Premium

Country

USA

Device

Pixel 4a

Operating System

Android 11

My Question or Issue

So whenever I play songs they tend to stop for a while and then resume? especially when my phone is turned off but it doesnt say that theyre paused. an example is when i was driving to college this morning it said that the song was played for 7 minutes and it was at the end of the play bar but the song was only a quarter done and it was only a 4 minute long song? I restarted the app multiple times and a couple times it just crashed but for the most part the weird starting and stopping kept continuing. I would skip the song I wanted to listen to but the same problem would happen to the next one, I stated that i restarted the app, i would change playlists (all the playlists that i was trying to listen to are fully downloaded) and i just dont know what to do. And just to state this but this was happening before my phone updated last night.

1 Reply

Hey @funtimes24,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

We're keeping an eye on what's happening with Spotify on Android 11 since the topic has been raised a few times. You'll find some Community-related info here

In the meantime, we'd suggest to regularly keep checking your app is up-to-date.

Cheers!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts