middle of a song, doesn't skip to the next song and won't start playing when I press play on my stereo.
I have to either press play/pause, skip to next track, play/pause again on my bluetooth stereo in my car, or get my phone out (while driving - naughty) and press play on the app. 
I've tried playing music from my phone while I'm not driving and not having my phone connected to the stereo and the same thing happens, regardless of whether i'm using 4G, 3G or wifi, or playing an offline playlist, and regardless of whether my phone is connected to the stereo via bluetooth. 

reeeeally getting irritating now as it's been ongoing for at least a month!

Do you have premium as well? I've been doing the free trial and it didn't start til after I got that, but not immediately after.

Suggested posts