Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Keeps Deleting My Downloaded Playlists

Spotify Keeps Deleting My Downloaded Playlists

Hi, 

I've been a Spotify premium user for a long time now, and recently, I've been having issues on my mobile device. I have an HTC EVO 4G LTE on the Sprint network, with a custom MeanBean ROM installed. I can download my playlists just fine, but randomly (sometime a few minutes later, sometimes a few days later) all of the downloaded playlists will be gone, and I'll have to do it again. This only just started happening recently, not when I switched to the custom ROM, so I don't think it's that. I read in another forum that having your authorized offline devices reset could fix this problem. Can someone please help?

Best,

Aaron

2 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

If you would like to request an offline device reset, then just drop a post onto this topic and someone will be able to do that for you. 

You might also want to try all of the steps outlined in the android troubleshooting guide. Be aware that "officially" spotify don't support their application on any custom ROMs. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi Peter! 

Thank you for your help. I requested to have my offline devices reset, and I'm going to also follow those troubleshooting steps you linked. Again, thanks for the warm welcome and quick assistance!

Aaron

Suggested posts